[Original RPG] End Of Days: Chapter 1 - Out of Time (Earth)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Halfshell

End Of Days: Chapter 1 - Out of Time (Earth)

Post by Halfshell »

36 million light years away from Cybertron, there lies a white dwarf.

Around this star, there orbit four planets. Only one of these planets, Tlemen, is inhabited.

Tonight has seen the occupants of the planet gather to witness a strange phenomenon.

The people of Tlemen are on the evo-brink. Poised to make the leap into a civilised species. They have more potential than any other species in existance. Yet their records do not show if tonight's occurance is natural, or sinister.

They are gathered, twelve thousand of them, staring at the night sky, turned from purple to red. They are gathered to watch the end of their world.

A huge patch of the sky shimmers a translucent red, as if something was superimposed upon space. The patch is growing.

The natives hardly notice the chill wind, freezing their souls to the core. They do not bat an eyelid as the plantlife starts to wilt.

A child turns to it's mother, tugging to go home, it does not see the moment that transforms it's life forever. The patch consumes their sun. The white dwarf instantaneosly becomes a giant, and then collapses to form a black hole: a sudden concentration of mass that not even the fabric of the universe can sustain.

Having dragged their galaxy across it's event horizon, destroying it utterly, the time rift continued it's path, desperately consuming matter in an attempt to restore balance...
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

(OOC: This will follow up the events of the Invasion story line. We are going to start to roleplay following the guidelines a little more closely. This story will open with with the close of the other. The Autobots are counterattacking at Autobot City: Earth, Galvatron is organizing an offensive to buy Soundwave and Reflector sometime to finish their secret project...and things are beginning to happen on Cybertron which will have some pretty dire consequences.)

Galvatron stormed out into the streets of Autobot City and sited in Prime and began to fire upon his old foe.

Galvatron: "For too long I have waited for this victory Prime...you will not thwart me when I am so close! Trypticon...attack!"

Trypticon: "Yes Galvatron! Trypticon Destroy!"

With Galvatron's order, Trypticon lumbered into battle, firing upon all the Autobot's positions and closing in on Grand Maximus.

[This message has been edited by Skywarp (edited 10-22-2001).]
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Darkwing and Dreadwind, in their plane modes, streaked out of the city, firing at the general locations of the Autobots.
"What the heck is that?" exclaimed Dreadwind suddenly.
Darkwing scanned the area, and saw that the thing Dreadwind was talking about was Grand Maximus.
"Should we attack it?", asked Dreadwind.
"Why not?" said Darkwing. "Trypticon may need more help."
The two jets streaked towards Grand Maximus.
Ramjet came back on-line, his circuitry feeling all fuzzy. He looked up at the face of Bombshell.
"What....what's going on?", asked Ramjet.
"The Autobot's attacked you.", said Bombshell. "I brought you here to repair you."
"But....I don't....I don't remember..." Ramjet stuttered.
"Silence for now", said Bombshell, fiddiling with a control panel on the wall. "Everything will be explained in due time."
Ramjet looked over at Apeface. "What....what about him?", he asked.
"If he's back on-line when my rescue ship arrives, he can come. If not, he will have to be left behind."
A panel on Doubledealer's control's started blipping.
"That must be him", he thought to himself. "hold on, I'm coming.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Skywarp stood up, still fixed on Thundercracker.

well, nothin' I can do for you for now, hopefully Soundwave or someone will get back for you

Skywarp charged towards the front of the city, past the statues he had destroyed previously. The scorch marks on the floor still fresh from Jinrai's initial attack on the sleek black jet.

It was now dawn, the sun was rising on another day, but the war had far from ended, the orange of the sky was further enhanced by the colour of laser fire that scraped across the scenery.
An explosion near to Skywarp rocked him as he made he way through the main gates of Autobot City. He searched for his first victim, his vengence for what happened to Thundercracker, but found no-one of interest.

As he continued his search he watched as Galvatron sighted Optimus Prime as his target. Galvatron's spread firing putting Prime on the back-burner somewhat.

Skywarp broke his gaze and transformed, with no particular Autobots in view he flew off and fired randomly, attempting to hit any Autobot foolish enough to re-take the city.

Dreadwind and Darkwing flew past him.

They seem to be going somewhere, awfully quickly Skywarp thought to himself. Then, in the distance, he spotted him, Skywarp had waited long enough.

