[RID,UT] Finally!!!!

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Stuntacon
Protoform

Finally!!!!

Post by Stuntacon »

It is about time transformers used some CG. Energon looks bloody unreal!:eek: Just saw the first episode, the cell shading they us is so good, can't wait to see some more:D
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

It's not the first time there's been use of CG(i) in TF series.

Generation 2 eps had some CG stuff edited in when they switched between scenes. And the opening/ending was CGI made.

Beast Wars and Beast Machines: CGI all the way.

Car Robots had some CGI in the eps, as well as the opening and ending sequences, but most of those were removed in the US version of it called Robots in Disguise.
Stuntacon
Protoform

Post by Stuntacon »

I didn't say it was the first time, now did I.

And I wasn't talking about beast wars or beast machines though they were good, but if I was to talk about them I would be on the beast wars/beast machines board now wouldn't I.

I was talking about that it is about time that transformers had a cartoon based on autobots and decpticons that uses CG.

And why do you gotta correct me on saying CG? what is the bloody difference?
deej
Protoform

Post by deej »

because CGI is the actual term? *shrug* not entirely sure it matters either way really... And Beast Wars *was* the first Transformers show to have autobots & 'cons done in CGI - Prime is in one of their story arcs and Starscream's ghost turns up in another one, so technically there's both in the series, rendered in CGI :)