[Original RPG] Invasion Part 2: Hostile Intentions

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Galvatron91

Invasion Part 2: Hostile Intentions

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron sat looking at the Earth as they began to decend towards Autobot City. He knew full well that Prime would quickly be onto his little ruse on Cybertron and that the scraplets would now but him much time...his only hope that the other distractions would warrant more time for them.

Galvatron turned to his warriors...

Galvatron: "Skywarp...you and Thundercracker commence teleportation...disable Metroplex and be quick about it."

Galvatron then opened up a patch to the Constructicons. "Constructicons, once Trypticon is ready...commence you attack on the Earth Defense Center...destroy it...then launch the counter offensive measures and set up the security zone in the planet's atmosphere...then proceed to join us with your troops for the second phase of the attack..."

it was time...
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

At the fight at Fort Max
Hatemunger looked at the Aerialcons and yelled. "We have done what we needed to Cybertron!" With that the Aerialcons followed Hatemunger to Cybertrons surface.
Stealth wandered the halls of Fort Max with ease looking for places to his his explosive charges.

------------------
Scorpnok- Kindness is no virtue and cruelity is no vice.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Skywarp glanced towards Thundercracker.
They were ready, they had been waiting for this moment all of their existence, a chance to show what they could do, properly.

"Hey, Screamer, get some energon ready, we'll be back soon" sneered Skywarp as he and Thundercracker disappeared.

*INSIDE METROPLEX*

"not too shabby" exclaimed Thundercracker, "you'd think after last time there would be more security"
"Enough, let's get on with this, and get outta here" yelled Skywarp

They turned to the transformation cog and armed their lasers, Thundercracker paused
"what is it" asked Skywarp
"I heard something"
"your audio receptors are still rusty, there was nothing" joked Skywarp.

"Now......" Skywarp fired on the transformation cog it began to glow, red then white as it neared critical breaking point Thundercracker began firing now also, he stopped and spun around "Security drone" he cried and he spun and fired wildly into the darkness "there's nothing there you fool" Skywarp cried, "it's gonna blow" he dived towards Thundercracker dragging him behind a computer panel.

The transformation cog exploded with such force that it shattered all the near-by equipment.

"It's done, let's get outta here" Skywarp teleported himself and Thundercracker back to the Autobot shuttle.

"Mega......Galvatron, it is done" announced Thundercracker.

yeah, thanks to me Skywarp thought.

"Lord Galvatron, I suggest we continue with speed and crush our enemies, strike, when they aren't looking..."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Jinrai sat there before vector sigma... Opening a broadband link that would hopefully reach fortress maximus... "Prime, Jinrai here. no sign of those scraplets yet. What's status at your end?" Jinrai waited impatiently for a response, but as he waited, he felt strange... he turned and saw vector sigma... ACTIVATED... as if someone had used the key or linked into it to bring the supercomputer online... "What in primus name is going on here?" he muttered... (Anyone interested, PM me, I've got a reason for this, and wanted opinions before I went on with it)

------------------
*no sigs buddy! Image

[This message has been edited by Galvatron91 (edited 09-20-2001).]
Hun-Grrr

Post by Hun-Grrr »

Mixmaster replied to Galvatron's message. "Affirmative, Lord Galvatron. We will proceed with all haste. Mixmaster out."

Mixmaster contacted Scrapper through comm-link. "Galvatron gave the order to attack. Have you finished upgrading Bonecrusher and Scavenger?"

The door behind Mixmaster opened and the rest of the Constructicons walked in. "But of course Mixmaster!" Scrapper said.

Hook smiled wickedly. "Our upragedes are now complete. Our strenght and durability have been increased..."

"Hey! Don't forget about the fact that we are now as tall as those arrogant seekers!" Bonecrusher yelled.

Hook was annoyed because of the interruption. "Well yes... that's true. In fact we are now little bigger than the seekers. But this is purely because I and Scrapper wanted to make Devastator the most powerful gestalt around."

Hook smiled smugly and glanced at Scapper. And if all goes as planned... I will share the control of Devastator's mind with Scrapper. This will lead for dramatical increase of Devastator's intelligence. Hook thought.

Scrapper walked in the middle of Trypticon's control center. "Okay. Take your positions. We have an empire to build. Trypticon take us to Earth!"

Still cloaked giant battlefortress began to move towards Earth. Reaching the Earth Defence Center in couple of minutes. Trypticon decloaked and launched a massive array of destracto beams against the EDC. The space station didn't last longer than several seconds, before exploding into large fireball that could be seen from Earth's surface. "First objective completed. Proceeding to next task." Trypticon informed all Decepticon's inside him.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron grinned as the craft touched down on the landing bay.

Galvatron: "Perfect...Decepticons, attack!"

