[Original RPG] A few questions from a new person.

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
BaronFel
Protoform

A few questions from a new person.

Post by BaronFel »

Well, here we go, I just applied for a character Treadshot by name and have a couple of quick questions. First, how is the best way to introduce a new character around here?

It appears that I just need to go into the Decepticon thread and have him do something and see what develops, correct? Not to sound stupid this place is just layed out vastily diffirent from the other site I rp at.

The other question I have is about Treadshot in general, as in Actionmaster he never had an alt mode and I was wondering if giving him a Cybertronian Car mode would be allowed even if it's not canon.

Thanks and I look forward to playing with you folks.
Warcry

Re: A few questions from a new person.

Post by Warcry »

Originally posted by BaronFel
Well, here we go, I just applied for a character Treadshot by name and have a couple of quick questions. First, how is the best way to introduce a new character around here?

It appears that I just need to go into the Decepticon thread and have him do something and see what develops, correct?
Yep. :) Drop him somewhere in the Decepticon base, steer him towards a group of other characters, and see what happens.
The other question I have is about Treadshot in general, as in Actionmaster he never had an alt mode and I was wondering if giving him a Cybertronian Car mode would be allowed even if it's not canon.
Treadshot turns into a revolver, actually. I used to play him, in fact, so I should know. :)

Like a lot of the Actionmasters, his robot mode has clearly-visable alternate-mode parts. There are wooden handgrip panels on the outside of his legs, and he has what looks like a revolver's spinning chamber in his chest. In fact, I've heard rumours that he was designed after an actual revolver-to-robot transforming toy...I haven't been able to find any actual proof of that, though, so don't put too much wieght in it.

And since he's already got an implied alternate mode (and more than that, one that's recently been used in the game), I'm afraid we probably won't allow you to give him an entirely different alt-mode.
BaronFel
Protoform

Post by BaronFel »

A revolver works just as well. I don't own the toy itself so have never been able to examine him super close and was more of working from the drawing in the mtmte book. I just would feel odd playing a transformer that doesn't transform and a revolver suits him, me thinks.