Just a few questions..

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Vash Stampede
Protoform

Just a few questions..

Post by Vash Stampede »

Just some q's bout g1, k in episode aerial attack the combaticons are in it, but 2eps later they get created explain that?
next q what happened to the female autobots do they come into another episode or do they only get that one episode?
last q how come there are no autobot gestalts/combiners in the movie and there's only 1 decepticon gestalt and thats the constructicons? it would of been good to see more gestalts. so yeah give us your thoughts.
Vash:Normally when you buy an old, used bike, you're supposed to repair it before riding it!
Wolfwood:Are you dissing my beautiful shiny Angelina II?!
Vash:I'm dissing YOU, not your stupid broken bike!
Halfshell

Re: Just a few questions..

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by Vash Stampede
Just some q's bout g1, k in episode aerial attack the combaticons are in it, but 2eps later they get created explain that?
The episodes were aired out of timeline order. Simple as.
next q what happened to the female autobots do they come into another episode or do they only get that one episode?
IIRC, they only get one episode. If they were in another, I've blanked it from my memory. Though there is a reference in War Dawn to one of them.
last q how come there are no autobot gestalts/combiners in the movie and there's only 1 decepticon gestalt and thats the constructicons? it would of been good to see more gestalts. so yeah give us your thoughts.

The movie was in production before season 2 finished. All the scriptwriter knew for certain was that the season 1 cast could be used and the toys to be introduced in the movie.

Any characters that were added to the active roster in the interim came too late to be included in the movie.

Simple, eh?
Vash Stampede
Protoform

Post by Vash Stampede »

I noticed something else in the female autobot episode why doesn't optimus remember that alpha trion basically created him?
Vash:Normally when you buy an old, used bike, you're supposed to repair it before riding it!
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

I noticed something else in the female autobot episode why doesn't optimus remember that alpha trion basically created him?

Maybe he does and just doesn't mention it?

Maybe he can't handle the fact that A3's changed his name in the interim.

I wouldn't worry about it. If you spend time fretting over every little plot glitch in the gen 1 cartoon, you'll soon go insane.
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

Female Autobots show up randomly as background characters in Headmasters (like in a video game arcade on Cybertron). The 3 main ones never appear again after Search For Alpha Trion with the exception of Alita-1, who appears in War Dawn as Aerial (before Alpha Trio rebulds her).
RUNAMOK
Protoform

Post by RUNAMOK »

in "serch for alpha trion" there actualy were atleast 6 feamale autobots, have someone got/made up eny persolality on the two last ones?
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

The search for Alpha Trion would make a great childrens book like "Wheres Waldo."
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

Originally posted by RUNAMOK
in "serch for alpha trion" there actualy were atleast 6 feamale autobots, have someone got/made up eny persolality on the two last ones?

Aside from Alita-1, Chromia, Firestar and Moonracer, none of the female Autobots had any official names. In fact, I don't think any of them had lines.

Random female Autbots also appear throughout season 3. There's the Paradron medics, who look like green Arcees. Then in Starscream's Ghost, Ocatane is watching a transmission of a top-heavy female Autobot in some kinda calandar girl pose.
RUNAMOK
Protoform

Post by RUNAMOK »

that robot Oktane looks at looks tike a crossover between Arcee, Beta and a crashtestdummy.

it looks like that the feamale robots not are extingt after all. :D
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Because A3 also created Elita, which makes Prime and his girlfriend brother and sister... No wonder he didn't want to mention they were the intergalactic version of Tubbs and Edward form The League of Gentlemen...
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Vash Stampede
Protoform

Post by Vash Stampede »

is there an episode in season 3 where some of the season 3 characters go back in time to season 2 times?
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

is there an episode in season 3 where some of the season 3 characters go back in time to season 2 times?

No.
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

But there is a season 3 episode where the cast, consisting monstly of season 2 characters, goes back in time to the beginning of the first Cybertronian War where the Transformers fought off the Quintessons. A-3, a young Alpha Trion, was in that episode.
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

The DW comics have Scourge going back in time. Or is that just a non-plot device?
Vash Stampede
Protoform

Post by Vash Stampede »

Originally posted by DrSpengler
But there is a season 3 episode where the cast, consisting monstly of season 2 characters, goes back in time to the beginning of the first Cybertronian War where the Transformers fought off the Quintessons. A-3, a young Alpha Trion, was in that episode.

do u know what episode that is it sounds awesome!?!
Ozz
Protoform

Post by Ozz »

It is called 'Forever Is A Long Time Coming'.
Vash Stampede
Protoform

Post by Vash Stampede »

that episode really sucked!

neways i just bought the first half of season 3 and theres an episode called something like dark awakening it ends kinda strangely and in the episode everything is explained very very vauguely but in the end it says "next weeks episode is the return of optimus prime" but according to the dvd's and this website the return of optimus happens in the last episode of season three! please explain?
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

neways i just bought the first half of season 3 and theres an episode called something like dark awakening it ends kinda strangely and in the episode everything is explained very very vauguely but in the end it says "next weeks episode is the return of optimus prime" but according to the dvd's and this website the return of optimus happens in the last episode of season three! please explain?

Dark Awakening was originally screened early in the season and was planned as a standalone, dealing with the fate of Optimus Prime.

It was later decided to bring the character back in the two-part episode with the spoiler-proof title The Return of Optimus Prime.

To jog viewers memories as to the fate of the character* in question, Dark Awakening was shown again just prior to the two-parter airing. This repeat was redubbed at the end with a voice-over indicating that Optimus Prime would return in the next episode.

The version you have has apparantly been encoded using the repeated version.

* Ironically, this serves merely to reinforce the glaring inconsistencies between the two episodes.
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

It should also be noted that the Rhino season 3 DVDs are not in airdate order, they're in logic order. The original airrings were so messed up, with Thief in the Night being shown after Starscream's Ghost, etc, that in order to have the seson make sense Rhino chose to air them in continuity order. If only they'd done that with season 2 (Aeiral Assualt should have been shown after Starscream's Brigade).
Vash Stampede
Protoform

Post by Vash Stampede »

is the g1 episode guide on this site have the episodes listed in correct order? i'll print em off and make sure i watch them in order if it is!