[Original RPG] A couple of questions

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Aero Blade

A couple of questions

Post by Aero Blade »

I'm a brand new newbie to this rpg and I'm not afraid to say it. :) But I do have some questions I need to ask before I decide if I'm ready to join yet and how I'm going to do up my profile once I decide.

This first question I probably already know the answer to, but I'm asking to double-check. The rpg is a 'mixed forum' using all the serieses of Transformers, including Armada, correct? That is the one I'm most familiar with, though I know alot about the other serieses.

The second question only applies if Armada is one of the serieses allowed in the rpg. Are we allowed to have Minicons? No, I don't intend to have a whole army of them, just one, and it would not be very powerful at all either.

Well, those are my questions. If I get a yes answer to both, then could someone tell me how to contanct an administrator, or whoever it is that you have to talk to get clearance for certain things about your character.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

... concerning the armada series... the minicons are only existing for this current story arc... and armada characters will be basically non-existant afterwards. In the case of prime and jetfire, Prime will revert to another As yet undecided form. and as for jetfire, he'll likely be the one to ensure the minicons are never found again by any transformer.
Aero Blade

great...

Post by Aero Blade »

Well, there goes the majority of my characterization... :) :eyebrow: What to do now... :confused:

My character would be a fan character, so as long as there are other vehicle based transformers around, I'd be able to adapt just fine, but the Minicon was very important to the developement of my character. Guess I'll have to re-think the whole thing or talk alittle more indepth on this subject with a moderator. :(
Scout

Post by Scout »

:)
Write out what you have in mind Aero Blade, and we'll have a look.