Question for Brendan??????????????

Problem? Question? Suggestion? Post it here.
Optimus Primal
Protoform

Question for Brendan??????????????

Post by Optimus Primal »

Brendan,

First of all it's nice to meet you. All the work you have put in financially is very much appreciated. I am willing to pay to complete my collection under a few conditions. Conditions I was hoping you could clarify whether or not it is O.K.

> If cash can be a form of payment as that is the only method of payment I can pay by
> If you will be posting up more Transformer series like RID/MF etc, which exactly
> And you mention higher divx format, does this mean you will simply convert the rm files of the BW and BM series to avi or ripping from scratch and does this also apply towards the G1 series

Primal
"We throw away your life so recklessly".
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

you are so in the arong forum man
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

Originally posted by ThunderCracker84
you are so in the arong forum man
Cut the protoform some slack
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

Originally posted by Ravage_mk2

Cut the protoform some slack
i could, but where would the fun be in all of that
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Welcome aboard, Primal. (Don't mind Thunders, he hasn't had his afternoon nap yet.) However, he is right. The boss is more likely to read this in the Questions About the Website forum, as he hardly ever checks this one. I'm going to move the thread over there if you don't mind. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful myself toward your questions, but I'm not down with the episodes... Anyway, you'll find this thread in the Questions forum now.

**Topic Moved**
Flec's selling a lot of RID, Armada, and Energon, and a few G1 toys. 'S all I'm sayin'.
The TFArchive RPG - "the most popular part of the site[!]" - Skywarp. Darn tootin'.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Cash isn't advisable.

Best way you can contribute is to click on the banner ads...it's not much, but every little helps.