[Original RPG] End Of Days: Home Sweet Home (Cybertron)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Reflector

End Of Days: Home Sweet Home (Cybertron)

Post by Reflector »

(Summary: After the conversion of Metroplex to Metrotitan, most of the Earth-bound Autobots were forced to retreat to Cybertron. However, their return to Iacon delivered them over a raging battle. A series of explosions have just erupted at the city's edge, leaving the Autobots disoriented as Grand Maximus dropped the Earthen Autobots into the skirmish.)

"Twin Twist... Urg! You okay?" Sandstorm struggled to lift his head as Cryhavoc lost interest.

He did not respond.

"Twin Twist?"

"Ugh..." Twin Twist stirred. "Last time I do that! Hey... I can't feel my legs! Sandstorm, I can't feel my legs!"

"No kiddin'!" Sandstorm forced a smile. "That's 'cause they're over here!"

Twin Twist looked over at his friend... and his estranged bottom half. He began to pull himself across the field as Sandstorm tried to contact his fellow Wreckers.

"Topspin, Whirl, Rack 'N' Ruin! Come in! I don't know how to say this entirely, but... HELP!"

Topspin was busy patching Whirl back together when he received Sandstorm's message. A horrified expression dominated his face as the enormity of the unknown situation dawned on him.

They must be in some real trouble! Topspin thought. Sandstorm never calls for help...

Topspin jumped up. "Stay here and take care of Whirl, Rack 'N' Ruin! I have to help Sandstorm and Twin Twist!"

Rack 'N' Ruin nodded. Topspin transformed and took off across the battlefield.

Grand watched on his cockpit monitors. The Autobots jumped quickly and daringly into Primus-knows-what below. He admired them... But there was no time for that. A Decepticon ship (he did not know which, oddly) was directly below his. No doubt it would try to shoot the Autobots out of the sky as they fell.

Still can't transform, Grand thought. What was I doing all the way here?

The option of a robotic assault out of question, Grand took aim with his cannons on Skystalker.

"Back off, buddy! You aren't welcome at Iacon! FIRE!"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Skystalker narrowly avoided the energy blasts from the ship. Jarring Hatemunger as he avoided them.
"Hey!" Hatemunger growled. "Could you please attempt to keep the jars to a minimum while I do my repairs!"
"Sorry But I told you this was a combat situation, sides it will take alot to bring this ship down, if these boys want to play I can do that!" Skystalkerlaughed and unleashed a hailstorm of missles and laser fire at the Autobot ship and other Autobot targets. Now lets see if this works. Skystalker took aim at a group of random Autobots and tested the atom disengrater built into his ship. The blast fired and wiped out the group instantly.
"Ohhhh I gotta remember that button!" Skystalker chriped as he took off around the sky firing away at Autobots and steering clear of their firepower so Hatemunger could complete some more repair work on himself.
Hatemunger was doing better than he was some time ago, he fixed up his knee joint and repiared the damaged circuits in his arm all he had to do now was add some more armour to what Scrapheap had given him.
"I can't over do this armour plating that was onboard Skystalker, but this should be enough to offer me some degree of protection again." He smiled taking a drink of energon from a can. "Well I need to finish this up so I can help my troops." He thought and began to set to work.
Darklark looked the Autobot ship that had opened fire on Skystalker.
"Hey don't fire at my friend!" He growled and unleashed a volley of firepower at the ship and began to move around the city firing at other Autobots and other targets alike.
Deathsuarus laughed, driving his sword through an Autobot and using is blasters on a group of Autobots he fought along side his Gestalt Liokaiser as Lio attacked enemies in the sky Deathsaurus attacked enemies on the ground.
Stealth saw the wreckers stuggling to their feet and took aim and unleashed a volley of energy blasts from his plasma pistols.
"If I were you guys I would not be so worried about the fallen!" He laughed a recloaked and began an offensive againist the Autobot group.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Stealth was forced to a stop, like he'd hit a brick wall while he ran. Jetfire looked down at a clear patch of concrete--at least, that's how it looked to everyone else.

