Anyone know what's happened to The Hub?

Problem? Question? Suggestion? Post it here.
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Anyone know what's happened to The Hub?

Post by Auntie Slag »

On the right side of the screen are a bunch of links to places like:
  • Transfans
  • One Shall Stand
  • Unicron.com
  • etc.
Well, The Hub seems to be offline, broken. I went to search for it and it seems like it's gone totally. Graham Thompson has a separate website called 'Polaris' now (I went there because I wanted to read his Globequake material. If The Hub is actually gone would it be fair to remove the link to it here at the Archive and put Polaris in its place? Or just remove The Hub altogether?

"It's not until you're an adult you appreciate how awesome a dog is. Your dreams start dying, somebody cheats on you, bankers f*** up your pension. Then you come home and that dog's looking at you and he's like, 'Dude, you're awesome!'” - Bill Burr

“I re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman.” - David Bowie
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

I'd suggest http://tmukhub.proboards.com/index.cgi as probably the best starting point -- will do something about it when I grab a few minutes. And maybe shuffle those links around a bit.
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

Oh cool, I'd been lamenting the loss of that board a bit sonce realising The Hub had gone to ground. Thanks Denyer :)