Gijoe In The Transformers G1

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
OptmusPrime2005
Protoform

Gijoe In The Transformers G1

Post by OptmusPrime2005 »

I was watching Only Human. In that episode there is someone named Snake, he has Starscreams voice and looks like somone out of g1joe or action force.
Getaway

Post by Getaway »

He was Cobra Commander and was voiced by Chris Latta who also did Stacscream.

Getaway the houdini of the transformers universe nobody can defeat him......except Rodimus Prime, Cyclonus, Starscream, Deathbringer, Thunderwing, Dreadwing........

"Run hot, but always keep your cool."
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

The only problem with that is that Cobra Commander was turned into a giant snake by the end of GIJoe the movie, so it doesn't make a whole lot of sense that he's back to a human body in the year 2005. Also, if GIJoe and Transformers existed in the same universe (Dimension) wouldn't they have noticed each other considering the enourmous impact they both made on the world? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm looking to far into this. It was just a cool Cameo by Cobra Commander to satisfy the fans of both shows. Would have been cool if a Transformer got a cameo role in one of the episodes of GIJoe though.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Actually, in the new adventures of GI Joe, Cobra Commander was turned from his snake form into a Snake-Man (I don't think they could fully restore him to his original state), and he got revenge by turning Serpentor into a snake. He didn't wear the costume from only human after being turned back, but he might have chosen to start wearing it again around 2005.
Alpha Trion
Protoform

Post by Alpha Trion »

Cobra Commander was always a snake-man. He never really was an actual human. He was a citizen of Cobra-La sent out to build an army and attack the humans, but he failed miserably.
Avalanche Butt
Protoform

Post by Avalanche Butt »

I prefer to believe that Serpentor, Cobra-la, Golobulus, etc. never existed and were all part of a mass hallucinaton brought upon us by a terrible power know as Hasbro Marketing Dept. Thus, in my mind, Cobra Commander really was a used car salesman, never turned into a snake creature, and didn't loose control of Cobra during the time the events of the movie were to have taken place.:D
Xilef_Darklight
Protoform

G.I. Joe: The Movie was AMAZING !

Post by Xilef_Darklight »

Sorry to say this, but it's true. G.I. Joe: The Movie was AMAZING! I was about 8 years old when I saw it after school and it TOTALLY blew me away... Although a little too patriotic, it's my second best animated movie ever next to TF:TM. And no, Cobra Commander was NOT a "snake-man" to begin with. He was not human, true, but he was a "blue-skinned" citizen of Cobra-lÀ. And then the spores deformed him once (yuk... like a dozen more eyes.. or something). The second contact with the spores turned him into a giant snake... and the third time they turned him HALF way back to a man ("snake-man"). I would presume that he was still a snake man in "Only Human" and he outlived everybody because of the spores. ALSO.... Let us not forget that there was an episode of G.I. Joe that altered timelines,.... The one with the parallel universe. That's the beauty of the Sunbow cartoon universe. You can create continuety anyway you want. That WAS Cobra Commander in Only Human. And what about the TF episode (season 3) where Grimlock finds a device that opens portals to other universes ??:D
Sheba
Protoform

hehehe

Post by Sheba »

and also, in the original Transformers the last station break (both the in and out one ) for "The Autobot Run" had GI JOE station break music instead of the TF one!! :eek:
"This appears to be a copy of Final Fantasy, which is a step up from a copy of Pearl Jam"-Ed the Sock, on Fromage 2002, about one of Creed's videos--"Bullets".
Xilef_Darklight
Protoform

Really ?
That is cool !
Station break music.. you mean what exactly.. ?
"We will return to the Transformers" dialoge you mean ? Before the commercials ?
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Doc = Blaster :D
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

Guys, dont forget the fact that at the end of "Only Human", Snake screams Cobra-agh-agh
Xilef_Darklight
Protoform

WOW ! that's RIGHT ! Hey you guys,... for those interested, I've just done a small NTSC/VCD compliant MPEG-1 of that sequence of "Only Human" with Cobra Commander. ! Check it out !:D Click here to see Cobra Commander in Transformers !
The Green Knight

Post by The Green Knight »

That's right Thundercracker84...
Cyclonus
Protoform

Re: Gijoe In The Transformers G1

Post by Cyclonus »

Hey speaking of Transformers and gi-joe I just bought all four comics of the tf and gi-joe series. I spent like $14.00 on them did I get robbed ,cause i was wondering on how much the series is worth. The comics are in perfect condition.
Originally posted by OptmusPrime2005
I was watching Only Human. In that episode there is someone named Snake, he has Starscreams voice and looks like somone out of g1joe or action force.
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

Thats F**kin Cool!
Originally posted by Xilef_Darklight
WOW ! that's RIGHT ! Hey you guys,... for those interested, I've just done a small NTSC/VCD compliant MPEG-1 of that sequence of "Only Human" with Cobra Commander. ! Check it out !:D Click here to see Cobra Commander in Transformers !
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Originally posted by Snake
That's right Thundercracker84...
And that's why Snake's my boy....