Where'd the RPG Forums go?

Problem? Question? Suggestion? Post it here.
Sixswitch

Where'd the RPG Forums go?

Post by Sixswitch »

Hey guys, I can't see the RPG forums anymore. Can someone check into this?

Ta

-Ss
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

We hid them when we heard you were coming back.

Er.

No, Denyer moved them toward the top in the reshuffle. They're now snuggled as the fourth from the top, under the TFArchive.com heading. It's only time until we take News' spot...
Flec's selling a lot of RID, Armada, and Energon, and a few G1 toys. 'S all I'm sayin'.
The TFArchive RPG - "the most popular part of the site[!]" - Skywarp. Darn tootin'.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by Reflector
under the TFArchive.com heading
'Cause they're more properly part of the site than discussion of TF series/toys.

Should be easier for newcomers to spot, although... er, how did you miss them?
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by Denyer
Should be easier for newcomers to spot, although... er, how did you miss them?

Same way I did.

When you've been coming here for many moons, you expect to find things where they've always been. Eyes automatically go to a certain part of the board. Suddenly looks different, results in "ooh eck" questions.

Though, of course, scrolling up to the questions forum does take you right past the new location... but if you're not expecting it to be there, it's easily missed.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Yeah, one thing I'm going to like about vB3 is forums in the control panel being ordered as they are in the main index, rather than alphabetically—labelling the 'geewun' forum more accurately has the irritating side-effect that it sorts lower alphabetically.

Though we've streamlined the number of forums down, so I may get into the habit of visiting the main index...
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

What Brend said.

Ooops.

Thanks for clearing that up.

-Ss
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"