"Hello there," he began, looking straight at the cloaked Decepticon. "Coward."

Jetfire crouched low and kicked into Stealth's stomach with all his shear force.

Tal'Noktaraus held his freefall for only a moment before transforming to his flight mode. In normal atmospheric conditions, his mode would be sluggish at best. Here on his home turf, however, he was quite adept. Quickwind and Talis took up both his wings as they swooped down at the Decepticon shuttle.

"We've dealt with Skystalker-class ships in the past," Noktaraus said. "You know what to watch for and what to take down first. Give our boys cover while they get into position."

"We're on it," Quickwind responded. "Course vectors plotted. Think we can do it with just three?"

"Take down the ship, no. Disengage some of its heavier weaponry, that's all we need to do anyway. Talis, concentrate on the bomb bay doors, Quickwind, go for the launchers. I'll take the nose." He switched comms. "Control, Grand, get a damper field around the bays while we drop--watch that atom scrambler."

The three streaked down towards the Decepticon shuttle, laserfire making its way back at them. "Break formation," Noktaraus ordered, "and open fire!"

Sidewinder began blasting at the group with his shcokwave pellets. The wall of Decepticons began to disperse with each hit, but like a mad wave it rejoined itself as Decepticons trampled over those that had fallen. Just as Sidewinder feared they might over-run them, a mass of weapons fire began blasting into them. More Cons kept coming, but the lines were being held. Sidewinder continued to fire with his shockwave blasts, pushing the group back and shattering the individuals taking the brunt of his hits.

Dark Prime reopened his platform after converting it back to octane rig to turn it around. Just in time the weapons came online and began blasting the Decepticon troops with such ferociousness it almost created a thick haze of smoke and debris too thick to see through. Prime switched the visuals on his monitor, and the blue-colored screen began showing the view as if the smoke wasn't there. He continued to fire, holding the line back long enough for the Autobots and his troops to regroup.
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Ironhide, Mirage and a beat-up Tracks turned their attention to the sky as the Grand Maximus ship hovered above Cybertron. Autobots began pouring from the ship and attacking the Decepticons, and the battle intensified all around them.

Mirage turned to his commander and said, "Ironhide...what in creation IS that thing?"

Ironhide shielded his eyes and said, "Better find out." He opened his direct link to his commander and said, "Prahme, this is Ironhide. What the heck is that up in the sky?"

Tracks watched as Skystalker swooped around the Maximus ship, firing volleys at the ship's underbelly. Tracks said, "Who cares? There's Autobots coming out, and that Decepti-goon is taking some potshots at 'em. Time to even things up!"

Ironhide turned just as Tracks transformed to jet mode and flew off. Ironhide shouted, "Tracks, come bahck!" but his sidekick did not hear him.

Tracks headed straight for the unknown enemy jet and opened fire, hoping to bring him down before he could turn his superior flying skills around.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Stealth went through the air laughing the whole way as he opened fire on the large Autobot with his blasters.
Stealth landed on the ground and did a backflip and transformed into his car mode and took off into the city.
Skystalker saw the Autobot flyers and unleashed his full weapondary.
Sadly Tracks firepower didn't do much againist the armour of Skystalker as missles and laser fire where aimed at the Autobot flyer.
"Hey Darklark, I could use a hand up here." Skystalker told the evil Autobot.
Darklark decided to help out his comrade and opened fire on the group of Autobots leaving the ship, striking some as they exited causing them to fall screaming to their death on the ground below.
"Come on you flyers, lets see what you can do?" Darklark laughed.
Hatemunger smiled as he welded on the armour plating.
"Well the Autobots wish to play." He smiled and recharged his energon levels.
"We shall play again soon!" he laughed.

[This message has been edited by Ravage (edited 11-25-2001).]
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Prime and Jinrai made the drop... Godbomber not more than a few feet behind... Prime drifted toward Iacon's control center... Jinrai and godbomber however, had something ELSE in mind...

