An unexpected turn-up

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Wolfang

An unexpected turn-up

Post by Wolfang »

Picked up Storm Jet, Obsidian and Hot Rod today. Well, I bought 2 Rods; 1 for me and 1 for yakumo, who had difficulty finding one. Unexpectedly, I also received a £4 discount on Storm Jet when they couldn't decide at TRU what price he should be.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Good one Wolfy. They had Obsidian in my local TRU as well, but I wasn't that interested. I did pick up a Cliffjumper keychain from FP today though - a bit of chopping later, and I have a nice little red minibot.

Seems that FP are getting Armada in too - They had Red Alert, Starscream, Megs, Hot Shot and the three Wave 1 minicon teams. I was hoping to find Blurr, but no such luck.

Incidentally, for those in or near Cardiff, Entertainer has cut prices on some BM and BW stuff by 50%. I saw BM Mirage, Cheetor, and one other guy who I forgot his name, and also TM2 Cybershark. They've also got Armada in stock. Oh, and limited RID (Magnus and some Spychangers).

-Ss
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

you lucky bastards!!

Why did the TRU in carlisle have to shut a month after I bought Overlord then get replaced by Curries :mad:

Oh well, I sense a trip to Newcastle onthe cards...