Jazz & Bluestreak reissues

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
BigMaki
Protoform

Jazz & Bluestreak reissues

Post by BigMaki »

Hey guys, just got this e-mail from BBTS, figured I'd pass on the info they've got...

RE-ISSUE 'ANIME' BLUESTREAK & 'GOLD' JAZZ - Takara will re-issue these two classics as an exclusive set similar to those released last year. These will be a very limited edition item - probably around 1600 pieces of each if last year's trend continues. Pre-Order price for the set is $149.99.

Glad to see Jazz being reissued. He was my first TF ever, and as you can guess, he's in pitiful shape these days. These seem to be the limited edition ones, anybody have any more info on the "regular" versions? And pictures, while we're at it?

And where's my Prowl reissue? Same mold as Bluestreak, put him out Takara! :mad:
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Do you reckon the anime Bluestreak will have his TV colours?
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

Do you reckon the anime Bluestreak will have his TV colours?

That seems to be what I remember reading somewhere. I'm surprised they're not going to put one out that's actually blue. Maybe we'll get a few versions of him, like Ultra Magnus's Diaclone version? It'll be nice to have him, regardless of color. He was one of the few '84 TF's that neither my friends nor I had...
Mirage

Post by Mirage »

according to bbts the colour of the Bluestreak will be blue and silver.

I've just pre-ordered mine

Woohoo!
join me on myspace!!!! http://www.myspace.com/jezzy_bravo

if you get chance check out my eBay auctions...... http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZjezzy_bravoQQhtZ-1