Official preview of the week ahead

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
AWF Press Office
Protoform

Official preview of the week ahead

Post by AWF Press Office »

Last Thursday, the AWF got things underway in its second year with a cracking Mayhem. Things continue to move apace this Monday, as Mayhem returns to its regular slot.

The new Commissioner, Galvatron91, started the way he means to go on, by ordering a Hardcore Title defence by Viewfind... against his GPA associate Unicron! How will the two team-mates resolve their situation, especially as it has just been announced that the designated official for the match will be none other than the former Hardcore Champion, Strafe?

Two more championships will also be decided on Mayhem. At Deep Freeze, the Intercontinental Champion Mirage was unbelievably lucky to survive with his title intact, when he defended against Silly Cow. The Big Ragebowski will once again defend against Too Lame this Monday, but in order to ensure that things are different this time, the Game has ordered that it will be a lumberjack match!

The European Championship will be on the line as well, when cWo Champion Lord Zarak goes up against a former Champion, and long-time nemesis - Windcharger.

Following the events of Deep Freeze, Deathscream announced his departure from the Corporate Alliance. Will he live to regret his decision after he steps into the ring with the CWO leader (and newly crowned number 1 contender), ThunderCracker84?

But that's not all, folks! You'll also see two former tag team partners in action, as Redstreak takes on Cyberstrike, whilst RCOSD battles "the Welsh Wonder" Sixswitch.

Tag Team Co-Champion The Lock takes a break from the tag ranks to mix it up in singles action with Bombshell.

All this, plus the debut of Adolf and so much more!!

Then, on Wednesday, Warzone returns for the first time of the year.

The action will be fast and furious on this weekly showcase. Our main attraction is a special Hockeystick On a Pole Match, pitting Blaster_86 against D-Extreme.

PLUS... the return to action of CompuFire...
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

Whoo-Hoo! Don't forget to bring a plate Z, so I can hand you your ass on it!
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

Come Monday night, Bombshell is going to relise how hard it is for him to walk after The Lock breaks his ankle and further injures his leg.

If Ya Smell What The Lock Is Cookin' :eyebrow:
"Among those fans there's at least one guy for whom you're a hero. He saved money to see you! That's what I did. I played for that guy." - Bruce Springsteen (1987)
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

I'm gonna go McSorley on your ass D-lametotheextreme
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

IC: I have a request Windcharger; do you think you can leave enough of Zarak to be beaten into paste in the TLC match at Edge of Survival?
Oh, and another week of nothing to do.....
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

No Big Daddy Rav but its all good, gives me more time to work and train.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Hey, unicron it's nothing personal, strictly business. we both know this, now strafe don't get in are way. holla?
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Extreme: Hehehe..just when you thought it was safe Blaster. Its time to get that hockey stick and slam it up your maple leaf ass!!!
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by grimlock
Come Monday night, Bombshell is going to relise how hard it is for him to walk after The Lock breaks his ankle and further injures his leg.

Whatever, man, but just remember. I might just snap your leg off and use it for a while till mine heals up.

Remember that, pal. :)
Originally posted by AWF Press Office

PLUS... the return to action of CompuFire...

And the beginning of a long nap for most of us...
Prowl?
Protoform

Post by Prowl? »

Originally posted by Viewfind
, now strafe don't get in are way. holla?

Hey won't.

Since the NWA don't got nothin betta to do fer this card, we gonna make sure that no punk ass biotch gets in the way of settling this small little business dispute, and afterward, we'll have all da hos and smoke ready fer da whole GPA to bounce wit.

HOLLA
-----------------------
P R O W L ?
I support Todd Bertuzzi
start climbing that sh*t rope...
http://maddox.xmission.com/
ThE_FrAG_MaN
Protoform

Post by ThE_FrAG_MaN »

Everyone of you sissies at the AWF better, especially Prowl? better get prepared, or get out of the way because I intend to mercilessly defeat all of my opponents and quickly rise the AWF ranks and reign supreme. Theres no stopping Adolf.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Adolf, shut up, sit down, and be quiet. Theres more important business on the card than you.