"Noktaurus! Godbomber and I are going to pay these basteeches a visit! Cover us till we rip through!"

The two landed with a loud thud on the roof of the shuttle.. magnetizing their boots... Godbomber activated his rocketlauncher... blowing a massive hole in the shuttle's armor not ten feet in front of them...

"Let's take it to em!" Jinrai shouted, and the duo dove inside, guns at the ready
Starscreamsghost

Firing away at the Decepticons in the air as they zeroed in on the desperate, dodging Tracks, Ironhide watched as Optimus Prime and God Jinrai jumped from the mysterious ship and descended toward Cybertron. Ironhide looked at Prime and Jinrai...and memories of his former leader's hideous death at the hands of Optitron and his Renegades filled his optics...it was then that he realized that he, Dark Prime and the others were not where they were meant to be.

Ironhide opened his direct link to Dark Prime again and said desperately, "Prahme...where...where are we?!?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

OOC Umm how the heck are people attacting themselves to Skystalker when he is nowhere near the Autobot shuttle?
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

(OOC: I take it that no one knows he's not near the Autobot ship, since that was never said. Only thing you posted was that Skytalker started flying all about to avoid fire and give Hatemunger some repair time. Need to make it clear next time that he's flown out of range. On top of that, it becomes a nice attractant when it is responsible for picking off Autobots as they fly out to battle)

(OOC HISTORICAL NOTE: writing a flashback bit, for those confused on the alt-uni thing)

BIC:

Dark Prime clicked his commlink to Ironhide. "Not home," he responded calmly, "and we'll never see home if we don't hold those Decepticons back from Iacon. That blast did more than just knock us out--it sent us through some kind of rift. The details will be unlocked once we secure Iacon again."

Dark Prime continued to fire into the mob making it's secondary attack. He glanced up, seeing what he knew Ironhide had seen. What looked to be two Primes--one slightly different--landing on the top hull of the Decepticon shuttle now flying about. His memories began to fade back to his last true battle as Optimus Prime at Autobot City against Optitron. The Decepticon had overthrown Megatron only recently by that time, ejecting him into the depths of space prior to his arrival to Earth. They had dueled, and he had nearly won. But Optitron wasn't finished, and the Decepticon unleashed a sneak attack right under Prime's nose. The Decepticon leader used the advantage for everything it was worth, and Prime lay defeated.

The fury of the Autobots was enough to--in the end--force the Decepticons to leave Autobot City. But not without leaving the battle's mark. The city lay in ruins, and Optimus Prime lay on his death bed just long enough to pass the Matrix to the next heir. Then, darkness...

The next bit of his memories were of a blur, as his consciousness fought against an alien program in his net that didn't belong. When he gained advantage during the internal struggle, the past events had become clear. Quintessons--had reprogrammed his systems in some sort of zombie fashion to lead the Autobots to their destruction. But they had not counted on it awakening his old mind. He had told his troops they were to attack the Decepticons lead by Galvatron. A reconstructed Megatron that had somehow overthrown Optitron during the past few years, Prime would learn later. Realizing the trap he was leading his men into, he ordered them to retreat, and started piloting the flagship into the sun himself. Once again, to his death...

Dark Prime looked around, noted that the Autobots scattered about had formed a new defensive line and were attacking the ground troops with a fury he hadn't seen in some time. He held his barrage up against the Decepticons, pouring in everything he had.

Noktaraus flew along the underside of the shuttle, dodging cannonfire and maneuvering to keep with the ship as it flew along. He was nearing the nose of the shuttle when a laser blast struck him. He opened his micro-rocket launchers and targeted the nearby turret as he flew past. Turning on his back while he flew, he fired off a salvo. The armor was barely dented, but the turret itself disintegrated. "That's one," Noktaraus muttered. He turned forward again and made for the ship's nose.

