Archive Members as Alternators

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Civ

Archive Members as Alternators

Post by Civ »

Okie-dokie, this thread is inspired by Clay's, a.k.a. The Sexiest Man Alive, thread shown below of a Marlboro Cliffjumper as TFA's Cliffjumper:

http://www.tfarchive.com/community/show ... post613036

I'm kinda curious, if the TFA members were represented by modded Alternators, who would we be? For instance:

Denyer - I would say Prowl with a goatee and glasses. Probably the undercover car variety.

Blaster (TFA) - Binaltech Asterisk Broadblast or Alternator Skids painted yellow (to look like Sunstreaker) with a big stick for bashing trolls and a camera for all the gifs and jpegs he posts. EDIT: You know what, instead of yellow, paint it like Deadpool and have him hold a Chimichanga.

Kali - Jaguar Ravage as a LOLCat pose. Probably playing with a ball of string and a Tux.

Ok, so much for examples, any others?
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

I'd probably end up being one of the jeeps.
Civ

Post by Civ »

Actually, I don't know which Alternator would fit you best considering I don't know a whole lot about you. For instance, if you've ever done something on the board that stands out like Cliffy's "Powerd by Marlboro" avatar. I remember when you were PaladinPrime but nothing in particular is coming to mind that I would put on a custom Alternator.
Zeeks

Post by Zeeks »

Since I was mostly attracted to the stunticon alternator Dead End, I guess....that would be me.....maybe with a John Deere hat? Dunno. What do you think, Lord Civeous?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"...Working on a specimen the size of Angel is actually easier in many ways."
Mac scoffs. "Easier almost ate me a few days ago."-
Steve Alten, Meg: Hell's Aquarium
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Or me for that matter.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Civ

Post by Civ »

Zeeks wrote:Since I was mostly attracted to the stunticon alternator Dead End, I guess....that would be me.....maybe with a John Deere hat? Dunno. What do you think, Lord Civeous?
Actually for you, I was thinking more of a custom Tracks with Kremzeek on your chest instead of an Autobot symbol. We can keep the John Deere hat if you want and on the plus side, you'd have a shitload of guns.

EDIT: Secretcode: Hmmm...I dunno. Again, don't know a whole lot about you.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Civ wrote:Actually, I don't know which Alternator would fit you best considering I don't know a whole lot about you. For instance, if you've ever done something on the board that stands out like Cliffy's "Powerd by Marlboro" avatar. I remember when you were PaladinPrime but nothing in particular is coming to mind that I would put on a custom Alternator.
I was thinking more in terms of physical proportions.

I dunno how I'd fit in terms of personality. I'm a bit nutty.
Zeeks

Post by Zeeks »

Civ wrote:Actually for you, I was thinking more of a custom Tracks with Kremzeek on your chest instead of an Autobot symbol. We can keep the John Deere hat if you want and on the plus side, you'd have a shitload of guns.
Ok, I can deal with that. Maybe I will pick up a used Tracks at Toy Vault this weekend and do a little custom paint job. Afterthought...I was wondering where Doom would fit into all this, but maybe he doesn't at all. Ha.

And definite YES on the LOLcats for Kali.

Secret Code likes Bumblebee a lot.....where can we go with that? Actually, maybe the Super GoBot Bug Bite or whatever the yellow one is.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

I would be Legion from KISS Players, obviously. Complete with penis tongue.

In all seriousness though, the LOLcat Ravage was a good call ;)
Civ

Post by Civ »

I said Alternators, not GoBots. So let's stick to that line. As for RID Scourge, as predictable as this is, I'm picturing a Nemesis Prime with his smiling face while holding a plate of food.

Zeeks, if you want to but a Doom face on that Tracks figure, I think it would definitely fit.

Secretcode and Bumblebee...hmmmmmmm...still have to think on that one. Didn't he have a Kirby avatar for awhile as well?

EDIT: I just thought of one...Vin Ghostal as a white Sunstreaker but with poofy hair and a wrestling Championship Belt. Also, paint the words, "I RULE" on his hood.
Zeeks

Post by Zeeks »

Civ wrote:I said Alternators, not GoBots.* So let's stick to that line.* As for RID Scourge, as predictable as this is, I'm picturing a Nemesis Prime with his smiling face while holding a plate of food.Zeeks, if you want to but a Doom face on that Tracks figure, I think it would definitely fit.
Fine, thats FINE!* Be a bitch.* See if I care.* :swirly::pok, so your call, master Civeous......doom or zeeks on the hood of tracks?* and should we keep tracks main color as blue?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Civ

Post by Civ »

Well, since you like Doom so much, how about changing the main body color to a slick looking green as an homage to Doom's cape? Parts of the arms and legs can be painted silver to make Tracks look like Doom. In robot mode, where Tracks has his Autobot symbol on his chest, replace that with a pic of Kremzeek. For Track's head, maybe you could find something that looks like Doom's mask. No idea where you'll get the John Deere hat though.
slartibartfast

Re : Archive Members as Alternators

Post by slartibartfast »

Personally I'm not the figure of sporty health that is prime, but I do have a soft spot for loud shirts:

http://www.tfarchive.com/toys/reviews/j ... convoy.php
+
http://www.vintagedesignerclothing.com/5654080.html

Da Hawaiian Pimpage, always a winna. [edit] : it's a phase I'm going through.

Laserwave is one that might make a good BB repaint.
Jeep with no wheels for Numbat.
Civ

Post by Civ »

A jeep with no wheels for Numbat? I gotta ask, where does this idea come from?

The Mazda RX-8 mold would make a decent Bumblebee but what else could we add that makes this figure scream secretcode...aside from a paper word bubble.
slartibartfast

Post by slartibartfast »

http://www.tfarchive.com/community/show ... hp?t=43438

edit :... christ, I forgot what I was going to say..
*BARRAGE*

Post by *BARRAGE* »

hmmm- i'd be the scion xb- i'm a bigger dude and i have a strange sense of style... the ride would be all black with silver details, he'd have red eyes- and he'd have random tattoo designs all over him... and skulls... umm... bigass gun or battle axe... thats as good an idea as i come up with...

for secretcode- add a big tongue sticking out (thats how i imagine he posts, tongue out wagging to mock us all... in his own way)
HE JUST WON'T STAY DEAD
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

i saw an alternators soundwave on the site and i think i would be that but painted in the colours of the electro girls in the mighty boosh.
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
PresidentSEARS

Post by PresidentSEARS »

electro girl wrote:i saw an alternators soundwave on the site and i think i would be that but painted in the colours of the electro girls in the mighty boosh.
i hope you be trollin'.

I'm sideswipe, no questions asked.
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

PresidentSEARS wrote:i hope you be trollin'.
trollin?

these are the electro girls that give me my name and whos style would adorn an alt soundwave
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

I'd be a really cool awesome car with a brilliant paint job that turned into a really cool robot that everybody likes.

Because I'm kewl and awesome and in no way sad and pathetic, you see?

Seriously, people who do themselves on this sort of topic need shooting. Have some class and modesty, scum.