July Solicitations

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Denyer

July Solicitations

Post by Denyer »

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/ ... dwjuly.htm

Will add in info to thread / site if I get chance tomorrow. :)

Metroplex looks pretty interesting. Since 'Coda' seems to have morphed into more issues of AHM, and be set after it, looks as if I'll be passing on that until the possible trade... assuming AHM deserves shelf space by the time it wraps puts out issues #12...
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Dear God. Mind, they seem to have turned their Obama one shot into a ongoing as well so perhaps they just don't know when to stop?
MeGrimlock
Protoform

Post by MeGrimlock »

"Matrix of Leadership". Sunbow again.
And... does this mean that the Matrix won't be used in AHM? I mean, the Decepticons stole it and everything and then they'll start probing it only in the "aftermath"? Or maybe the synopsis is astutely misleading...
snavej

Post by snavej »

The Obama comic: I wonder - are they going to address the 'Special Olympics' gaffe or yesterday's 'flying-Air-Force-One-too-close-to-New-York-skyscrapers' blunder?!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -York.html
Neuronutter
Protoform

Post by Neuronutter »

Looks to be a very slow month - only two new issues. I'm not surprised after the deluge of comics we've had recently and I doubt we'll see that much till the launch of the ongoing. After all the only things we know are coming for the next few months are AHM Coda (or the continuation of AHM) and some spotlights. No movie comics, no Furman comics, nothing much really.

Ah well, at least we have the ongoing to look forward to, whenever that is.