Unicron and Viewfind, remember this is just a match and no matter how it turns out its back to business as usual when you leave the ring.

Now, me and Prowl? here have gotten away from our original plans as of late and I was thinkin, mabye its time the NWA got back into the Tag-Team race. We want the gold around our waist and the only way to do that is to fight. We want a number one contenders shot. We want the Lock and King. We don't care who the hell we have to fight. Here we come, everybody better watch out or you become victim to The End.

and last of all, Strafe, the NWA is watching you. Call this fair and we will not hurt you. Your business can be handled later.

For if you disrespect this match and the GPA in anyway

Doomsday Awaits
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

Originally posted by Bombshell

D-Extreme: True...so true brotha. Hand me the alarm clock just in case it will be cut off shortly.
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Originally posted by Bombshell

Exactly. In fact there are two ways you can achieve this:

Either once my fist connects to your face, or alternatively I hold you in an ankle lock for so long you pass out from the pain.

The third bonus choice I am giving you is don't turn up at all and save your local hospital essential transplant organs.

Oh it's true.

Jetfact: Compufire has never been pinned in a tag-team championship match.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Originally posted by Windcharger
Whoo-Hoo! Don't forget to bring a plate Z, so I can hand you your ass on it!

Bring a stretcher. You'll need it.
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

Originally posted by Divebomb
We want a number one contenders shot. We want the Lock and King.

Divebomb, The Lock says you better back the f**K up before you get smacked the f**k up. If you can remember jabronie, you already had your shot at The Lock and King, but you and your partner blew it, and because you wern't able to capture the gold when you had the chance, you can work your way back up from the bottom, plus Redstreak and Y3B beat you not too long ago, so why should you get a number one contenders shot? The Lock says you should resolve the problems in the GPA before even thinking about fighting other people, because Mondays match between Unicron and Viewfind could just very well be the begining of the end for the GPA. Besides, The Lock is busy at the moment kicking other peoples ass, so grab a ticket and get to the back of the line.

"Among those fans there's at least one guy for whom you're a hero. He saved money to see you! That's what I did. I played for that guy." - Bruce Springsteen (1987)
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

Originally posted by Lord Zarak
Bring a stretcher. You'll need it.

Don't forget to bring a pencil and paper also, so you can write down your name and address so we know where to dump your sorry behind when I've knocked all sense out of you. :p
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

Deathscream, you think your treason and leaving the cWo has gone unnoticed, well it hasn't and now you are going to get the ass kicking that you deserve. You claim it was our fault you lost to Ravage, well go look at the tape again. Cause you will clearly see, that you were the one who lost the match, not Rage and D-extreme. They did what they were supposed to do, knock Ravage out for you, but NOOOO, you couldn't capitalize and bring home the victory. So then you blame it on me, well you are going to find out just what happens when someone points the finger at me
Silly Cow

Post by Silly Cow »

As the whole world knows, the cWo is quite efficient when they have their buddies at ringside punishing the opponent every time he accidently ends up outside the ring, and sometimes even in the ring.
The question is, how do they fare when the opponent also has some friends at ringside doing the same?
The answer is: they fall flat on their face. And that is what's going to happen to the Is-it-cold-in-here-Ragebowski, and your fan-favourite, Silly Cow will be the AWF IC champion once more.

THIS. I. PROMISE!
Thanks D!
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Once again, a new challenge assails me, and once again, the GPA avoid the issue at hand... That is, the ass kicking that's on the cards from me.

RCOSD, you're always mouthing off about how damn tough you are, but the question you really need to be asking yourself is this.
Are you ready for the Double S? You better be boy, or the Welsh Wonder may just dump you on your posterior. I've no specific problems with you, but I'm gonna go out there and do the same things I do every week. Take a name, kick an ass, and put on a helluva show for the scores of Double S fans out there.

You want some? Come get some!
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"