Starscream's ghost

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Skylinx
Protoform

Starscream's ghost

Post by Skylinx »

If Starscream had a ghost how come none of the other dead transformers ever appeared like a ghost?
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Starscream had an immortal spark.
Skylinx
Protoform

Post by Skylinx »

Yeah, but only Starcream had an inmortal spark? Then it's harder to explain Prime's return. And why of all, only Starscream had an inmortal spark if so?
The Green Knight

Post by The Green Knight »

Just because.
The Green Knight

Oh, I realize that doesn't make much sense, but it relies on the same principles that allow Prime to die with a hole in his side, and Ultra Magnus to be revived despite being blown to his component parts.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Starscream was a malcontented spirit. He always desired power, and when he got it, he was snuffed out violently before he could enjoy it. Some human ghosts were malcontented spirits, and then there are the ghosts of people who are murdered violently, and won't rest until they are avenged.
Luda-Chris
Protoform

Post by Luda-Chris »

Who says they all dont have sparks ? Autobot leader Spiirts go to the matrix, we know that. Starscream was a Jerk, so therefore instead of going to a trnasformer afterlife he is trapped in limbo to forever roam the universe, and shall never be allowed to enter
the afterlife, kind of like Satan not allowed to be able to enter heaven.

Wear do I come up with this crap ?

Hopefully its help.:confused:
Cyclonus & Blurr......
Gods among Machines
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

Originally posted by PaladinPrime
Starscream was a malcontented spirit. He always desired power, and when he got it, he was snuffed out violently before he could enjoy it. Some human ghosts were malcontented spirits, and then there are the ghosts of people who are murdered violently, and won't rest until they are avenged.
Aaah,
So as long as I act pi$$ed off all the time, I should live forever? Cool:D better go back to college and become a master tactician/scientist, despise some guy with a big gun (laser envy), develop an annoying whiny accent, bitch at every last thing and listen to Celine Dion (probably).

No wonder Starscream was so annoyed!

"It's not until you're an adult you appreciate how awesome a dog is. Your dreams start dying, somebody cheats on you, bankers f*** up your pension. Then you come home and that dog's looking at you and he's like, 'Dude, you're awesome!'” - Bill Burr

“I re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman.” - David Bowie
Starscreamer
Protoform

Post by Starscreamer »

i like the whole "spirit" theory. starscream was robbed of his destiny so his spark burns on
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by Luda-Chris
Who says they all dont have sparks ? Autobot leader Spiirts go to the matrix,
All dead autobots spirits go to the matrix.
Luda-Chris
Protoform

Post by Luda-Chris »

Originally posted by Blaster_86

All dead autobots spirits go to the matrix.
I wasnt sure about that
Thanx for clearing that up.
Cyclonus & Blurr......
Gods among Machines
Shrapnel Clone

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

I don't think it is stated anywhere that they do, to be honest....

Blaster, are you making up things again? BAD BLASTER!!
*swats Blaster with a newspaper*
"I dunno about you, but whenever I get confused I always mutilate the person next to me."
-Cliffjumper
Denyer

Yeah...

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by Kickback
I don't think it is stated anywhere that they do, to be honest....
...'cause of course, what Prime was trying to say before his strength gave out was "'Til all are one... foot deeper than me, especially you, Hot Rod, you little jerkoid..."
Shrapnel Clone

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

well, it is highly likely, but not necessary true.
Alpha Trion didn't go into the matrix, for example..
"I dunno about you, but whenever I get confused I always mutilate the person next to me."
-Cliffjumper
The Green Knight

Okay, here's more discussion on why Starscream's spark survived the destruction of his body and roamed around as a ghost.

1. As stated in Beast Wars, Starscream possesed a mutant spark that was indestructible. (how he ended up in beast wars is another matter) I'd tend to agree with this one.

2. Starscream was so greedy, malevolent, and power hungry, that his essence survived the destruction of his body through sheer willpower, his mind able to project itself as a ghost.

3. Starscream was a scientist: perhaps he was involved in a project or an accident that rendered him immortal. Perhaps it is something he did it to himself, but was never bold enough to see if it worked.

4. He did it to p*ss off all the people who don't like him.

5. Well, Galvatron is just Megatron in a new body, and he screwed up killing Starscream, as usual.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Originally posted by Kickback
Alpha Trion didn't go into the matrix, for example..
Ah, but remember that he also has a ghost... Er, sort of.
Skylinx
Protoform

Post by Skylinx »

If all the dead Autobots go to the matrix where do all the dead Decepticons go? except starcream obviously
Cyclonis
Protoform

Post by Cyclonis »

I think Starscream turned into a ghost, cause his whole body was destroyed and there was nothing solid to contain the spark. That would explain why they could bring Prime back to life, cause his spark was still within his body.
Almagnus1
Protoform

Post by Almagnus1 »

Originally posted by Cyclonis
I think Starscream turned into a ghost, cause his whole body was destroyed and there was nothing solid to contain the spark. That would explain why they could bring Prime back to life, cause his spark was still within his body.
Ok, so I'm a little confused here, if prime died, then didn't his spark go with him? Or are transformers bodies more like an interface for the spark, and his body died, yet his spark remained alive (if that were so, then how could he have become the puppet of the Quintesons in "Dark Awakening")? For that matter, what happens if a spark becomes extiguised? (or do they not have sparks and laser cores instead?--i think this was reffrenced in a season one ep and loosely recognized in the US comics as brain modules)

Ok, too many questions, I go lie down until my head stops spinning. . . . . :D
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Yes, in G1, they used lazer cores and primary programs. I have a feeling that spark technology was discovered sometime between the two series. Somehow, Starscream managed to have a spark within him, and an immortal one at that.