[BW,BM] Maximals and Predacons age

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
jazz007
Protoform

Maximals and Predacons age

Post by jazz007 »

Hi,

jus asking, if all the maximal and predacons were humans, wat do u tink their age would be? personally i feel that rattrap looks quite old to me cus he seems to have lots of experiences as a maximal, but he acts very young and furthermore, he is a rat, being small sized, jus cant make myself convinced that he is older than cheetor.
cheetor to me seems to be the youngest among all. even younger than blackarachnia if u watch the episode 'cutting edge'. btw, is he fond of blackarachnia if anyone watched that episode?
for rhinox i feel that he is even older than primal cus he noe much more things than primal. i feel that he can be a leader too. and his golden part below his mouth looks like a beard to me, giving me the feeling that he is old.
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Hm..

Cheetor: 16
Rattrap: 30
Rhinox: 45
Primal: 28

Megatron: 32

All I can think of now.. :/
jazz007
Protoform

Post by jazz007 »

haha...quite good analysis of urs... but wat makes u feel that rattrap is older than primal? i believe rhinox shld be ard 40 - 50. cheetor being 16 sounds a bit too young... i would give him about 18 - 20.
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Originally posted by jazz007
haha...quite good analysis of urs... but wat makes u feel that rattrap is older than primal? i believe rhinox shld be ard 40 - 50. cheetor being 16 sounds a bit too young... i would give him about 18 - 20.
Dont know, just guessing, reasonable ages though.
Death's Head
Protoform

Post by Death's Head »

Primal was a young, inexperienced captain, whereas Rattrap has a line in 'the Agenda' - "I use to be young like dat". Think of him as a randier, alcoholic version of Kup.
SMITH
Portfolio | Blog | Freelance Agent Brompton Rhodes - Guns, Girls and Gorillas!
jazz007
Protoform

Post by jazz007 »

Originally posted by Death's Head
Primal was a young, inexperienced captain, whereas Rattrap has a line in 'the Agenda' - "I use to be young like dat". Think of him as a randier, alcoholic version of Kup.

I feel that rattrap age difference with primal is very minimal, probably by 1 or 2 years by his sentence "I use to be young like dat". and primal sort of admit it. but between 2 of them who is older it up to u all to judge. but personally i feel that rattrap is abt the same age as primal. then may i ask, between cheetor, blackarachnia and silverbolt, wat would be their age be?