good fights

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Shockwave.03
Protoform

good fights

Post by Shockwave.03 »

Cyclonus and Starscreem, i belive it would be a good match. its so hard to determin who the winner would be. they both are fast with alot of skills, but as strong and as powerfull Cyclonus is i think Starscreem would still waste him no sweet
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Starscreem...Starscreem...sweet
Not a real big fan of 'a's, are we?;)

Welcome to the board.

As to the question, based on Tech Specs, that fight's going to have to go to Cyclonus.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Or just to Cyclonus as he was created by a planet-eating bastard... he walked through most of the Autobots in Target, and it's implied he gave Starscream a hell of a beating as well....
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

Shouldn't this be in G1?

On topic, I'd have to say Starscream. Both are evenly matched, but Starscream would do anything for the win whereas Cyclonus would want to be the honourable warrior.
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

You may have a point there, Galvy84, but I still say Cyclonus would win. Because Unicron made him more powerful than what he had been before[1], whilst Starscream was (would have been) still his old self.

[1] ref. this thread...
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Cyclonus. Because Starscream is a whining pansy-arsed bitch. And because he was created by a god*.

-Ss

*Even though I prefer the cartoon to the comic, I'm not buying the 'created by a psychopathic space monkey' bull****.
Shockwave.03
Protoform

Post by Shockwave.03 »

so what he was created by a god, hes not that powerful. In the movie he takes out Cup and HotRods ship, but i think the only reason for that is cause the ship was allready hit by a bunch or misseles, and Starscream always has his chump-card his super sonic nose dive
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Originally posted by Shockwave.03
so what he was created by a god, hes not that powerful. In the movie he takes out Cup and HotRods ship, but i think the only reason for that is cause the ship was allready hit by a bunch or misseles, and Starscream always has his chump-card his super sonic nose dive

Yay. Another Starscream fanboy.
Shockwave.03
Protoform

Post by Shockwave.03 »

not a fan just i think he would win hes got more skill
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Not really, no.
bluekatt
Protoform

Post by bluekatt »

skill ?
what do you mean skill?
comic starscream had skills

the only skills cartoon starscream had was whining inefficent back stabbing and pleading for his life
the only time starscream showed off his so called skills was in a prime problem and that was a clone

cyclonus would rip screamer apart
and if you cut your self you wil think you are happy

come as you are as you were as i want you to be come doused in mud soaked in bleach come as a friend as a known enemy
Shockwave.03
Protoform

Post by Shockwave.03 »

no way starscream had his supper sonic nose dive witch left him dazed for a shortwhile, i think he used it in the movie when he chased springer and arcee

so bam, hes got some, hes not all talk or megatron would not of let him hang around for as long as he did

am i right or am i right
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

He may not be all talk, but he's certainly no match for Cyclonus.

Cyclonus would chew him up and spit him out.
Shockwave.03
Protoform

Post by Shockwave.03 »

what skill does Cyclonus have that would give him the edge? i mean come on theres none i can think of
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

From http://www.ntfa.net/universe/ :
CYCLONUS

ALLEGIANCE: DECEPTICON
FUNCTION: SABOTEUR
FIRST APPEARANCE: THE TRANSFORMERS: THE MOVIE # 1

"Compassion is the Autobots' downfall."

Profile: Cyclonus is a huge and emotionless air-warrior metamorphosized from parts of dead Decepticons and remnants by Unicron. Like Galvatron, he derives vast resources of power and energy through Unicron and so can draw on strength in direct proportion to its need - always being able to become stronger than his opponents because of his access to the infinite reservoir of power that Unicron represents. A dedicated destructor, Cyclonus transforms into a gigantic multi-engine (and perhaps multi-wing) jet fighter. His firepower remains intact and is augmented by an incendiary bomb rack. Cyclonus is capable of an additional transformation, trimming his wings and tail back to assume a space-worthy rocket mode for interstellar pursuit and warfare. He has no personality, no interests other than conquests for the sake of Unicron, and no weakness.

Abilities: In jet fighter mode, Cyclonus is equipped with nuclear-powered turbine engines which enable him to reach speeds greater than Mach 2. In robot mode, he carries an oxidating laser that fuses an enemy robot's internal mechanisms.
Those abilites.;)
Shockwave.03
Protoform

Post by Shockwave.03 »

"Victory is made of the ashes of one's enemies."

that is starscreams
bluekatt
Protoform

Post by bluekatt »

no way starscream had his supper sonic nose dive witch left him dazed for a shortwhile, i think he used it in the movie when he chased springer and arcee

so bam, hes got some, hes not all talk or megatron would not of let him hang around for as long as he did

am i right or am i right

what super sonic nose cone attack ?
the only jet who rammed anything wat aptly named ramjet
cyclonus could and woudl waltz al over starscream he did it in target 2006 and can do it again and again
star scream is a gutless whiner
he might have the abilities but not the guts to do it he would sooner try to run away instead of fight

comic starscream is a differnt story

come as you are as you were as i want you to be come doused in mud soaked in bleach come as a friend as a known enemy
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

"Victory is made of the ashes of one's enemies."

that is starscreams

Okay, was that a random obversation, or an argument for Starscream's badassery? I'm confused.
bluekatt
Protoform

Post by bluekatt »

Originally posted by fort_max
Okay, was that a random obversation, or an argument for Starscream's badassery? I'm confused.

random stab in the dark its starscreams quote and used as an argument for starscreams badassery

Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

Erm, wasn't it "Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies"? [/nitpick]

Another thing that just occured to me - Starscream did overpower (possess) Cyclonus in "Starscream's Ghost". But since this discussion is about a corporeal Starscream vs. Cyclonus (right?), that fact isn't relevant.