Do the guys "dab" their willie after going to the toilet? (and other hygiene habits)

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Jetfire

Do the guys "dab" their willie after going to the toilet? (and other hygiene habits)

Post by Jetfire »

Well do ya?

got any good or bad personnel hygieneic habits you might as well share?

And by the way I do when I remember, which means I don't always :o :afro: :eyebrow:
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Orbiter sure did rock.
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Come on, do you dab or shake....or nothing at all?:glance:
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

I just realised....this really should be moved forum.

Cliffy: Don't let me post stuff at 3 AM again, you hear?

EDIT: I've wondered, do girls wet their tampon strings when they pee? Do they wet the tampon?

Do you think its easier for girls or guys to hold up their pee when they can't go?
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

No, I don't dab. I change underwear fairly regularly, though.

Have you ever seen anyone wearing a tampon? Possibly the string, but probably not the rolled cotton.

And I have it on good authority that the longer tubes give us an advantage when holding bladders. That's the explanation typically given to ensure nabbing the bathroom first, anyway.
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

Dab? You mean, with paper? I always thought only us girls use toilet paper after both functions...

Now, what I really find gross is guys who don't wash their hands after peeing (they exist). Hel-lo, I don't want to shake your hand when you've just held your dick in it and pissed, and not washed it!

Originally posted by Jetfire 2.1
I've wondered, do girls wet their tampon strings when they pee? Do they wet the tampon?
The string, yes. The tampon itself? I don't think so, it's on the inside after all.
Claypool
Protoform

Post by Claypool »

<------ Dabs
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Originally posted by Arcee
Now, what I really find gross is guys who don't wash their hands after peeing (they exist). Hel-lo, I don't want to shake your hand when you've just held your dick in it and pissed, and not washed it!

Since I'm used to sit while peeing (something my father enforced on our family for hygiene reasons, and I have to say it's a lot more easy when you don't have to look out where you're shooting at), I don't always have to grab my best friend, and therefore I don't always wash my hands afterwards (mostly at night). But when I do touch it, I make sure I wash my hands.
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

guys guys come on... nappies are the most ingenious creation ever, i dont dab or shake i just piss in my nappy then change it later
Jonin
Protoform

Post by Jonin »

Shake, liquid soap on the hands, rinse, dry and exit the loo for me. ;)

The women where I work were rather surprised at how cleanly I am, washing my hands as I go to break or lunch after working. Apparently I'm a rare one there that actually uses the soap and water. hehe

Erm...not meaning they are referring to my washing after I've done my business in the loo, just after returning from work... :o

Oh, and about the sitting while urinating, I find that just doesn't work...especially when a stiff one (which we have little control over happening) can make things extremely uncomfortable that way...it can be done, just not the best way of doing it. lol
--------
=Jonin=
--------
Jonin's DeviantArt Page
--------