Quickwind dodged with expertise as missiles flew past him. lasers couldn't even get a bead on him as he skimmed the ship's hull. While the ship was fast, it wasn't so maneuverable that Quickwind could stay with it. He began aiming for turrets as he came to them, firing quick bursts and breaking off before he could get hit.

Talis flew below the shuttle, barely keeping with it as it maneuvered about. Blasterfire scored his hull on numerous occasions, sometimes forcing him to bank sharply one way or another. He kept his top turret secured for fear of having it blasted off, then opened his launcher bays. He targeted the aft bomb bay doors of the shuttle and fired. The mass volley of missiles homed in on the doorway, seeming to know them from the rest of the ship...

Sidewinder transformed to his vehicle mode and drove along the side of the oncoming group. His cannon attached to his roof and turned sideways, firing explosive scattershot into them. As the Decepticons advanced, Sidewinders straight line of criving was forced into a curve. Then, Napalm flew overhead.

"Yeee-haw!" the pyromaniac howled. He dropped a salvo of incendiary bombs into the group which exploded on impact. Cybertronian gel ignited and spread everywhere, burning and melting Decepticons in clumps.

"Good timing!" Sidewinder shouted as he drove away, joining the new line of defense.

"No you don't!" Jetfire growled, transforming and keeping his sites on Stealth. To most, it appeared as though Jetfire were flying on his own course into the city. In reality, Jetfire's course was predetermined by the direction Stealth drove. He knew every corner of Iacon, and any unreachable parts via flight had their exits. Problem was, this Decepticon seemed to know them just as well. Jetfire blasted at the ground around the speeding Decepticon, tearing up permacrete as he went.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger laughed, "Foolish Autobots." His repairs were complete, even though his armour was not perfect it was good enough for now. He smiled and loaded an energon cube into his arm, the cube went directly to his fusion cannons.
"Skystalker listen to me, the Autobots want to wage an air war lets do it, fly directly underneath their own starship and smash the pests on your roof. Myself I have a surprise for them." Hatemunger laughed loading more energon into his cannons.
Skystalker suddenly broke left surprising the Autobots attacking him. They thought he was going to ram Grand Max then suddenly they saw his plan.
Skystalker flew directly underneath Grand Max far enough to not damage himself via a direct collision but far enough to smash the Autobots on the roof against it at a full speed. Removing the invaders an armoured door slide underneath the damage.
After flying underneath Grand Max, Skystalker climbed high and did a roll. Even though one of his turrets was wiped out it did nothing to the rest of the firepower Skystalker had.
"Computer lock onto any available target." Skystalker side to the ships computer as a targeting HUD came up and locked onto various Autobot targets.
"Also, Lock Atom Disengrater onto Grand Max." Skystalker smiled as the system stated a lock.
"Now fire!" Skystalker pressed a button unleashing the whole array of firepower the ship had along with the fearsome Atom Disengrater directly at Grand Max.
Hatemunger heard the firepower unleash and told Skystalker to open the bay door so he could attack.
The Door opened and Hatemunger flew out.
"Now Autobots lets see how you like this surprize!" Hatemunger laughed as the energon he placed in his cannons began to fuse and charge them up even more.
Hatemunger took a aim ready to unleash a wide angle blast but realized what he needed to do for maximum damage as long as he had Skystalker unleashing his weapons on the Autobots. Hatemunger climbed up higher in the air and then fired, a sick hissing sound eminated from his cannons as they unleashed the energon charged blast, while he fired he turned himself 360 degrees allowing the blast to hit more than just a central area and continued to fire until the blast ran out. Skystalker after firing at Grand Max and Autobot forces climbed above Hatemunger to offer him coverage from sneaky Autobots.
Darklark, moved swiftly when he saw Hatemunger climb.
"This is gonna hurt some Autobrats he thought to himself." he swung out of the way and watched as the blast tore through Iacon.
Stealth laughed as he watched the Autobot flyer vaporise thin air.
"Hmm he can't see me but he guesses where I went because of my general direction." He laughed as he tore out of the city once he saw Hatemunger leave Skystalker. Hatemunger had already told him his plan and Stealth kept was to keep the best Autobot flyer busy just as Hatemunger needed. He remained cloaked and drove to where Deathsuarus and Liokaiser were.
"Wow." Was all Deathsuarus and could say at the moment as he stood ready for Autobot attack. With Liokaiser hovering slightly above him and Stealth drove up next to him.
"Pretty flashy huh!?" Stealth chuckled. "Thats my boss." He laughed happily.
"Yes he is quite amazing." Deathsuarus nodded.
Starscreamsghost

