[JTF] TF: Zone! How Would Liokaiser And Dinoking Looked?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Above Omnipotence
Protoform

TF: Zone! How Would Liokaiser And Dinoking Looked?

Post by Above Omnipotence »

Liokaiser and Dinoking weren't in TF: Zone. I don't know why Liokaiser wasn't in Zone, but I do know why Dinoking wasn't, 'cause he turned good at the end of the Victory series. BUT, what if they did appear in TF: Zone? What color capes would they have and what would their new design look like? I always wondered this, so if anyone here with some good art skills could maybe draw/design what Liokaiser and Dinoking would've looked like, then I would really thank you.

Also, for some strange reason I didn't see Bruticus in TF: Zone. What scene was he in? I have the DVD and I couldn't see him anywhere. What did his design look like? If anyone here has a pic of him, then please post. Thanks.
I, The Deity, am 2nd. to God in power. I am the semi-supreme being
Darth Shrapnel
Protoform

Re: TF: Zone! How Would Liokaiser And Dinoking Looked?

Post by Darth Shrapnel »

Originally posted by Above Omnipotence
Liokaiser and Dinoking weren't in TF: Zone. I don't know why Liokaiser wasn't in Zone, but I do know why Dinoking wasn't, 'cause he turned good at the end of the Victory series. BUT, what if they did appear in TF: Zone? What color capes would they have and what would their new design look like? I always wondered this, so if anyone here with some good art skills could maybe draw/design what Liokaiser and Dinoking would've looked like, then I would really thank you.

Also, for some strange reason I didn't see Bruticus in TF: Zone. What scene was he in? I have the DVD and I couldn't see him anywhere. What did his design look like? If anyone here has a pic of him, then please post. Thanks.

Im pretty sure you posted this on some other board and I replied with a pic of Zone Bruticus and when you could see him (as a small dot in the distance).
"Im drowning in footwear!"
Above Omnipotence
Protoform

Post by Above Omnipotence »

I guess nobody here knows. Oh well.
I, The Deity, am 2nd. to God in power. I am the semi-supreme being
Cliffjumper

Re: Re: TF: Zone! How Would Liokaiser And Dinoking Looked?

Post by Cliffjumper »

Originally posted by Darth Shrapnel
Im pretty sure you posted this on some other board and I replied with a pic of Zone Bruticus and when you could see him (as a small dot in the distance).
Bountyhunter
Protoform

Post by Bountyhunter »

Originally posted by Above Omnipotence
I guess nobody here knows. Oh well.

Man if this is omnipotence then it is sure overrated