Capt
Abusing the English written language since the 1980s
MaGilicuti
Protoform

Post by MaGilicuti »

wow
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Its more likely to be a console game. No one knows what type of game nor what system/s it'll be on.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Wow. Those screenshots are awesome!
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Lets hope its not fighting.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

i believe the title is possibly Generation Zero. I saw some more pics at thetransformer.net.

It looks cool and what would be up with a 3D fighting ... i would prefer something with more action and intrique even a role play would be good or an action driving similar to GTA games.
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

I myself would prefer an RPG style ala Xenogears, or action.
ProckoZero
Protoform

Post by ProckoZero »

Sweet Aunt Petunia! To be quite frank, I wouldn't care what type of game it is, as long as its not one of the uber-boring it takes 50 hrs to beat games...cuz that looks sweet!

"Someone may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it."
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

One thing seems to be known.. It will be a great game.... hopefully.
Megatron2
Protoform

Post by Megatron2 »

Originally posted by DrEvil
I saw some more pics at thetransformer.net.

I tried to go there, but couldn't get connected. Bummer, I really wanted to see some more pics. Hold on to your thrusters! :eek:
"Such heroic nonsense."
Thanks Skywarp!!
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

sorrys.. it was thetransformers.net
Padawan Michael
Protoform

Post by Padawan Michael »

For those who don't know Half Life, it's a great first person shooter game that came out a good 4 years ago for PC. It's also out on a few consoles, but the TF game is defiintely a PC game.

Half Life was good by itself, but a number of people have used it as a template for other games (most notably Counterstrike, for those who've heard of it). The new TF game seems to be such a game. It's being made by a group of independant gamers, it seems... which means it'll be free, which is a good thing, but you will need a copy of Half Life to play it.
nmathew
Protoform

Post by nmathew »

That's ok. I would think you could pick up a copy of half-life for around $15 now. Or, well.. *coughs* the CD can beburned without any special precautions... for personal backup use of course
--nmathew

G91 says I'm now part of the old guard.
dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron
Protoform

Post by dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron »

Originally posted by Padawan Michael
For those who don't know Half Life, it's a great first person shooter game that came out a good 4 years ago for PC. It's also out on a few consoles, but the TF game is defiintely a PC game.

Half Life was good by itself, but a number of people have used it as a template for other games (most notably Counterstrike, for those who've heard of it). The new TF game seems to be such a game. It's being made by a group of independant gamers, it seems... which means it'll be free, which is a good thing, but you will need a copy of Half Life to play it.

And just how do you know this?
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Originally posted by Padawan Michael

Ummm... shall I start pointing out how wrong you are?

First of all, we don't know what system/s it'll be on. And don't say you can tell based on the screenshots so far, because they seem to be from cutscenes/movies and character selection screens.

Second, No one knows what kind of game it will be. It may be FPS, it may be Fighting, it may be Action, hell, it could be RTS for all I know.

Third, Its not being made by independant gamers. Takara is known to be involved. And thus, it will cost money.

Fourth, since no one knows what kind of game it will be, its almost impossible for it to be a Halflife addon. So you won't neeed Halflife.
Capt
Protoform

Post by Capt »

he may have thought my sig was the link...

I really should ditch it since I just don't have time to make the mod anymore.
but it's such a nice pic... :(
Capt
Abusing the English written language since the 1980s
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Originally posted by Capt
he may have thought my sig was the link...

I really should ditch it since I just don't have time to make the mod anymore.
but it's such a nice pic... :(

Its possible. Didn't even think of it.

You don't have to ditch the pic, just take out the part of the sig that makes it a link