Tracks spun around in midair as Skystalker released Hatemunger and the two continued to fire on Grand Maximus.

Looks like the uncultured creep's distracted for a sec, Tracks thought. Time to get up-close on the situation!

With that, Tracks jetted forward, sneaking up on Skystalker. Just as he was about to pass over the unsuspecting Decepticon, Tracks transformed to robot mode and landed on top of the flying menace. Holding on for dear life, Tracks said, "Let's see how you like the treatment, Decepti-bum!" His body swirling in the wind, Tracks aimed his shoulder-mounted rockets downward and prepared to detonate Skystalker's topside.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Skystalker made a lurch hard to the left, leaving Noktaraus a long way from the ship's nose. The craft turned directly for Grand Max on a ramming course. "Damn, he's going to try and take the battleship with him!" Quickwind called over the comm.

Noktaraus clicked his link. "Prime, Jinrai, off the roof!" He hoped his warning was in time. The Skystalker leveled off and scraped its armor-plated hull across Maximus' bottom. "Guess when you don't have claws to scratch your back with..." Noktaraus flew back in under the nose of the craft, locating the panel he wanted. He pulled out one of his arched blades and ignited it. Latching onto the front of the nose just behind the panel, he duge the long bending sword into the armor. "Quickwind, get under here and keep these turrets..."

He hadn't needed to say anything as Quickwind began firing at random locations along the hull of the ship. Noktaraus was nearly thrown off as the ship turned again, and once again aimed for the Maximus battle cruiser.

His timing couldn't have been better as his blade tore out the panel. He drove the blade even further in until everything in the front nose was sparking wildly. Then he pulled the blade forward, cutting just far enough towards the nose. Finally, the blue flash he was looking for went off, and ionized gas began to flow from the small wound. The hull of the ship would hold--that would need a much tougher approach. But Noktaraus wasn't after a nose trimming.

"First job accomplished," he clicked his comm as he disengaged his blade and dropped off the ship, avoiding fire. "The sonic emitter is destroyed. How are you guys holding out?"

"It lurched on my firing run!" Talis complained. "No hit on the bays, and no significant damage."

"Got another laser turret," Quickwind chimed, "and one short range rocket launcher is out. But there's a hole lot more than that.[/i]"

"Damn!" Noktaraus shouted. "Pull back, they're firing on Maximus, full spread!"

Jetfire's optics tried to focus on the transparent blur in front of him. multiphasic cloak. Not bad, kiddo. He smirked as he followed the blur along--a blur only his refined optics could make out. His internal visual systems went through everything they had been programmed with, trying to relock the target ahead. "Come on, no mech failures today..."

It clicked in a moment later.

The blur turned to a blue object with great detail, a car to be exact. "Gotcha," he smirked. To prove his point, he fired a direct blast to Stealth's rear.

Electro lined up with his mates and the fellow Autobots he was fighting alongside on the new front line. Blitzwing transformed and took up on his side. "They don't seem to mind me," Blitzwing commented. "It seems rather odd."

"I think they know what side yer on," Electro responded. "Who knows if there's another one of you in this dimension." He brought up his small wrist rocket launchers as the Decepticons came closer, what ones made it through the fire Dark Prime was pouring into them.

"Steady now..." one of the Autobots said.

