[RID,UT] Whoa..???

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
YakuzaBoss
Protoform

Whoa..???

Post by YakuzaBoss »

Ok... I finally picked up the Tidal Wave figure. I am quite pleased with him and he is resting on top of my desk at work, in full Dark Fleet mode mind you.

I was doing some digging around for episode information and I've a question. Or two... I admit I am new to the Transformers Armada/Energon thing but straighten this out for me please?

Megatron was in Armada..he then became Galvatron in Energon, right? I was looking at some Energon screen captures and I see ANOTHER Megatron. Did I miss something? this reminds me of a story arc in the marvel comic from the 80s...

Gabriel
"It never got weird enough for me." Hunter S. Thompson
bluekatt
Protoform

Post by bluekatt »

no megatron became galvatron in armada ( basically a repaint of the armada megs toy ) and was swallowed by unicron thats why he is stuckin unicron
he then is rebuild by unicron to become the new energon megatron

( in the comic anyway in the cartoon he ..ah wel see that for your self i wont spoil it for you )
and if you cut your self you wil think you are happy

come as you are as you were as i want you to be come doused in mud soaked in bleach come as a friend as a known enemy
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

...but Energon Megatron is called "Galvatron" in Japan, hence the confusion.
bluekatt
Protoform

Post by bluekatt »

they should have continued in naming him galvatron then
he was galavtron in armada when unicron swallowed him
so why all of a sudden megatron again ?

personally i am getting a bit sick of these updates of prime and megatron its seemingly never ending

id like to see alternate leaders like in headmasters victory masterforce and zone
buts thats mos tlikley not gonna happen any time soon
and if you cut your self you wil think you are happy

come as you are as you were as i want you to be come doused in mud soaked in bleach come as a friend as a known enemy
Lambda prime
Protoform

Post by Lambda prime »

Micron legend Megatron gains a 'super' mode (alternate colours) and is later trapped in Unicron in Superlink he returns but renames himself Galvatron.
For US Armada ( US dubbed version Micron legend) he called himself Galvatron with no explanation, it was a cheap shot to sell a repainted Megatron toy and returns in Energon (US dubbed version of Superlink) as Megatron. Although his new form is Galvatron.
It's a huge mess.
Alphadog
Check out Ebay store for Armada, Energon, Alternators, 20th Anniversery figures:
Jil sells all
Undeaddan/
Friends site
Tacticalunderground