"MAGNUS, YOU'RE MINE"

[This message has been edited by Skywarp (edited 10-22-2001).]
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Jazz spoke "Omega Supreme Do your thing" he points to the wall "make yourself an entrance"
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Jinrai could see trypticon comming as he charged toward grand... "Grand, set primary weapons to lock on trypticon, and release the master sword... I'm going to have to deal with this guy myself!" Jinrai called out godbomber... the duo merged,and God Jinrai charged trypticon again... "well... It seems normal attacks aren't gonna cut it against gruesome... time for some REAL power... " Jinrai leapt onto grand's command tower, and entered a stance... it looked as if it were out of some earthen cartoon... joining his hands, he began to amass masterforce energy...

"This is for every autobot that has or may die because of you, you overgrown tin lizard!" Jinrai's muscle cables tensed; more masterforce energy surged into the condensing ball in his hands...
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron looked displeased as ever.

I suppose the meeting will have to wait, he observed as Galvatron left his quarters.

A quick glance at the viewscreen revealed several groups of Autobots approaching the city. Gigatron chose one at random (he was not sure which) and ran out after Skywarp.

Master Sword! What does he want me to do, throw it at him?!

The door slammed behind Grand as he entered the engine room. Nothing appeared to be out of place, save the red lights which continuously flashed.

"Diagnostics!" he shouted, leaning over a monitor. Sections of one anti-grav generator lit up. Grand ran to the --

The ship rocked again, as though under fire. Grand groaned and rolled his eyes as he got to work.

"The whole universe is against me!"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Darkwing and Dreadwind strafed Grand Maximus' hull.

"This is so easy", said Dreadwind.

"Yeah, no problems at all", said Darkwing.

The two jets then noticed Jinrai on Grand Maximus' hull.

"Who is that?", asked Darkwing.

"Don't know. Let's find out", said Dreadwind.

The two jets streaked towards Jinrai, dodging laser blasts as they went.
One Winged Angel
Protoform

Post by One Winged Angel »

Bumblebee was ahead of the others and stood watching the battle.This is insane! With all this fighting by the time someone wins there won't be much of a prize.I wonder when this'll end.... Bumblebee's thoughts were interupted when a laser went past him grazing his arm.

"Ouch!",cried Bumblebee. He turned and saw a group of decepticons.

"Oh no..." He transformed to vehicle mode and drove away with the cons in hot persuit.

Ratchet thought that he was more useful as a medic than a fighter so he sent a transmission to all autobots.

"This is Ratchet, is anyone in need of medical assistence?"
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

The two jets, Dreadwind and Darkwing, made their approach on Grand Maximus--when two ships slowly emerged behind them from below.

"Hey there!" Shatterbolt shouted.

"Remember us?" Ignition, added playfully.
OptmusPrime2005
Protoform

Post by OptmusPrime2005 »

"Omega Supreme always, prepares."

They walk forward and meet up with them.

"Hey so what do you want us to do."

Omega Supreme stamps his foot.

"OMEGA SUPREME WANT TO DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY!!!!"

"Easy big guy."

Omega Supreme looks up and uses the target master weapon to try and disintregate the nearest decepticon he can see.

********************************************* Warlord Kalloxis finds a group of Autobots.

He fires on them at close range.

Megatron and TimeSpliter remain in space.

"Bahhh. I do not take orders from you or Gigatron."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

...Jinrai's attack was finally ready... His optics began to turn red slightly, and he thrust his massive hands forward... the energy beam lanced forth, headed straight for trypticon... Jinrai didn't intend to destroy trypticon... just buy the autobots some time to get aboard grand and hightail it back to cybertron... Jinrai shouted to those still outside... "AUTOBOTS! I SAID RETREAT! BOARD THIS SHIP, AND PREPARE FOR AN IMMEDIEATE DEPARTURE!"
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Overlord had waited long enough. He had watched calmly as his jet extension returned, having missed his target. He had remained calm as Trypticon fought Jinrai ineffectually. And now Grand Maximus was leaving. Not if I/we can stop it[/] he/they thought.

Overlord engaged his anti-gravity boosters, rising above the ground, and streaked through the sky towards the ship, fist raised ready to bring it down on the hull.
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Optimus Prime remained calm as he saw his plan crumble before his eyes. So he made a new one. Jinrai called a retreat to Cybertron. But Prime felt an overwelming urge to stay behind and fight. But he knew that was foolish. And so would be leaving Chip Chase here. He made it to the energy storage. Optimus Prime opened his comm-link to Ultra Magnus, "Ultra Magnus I need you to pick up Chip Chase and bring him to Cybertron. I cannot disable Metroplex's power unless I know the Decepticons don't have him. I cannot put him in any danger. He lives 20 miles North of Metroplex."