Noktaraus was about to convert to flight mode when he noted the figure leaving the shuttle before it began it's attack. His armor looked to be half-done, plated on in portions to cover up damage. Then, the Decepticon fired his shoulder cannon and swept it in a 360º arch. "Watch it, watch it!" he called out as he dropped low.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

OOC Hatemunger has dual forearm mounted Fusion cannons.

Stealth watched as the missle came along side his rear, he managed to cut a corner, the missle detonated and flew him into the air, he transformed into robot mode and fired a volley of blasts at the skyward Autobot. "Good thing I am a tad more agile that this flyer thinks." He took some damage to his rear from the blast, but nothing that would hinder much luckly. He transformed and
pulled up alongside Deathsuarus and other Decepticons.
Stealth aimed to the air knowing that now he would have a better chance with more Decepticons firing at the annoying flying Autobot.
Hatemunger smiled as he hovered cannons smoking.
"That felt good." he laughed and fired some cover fire for Skystalker as Skystalker broke away from the enemy fliers and then flew in downward to meet with his men.
Hatemunger didn't like keeping soilders in one group but this was one of the rare times that given the damage caused by his cannon fire and the current number of Autobots it didn't hurt to get together with his men.
"Welcome back Hatemunger." Deathsaurus smiled.
"Thank you. I have a plan but it will take a few minutes before we can try it" Hatemunger replied as the group of warriors continued their march of death at Iacon. Skystalker flew in above them to offer them cover from the Skies with Darklark hovering nearby Skystalker weapons blazing.

[This message has been edited by Ravage (edited 11-26-2001).]
Karrnage
Protoform

Post by Karrnage »

(OOC: Already got permission to hang on to the Aerialcons for a few more posts.)

Scrapheap, The Aerialcons and Crashticons found a sutable base location a ways away from the fighting. It was a large storage structure that seemed to have been abandoned for some time. They broke in and began setting up shop.

"Ok, let's take this place apart, see what parts and pieces we can get. Anything we can find will make my life easier. Let's get a move on." Scrapheap immediately started giving orders. The Aerialcons just stood there, not following orders from this warrior. Skyblade stepped up to Scrapheap.

"I don't know what you're thinking..."

"This." Scrapheap handed Skyblade an old plate with a scratched out drawing and plans. Skyblade looked over it, taking in what was revealed, then slowly smiling.

"We'll help. Get moving everyone." With Skyblade ordering, the Aerialcons began to open up crates and search for ... anything. But the real discovery was made by Blindside.

"Scraps, I think you should take a look at this." Blindside had pulled open a crate in the back of room and was in awe at what was inside. Scrapheap checked it and a look of curiosity came across his face. Inside the crate were 4 cylinders each holding what looked to be a sleeping humanoid in some odd cyber outfit.

"Let's take one out. See what happens." Scrapheap pushed a series of buttons and the tank hissed and released the figure within. He shook to alertness, and looked up at the Decepticons.

"Finally." He said, then went to open the other capsules. Before he could be stopped, all four were free.

"Now, we need to pick up our others."

"Hold it." Scrapheap said, "Who are you?"

"I am Monzo, leader of this Decepticons war party. We ran into an energon crisis and had to shut down to recharge, we sent a distress beacon, but you are the first to answer it." He tapped a button on his wrist. "Weirdwolf, activate."

A crate at the back of the warehouse broke open as a headless Decepticon stepped out. Monzo transformed into the head and locked on to Weirdwolf.

"Skullcruncher, activate." Another body, another transformation, another Decepticon warrior.

"Quake... WAKE UP!!" The other two were pulling open another crate. A tank rolled out of it and transformed into a Decepticon.

"Alright, sitrep, Wolfy?" Quake asked.

"Our stasis ended is. Situation now we will learn of. More Autobots to destroy we will have. Happening what is?" He turned to Rollover.

"Um.... Battle is on going. Help we need. Uh... Kill them you can?"

"Offend me do not."

"Sorry, I am... I mean.. Sorry."

"Out we move. Quake, point you take. Skullcruncher, me you follow. Go let's!"

