[RID,UT] Why even use CN??????

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Alternator Swindle
Protoform

Why even use CN??????

Post by Alternator Swindle »

Why, Cartoon Network is good but jesus please keep a show even if its only 52 episodes wih all the shows armada was taken off the MIGUZI block and put on at six a.m. and Energon same thing. so why you know that if a show does not have a wide fan base and only a loyal one than its outsed i cant stand that DBZ but its still there through the years. I myself am looking foreward to kids WB because while it invades my time watching Jerry Springer and Maury it is at a convinent time and not when im playing video games or using the pc at 7 on a saturday.
XBL Gamertag: DR SR PEANUT
Socom 3: DR.SR.PEANUT
Resident Evil!!!!!
Resident Archive NASCAR fan
Hound

Post by Hound »

I have no idea what you just wrote... :confused:

Edit:

I did my best to clean up the original post...

Why? Cartoon Network is good but Jesus please keep a show even if it’s only 52 episodes with all the shows. Armada was taken off the MIGUZI block and put on at six a.m. and Energon same thing. So, you know that if a show does not have a wide fan base and only a loyal one than its outsed (???). I can’t stand DBZ but its still there through the years. I, myself, am looking forward to kids WB because while it invades my time watching Jerry Springer and Maury it is at a convenient time and not when I’m playing video games or using the PC at 7 on a Saturday.
1921\4\6-2010\1\21 Goodbye Grandma, I love you
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

While the toys are mildly popular, the latest TF shows aren't. Few children give a damn whether or not the show is on in the morning or evening.
Archklown
Protoform

Post by Archklown »

really i dont care what time its on i use Tivo. some ppl if they can really should invest in a DVR. Trust Me after while you will start to wonder how you lived without it.
britbot
Protoform

Post by britbot »

btw i think he meant ousted not outsed;)
i don't care what anyone says sabrina the teenage with was a good game
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by Alternator Swindle, but fixed by Hound
Why? Cartoon Network is good but Jesus please keep a show even if it’s only 52 episodes with all the shows. Armada was taken off the MIGUZI block and put on at six a.m. and Energon same thing. So, you know that if a show does not have a wide fan base and only a loyal one than its outsed (???). I can’t stand DBZ but its still there through the years. I, myself, am looking forward to kids WB because while it invades my time watching Jerry Springer and Maury it is at a convenient time and not when I’m playing video games or using the PC at 7 on a Saturday.

Simply put CN is #1 in this market.
Think about it other than ABC (which is owned by Disney), Fox (which is owned by News Corp) and The WB (which is owned by Time Warner) none of the other major networks wants to bother with Saturday morning cartoons because of poor ratings.
Honestly I'm surprised that Fox and ABC are still bothering with them. The WB is only using it's Kids WB to feed CN and to help
with the overload that CN is having now of days.

With the rise of cable stations like Cartoon Network and it's spin off sister network Boomerang, Toon Disney, and the Nick Toons Channel.
These networks mostly show cartoons for their parent companies and really CN and Boomerang shows the most non-WB owned shows.

Others like Toon Disney show pretty much Disney cartoons or stuff from other companies that they own.

Nick toons show all their Nick toons stuff (Johnny Neutron, Ren & Stempy) and occasionally Tiny Toons, Animanics, and Pinky & the Brain in huge almost-day long blocks.

CN shows the current stuff and so it's #1 and that's the problem right there, no major league compettion form another network to give a home to forgotten shows like Exo Squard, Robotix, Masters of the Universe, etc.
Most companies want it on CN because CN is in more homes and more people watch CN than say Nick toons.

Now there is another network I've read about the Anime Network
maybe in a few years it can challenge CN for the top spot but until then we're stuck with CN.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.