Prime awaited his response, but knew there was the chance that this meant he wouln't be able to get off Earth anytime soon.

Ultra Magnus listened carefully to Prime's instructions, "Understood Prime. Ultra Magnus out." Was his short response, but it was enough for Ultra Magnus. Just as he was about to transform, he saw something come for him, "Oh no, not again..." Magnus Muttered as he saw Skywarp head right for his position.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

A decepticon near the far towers of Autobot city took a hard fall after a strafe run by Quickwind knocked him off his look-out station. Noktaraus flew in at his side in robot mode, rifle in hand. With the other hand he tapped his commlink. "Jinrai, what the hell's going on?" he demanded, agitated. "We're all here, and we're all pushing in. You might want to give an explaination to that retreat call!"

Quickwind dropped a bomb load into the courtyard, onto a mass of Decepticon troops scrambling to get out of the way. One of the most agile ships in the Autobot's inventory, Quickwind pulled straight up to get away from the blast. Noktaraus straightened his body and blasted upward to stay with him, slugging slightly behind.

"Maybe he's on to something," Quickwind said as the light from the bomb impacts reached them. "Something we don't understand..."

"He has a bad habit of jumping on whims," Noktaraus cut him off. His tragectory was still straight up, but Noktaraus afforded a look below him. Trypticon was near a farther portion of the city, Jinrai poised for a new attack. The smoke and fireballs rising from the bomb impacts hid the courtyard from view, and any damage to Decepticon troops it might have done. Off at the fringes of the city, Autobots began storming in on the Decepticons--of which were forming a strong defensive return.

"We're all here," Noktaraus said as he pressed his commlink again. "Jinrai, if you give no explaination as to what's happening, I see no reason to retreat. AND it's a waste of manpower--we'll be sitting ducks again during evac."

"Something most be wrong, Noktaraus," Quickwind said as the two turned to starboard and straightened out.

"I don't doubt it," Noktaraus answered, "but I want to know if it has anything to do with us, or simply wherever Jinrai came from..."

[This message has been edited by Pun-3X (edited 10-23-2001).]
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Done.

Grand stepped back to take a full look at the generator. He didn't know why, really; it looked exactly the same. A moment of admiring his work, and he was off for the bridge again.

Outside, the defensive weapons continued to fire at Darkwing, Dreadwind, Trypticon, and Overlord...
OptmusPrime2005
Protoform

Goldbug TRANSFORMED AS DID THE OTHER TARGET MASTERS.

"I have not met Prime or Jinrai since i came here. I only met Optimus in my time frame but where is he now."

Goldbug looked at Betrayal and then Rhinox.

"Everone here. I have a plan."

Goldbug walked over to Betrayal and Betrayal transformed into his Decepticon Jet mode.

"He told the autobots to get aboard the shuttle. But not if the autobots were DECEPTICONS."

He turns to Rhinox.

"Can you do it?

"Possibly."

"Well what do you say team. I'm stayin Betrayal and Rhinox will too. So will Omega. We have been a family for so long. We were the first to arrive. We came years before the time rift opened, it took us a year before everyone else came out."
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

Hook examined a transformation cog that he had removed from an wounded Autobot. He walked over to Soundwave.

"I don't think I can fashion a large enough transformation cog for your project within our time limits. It is too complicated. Though we could overdrive normal sized cog to cause Metroplex to transform... however the cog would be useless after the transformation."

Scrapper looked at the cog. "Yes that would propably work... but there is a possibilty that Metroplex or whatever you call him now, would get stuck in mid-transformation."

Bonecrusher stared at Adeara, who was with Soundwave at the moment. What is a flesh creature doing here? Now she is Decepticon form but I saw her before... I'm sure of it. It's size and color scheme varies compared to humangerm... I wonder what kind of a splash sound it would leave if rammed against the wall...

[This message has been edited by Cryhavoc (edited 10-23-2001).]
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Soundwave glanced towards Hook and Scrapper. "I would prefer to spend extra time deducing a permanent solution to the problem, than risk a botch job for convenience sake. File the idea under 'contingency' "

He turned back to the newcomer, and began running an indetecable electromagnetic scan across the body... the closest he had to an external diagnostics check

===
(Outside the city)

The ground shook as the salvo sent Overlord crashing into the ground. He smiled as he hauled themself out of the imprint they had made in the dirt.

He chuckled, and they released a huge barrage of missile fire from their chest.
OptmusPrime2005
Protoform

Kalloxis leaves the planet and returns to Cybertron.