Quake laughed. "Tiptop, Heater!" The two transformed into Quake's guns. "Let's see how your aim is after all this time." He twirled them, sighted down the barrels, and transformed into tank mode.

"NUKE THE WORLD!!" Quake cried as he smashed through the door of the warehouse. Weirdwolf looked at Skullcruncher.

"Not subtle he is."

"No," Skullcruncher finally spoke. "Not subtle, but effective, as long as we keep him pointed at our enemies." The two headmasters followed the targetmaster out and towards the battle.

"Now." Scrapheap said. "Let's get working. Firebomb, you're first."
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

OOC: I thought Stealth was drawing Jetfire away from the fight? Why bring him up higher to get shot at by Cons? (which indicates he's closer to the battlefield again) That was a cool idea, s'all. Image

Jetfire followed in suit after Stealth, in the same movement dropping off two cluster bombs below at the Decepticon party Stealth had just left. Not waiting to see what damage he had done, he brought his quad turret to bear and opened fire.

"C'mon! Hurry it up!" Scattershot was getting impatient.

"You'll have to wait," the medic said inside Iacon. "Do you realize how many patients I have?"

"Do any of 'em have Gestalt-abilities? We're one man down from our team, repairing him puts us back on the battlefield. Which might save this city!"

"Gestalt or not, one more trooper won't do much right not. He's stable, these guys aren't. Wait!"

Scattershot was going to have none of it, but Nosecone and Strafe got in his way. "Hold up there, buddy!" Nosecone started. He turned to the medic. "Do you have any supplies we can get to ourselves?"

"We can't allow you to go into our equipment unattended."

"Then send a drone with us. We only need enough to patch him up so we can get back out there."

The medic looked at Nosecone, then at the fuming Scattershot. "We might need those for..."

"Look," Nosecone started again, "you've got injured in here because of what's going on out there. We could be out there keeping less Autobots from coming in here. OR..." Nosecone gestured to Scattershot, "we can stop holding him back and he'll take those supplies himself. Probably destroying your containment units and whatever equipment he DOESN'T need. We can be made useful, or..."

"You can sit here and annoy me," the medic finished continuing his repairs on his patient. "Go on, down that hall behind me, third door. Please!"

"FIRE!"

Like a wall of chaos, the Autobots fired into the approaching group of Decepticons. They fired back, causing Autobots to fall to the ground. The trade-off was thunderous. Napalm made for a second run on the Decepticon lines, when something hit him from above.

"Augh!" he screamed as his left wing was decimated. He spun out of control, crashing behind a building.

Sidewinder looked up at the attacker. "Hey guys, that general guy is back again!"

(OOC: and important general note. TAKE SOME HITS! It's healthy for you! Image )
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Stealth ran around saying all sorts of swears. His tail end was smoking from the cluster bombs.
"Slagging mother of a tin can wasted trash recycling!" Stealth finally put out the flames.
"Hey why are you all laughing at me!?" Stealth sighed.
Skycat
Protoform

Post by Skycat »

(ooc: yup, good idea. Keeps people from gettin' twinky, heh.)

Slipstream rocketed through the air, strafing at the oncoming wave of Decepticons. Every now and then, an explosion in the 'Con ranks signalled that the black starfighter had dropped another demosphere into the fray. Each explosion was followed by a small shockwave, sending Decepticon chunks everywhere.

She spotted Napalm go down in a blaze of fire, quickly noting his crash coordinates and opening a comm link to the Autobot med teams. "We got one down at the coordinates I'm sendin', might wanna try and get someone to him."

Meanwhile, Superion had landed in front of the Autobot lines next to Dark Prime's weapons platform. The massive warrior let off round after round from his discharger rifle into the oncoming Decepticon ranks, decimating their front lines. Retaliatory firepower impacted multiple times on various parts of Superion, but his armor held up against it, at least for now.

At Sidewinder's statement, Roadkill also looked up and gave a slight groan. "Things just keep gettin' better, don't they?" He shrugged and turned his attention back to the oncoming Decepticons, just in time to get pegged in the right side of his chestplate by a lucky shot. The blast tore through his armor and shattered the glass of his turck's cab, and he fell back with a grunt.

[This message has been edited by Skycat (edited 11-26-2001).]
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Sidewinder helped his team mate as he fell. "How bad, can you get up?" He noted Roadkill was all right, but extremely angry. Then he snorted. "Ugh! Worrying about other team members. You Autobots are rubbin' off on me, it's disgusting!"

Still, he helped his team member to his feet. "C'mon! We got more fighting to do!

Jetfire peeled for the skies, transforming to robot mode and looking below him. "Think I finally knocked the laugh out of that guy. For the moment." He made a quick note of the taller members that were with him. Trouble, and their further inside the city...

He converted again and drove towards the group, weapons blazing.

(OOC: This is after whatever has happened to Maximus during that attack)

Noktaraus flew in robot mode, dodging what shots he could, firing into the shuttle with his repeater rifles as the heavy ship dove towards the attackers below. The projectiles bounced harmlessly off the ship's armor until they traced along an unfortunate turret, blasting it to pieces. A strat shot smashed into Noktaraus' left shoulder, tearing off a good portion of the forward armor. Quickwind flew in from the other side, skimming the shuttle's surface. He located a new turret and blasted it. He dodged the laserfire easy enough.

Talis flew in with his quad turrets armed. Having a harder time maneuvering from the shots, Talis took quite a few hits, along with a small rocket on his starboard side. It rocked him off-course a moment, then he pulled back around and strafed at the ship. "Well, it's like we figured. We can knock out a gun here and there, but we aren't bringing it down."

"That's fine," Noktaraus answered. "A good portion of the forward guns are knocked out. The ship will have to pull up to bear its other weapons, and on that note it'll be flying past."

"except that atom scrambler thing, it's still active!" Quickwind said. "Plus a mess of missile launchers."

Noktaraus turned to watch the ship descend. "It's possible she's used up most of her energy firing at Maximus. Those missiles we still have to worry about. We won't know until..."

Noktaraus looked around. "Jinrai, Prime. Have they reported in since..."

Talis responded first. "Haven't heard, Tal."

"Nothing." Quickwind added.

Noktaraus nodded. "We have other orders to fill out. Keep cover until we've dumped out load, then locate Fort Max. Everyone is out of the boat, primary objective completed. Let's go get our reinforcements!"

The three took off in a different location, looking for their friend.
Skycat
Protoform

Post by Skycat »

Roadkill got back to his feet, with Sidewinder's help, and retrieved his dropped rifle, cursing under his breath. "Okay, that hurt somewhat." Ignoring the sparking hole in his chest armor, Roadkill resumed firing upon the Decepticons with increased vigor, Sidewinder alongside him.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

"We got worse trouble," Electro motioned above them again. "That shuttle is coming down on us!"

The Skystalker ship was coming in all right. It seemed to be firing all around itself, signs of something else attacking it.

"We don't want to be here," one of the Autobot soldiers said. "This line won't hold if that thing begins to attack."

"Well, it's almost in range," Sidewinder added as the hail of incoming fire increased.

"We'll have to draw back to our second line, inside the city. The cover of Iacon will help for sure." The Autobot seemed to be in charge of one or some of the battalions, as he signalled to the front defensive line. Dark Prime transformed to rig mode as the Autobots made their way inside the city. "Get everyone setup inside, Superion and I will give you cover!"

Sidewinder transformed, as did most of the Autobots. They all screamed down the entryway of Iacon, blasted up something awful. Within no time, they were at the next line of defense--teams of Autobots in different positions behind barracades of various types. Prime held at the entrance to the domed city. Superion just beside him. Dark Prime transformed and brought the platform back online. Just as the ship came within firing range, Prime raised the platform's shield, covering himself, the platform and Superion. Then the two major powers opened fire. (OOC: FP:8 and FP:10)