With that the cons poured out of the shuttle and commenced a massive assault on Autobot City. The plan was about to come to fruition.
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

"Jinrai I don't know how but we are under attack! We are being boarded." Optimus leftt the message like that and sent it. He hoped he could do this in time, but he could not help feeling that this was a trap. Optimus turned to his troops, "Shatterbolt come with me we'd better find these intruders right away." A wall of Fort Max had been broken into that much was known, but any Decepticons couldn't be scanned, Optimus didn't know how many or where. "Prowl, we still need to help out that freindly ship. If they don't answer our hails then borad them with your troops."

Optimus noticed there was one piece missing, "Ignition, why not monitor the heat sensors." Optimus prime picked up his rifle and prepared to examine the ship.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Jinrai became preturbed vry quickly... Vector sigma online, the news from prime... Jinrai turned to the super computer and spoke... "Vector Sigma. You are all knowing. Prime is under attack... what is the current status of earth?"
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

"WELL? YOU HEARD HIM.....ATTACK" yelled Thundercracker rushing out of the shuttle closely followed by Skywarp.

both transformed into their jet modes and flew off firing upon Autobot City, with their newly created abilities they dodged any defences with ease and grace that their old forms couldn't manage.

"this is easy huh Thundercracker" Skywarp's somewhat youthfull side shining through.

"yeah, not like the old days" Thundercracker exclaimed "this Galvatron certaintly knows how to keep his troops happy"
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron stepped out of the shuttle slowly and calmly. He took in the scenery one inch at a time.

Autobot City. His mouth gradually became a grin. We meet at last.

Before Gigatron could absorb every iota of the image surrounding him, he caught a turret rotating in his direction. In an instant, its existence ceased, as Gigatron launched a missile down its barrel. He looked at the hilt of his sword, and the missing blade rematerialized.

"Yes...I suppose there's a battle to be won."

Gigatron sauntered up to the nearest wall and sliced it open, revealing a team of Autobots.

"Decepticon attack!" The leader shouted. "Destroy --" And his head rolled to the floor. The other Autobots stared at the body of their captain as it slumped against a wall and slid down. One ran to it and held it for a few seconds, then turned to Gigatron. A disgusted, frustrated frown grew, and he charged the enemy, but found himself watching his legs take a few more steps and crash to the ground. Gigatron looked at the remaining Autobots.

"Should I expect anymore nobility?"

They glanced at each other, then at the body of their fallen companions. A quick nod, and the three drew their weapons and ran to combat. Gigatron quickly launched his sword at one, impaling him against the opposite wall. As the others watched his gruesome fate, Gigatron snatched them up, crushing their heads against each other. He dropped the carcasses and fetched his sword.

"Pathetic."

Reflector ran off the shuttle together. Though not the Decepticons' greatest warriors, they did enjoy combat.

"Come on," Viewfinder rallied. "Let's imprint the name Reflector into the minds of these puny Autobots!"

They took off after Skywarp and Thundercracker, and opened fire on the city.

[This message has been edited by Reflector (edited 09-20-2001).]
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Stealth walked around Fort Max.
"Hmm I better get a move on here, I planted 2 charges already and have 2 more to go before I can blow this joint." Still cloaked he ran as fast as he could avoiding rushing Autobots who were looking for their unseen intruder.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Jinrai's answer came not from earth.. but vector sigma instead. "I have forseen the comming events. They MUST COME TO PASS. But You... You are not of my creation... nor do I sense are you of the matrix... Go. Earth must be defended. The scraplets on their way here will be dealt with by your friend... Earth must be protected... " The supercomputer went silent abruptly... Jinrai was greatly surprised, he'd never encountered vector sigma first hand, but he'd heard that the supercomputer was one to tell all at once... "Jinrai to skylark. Track thos scraplets, and deal with them IMMEDIEATELY! Tal' Naktorus, I need two of your fliers to stay with skylark and ensure the scraplets do NOT REACH VECTOR SIGMA! You, and all available units, Get to the shuttles! This was a trap from the beginning! Inform Optimus Prime immedieatly... I'm returning to earth now... by my own means. No questions, just GO!" Jinrai summoned his trailer, it transforming into base mode. He quickly approached it, activating the gateway he'd brought with him. The portal to earth opened, and the base became trailer once again. crossing the subspace barrier, jinrai suddenly was back inside metroplex... The portal closing behind him. Transforming again, he approached metroplex's control panel... "metroplex, status report..." "Unable to commence transformation. Transformation mechanisms no longer present. Decepticon invaders on level 2, more incomming headed for command towers. "

"wonderful. just what we need. ALL AVAILABLE AUTOBOTS, RALLY ON LEVEL 2!" Jinrai went into vehicle mode again, storming down the halls of metroplex, up the ramps to level 2 of the city base...
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Ramjet and his group had finally decided to get in o the action. They had been avoiding conflict whenever possible (OOC: My fancy way of saying that I haven't been here in a while), and finally decided to attack.
"all right everyone. Attack wherever you can. If you see who's in charge, radio everyone and rendevous at his coordinates.
The four Decepticons split up and went off in different directions.
Bombshell stood nearby, wondering what became of his mind -controlled subject, Dodge.
(OOC: This is the first time I've posted here in a while. Can someone bring me up to speed on what the heck is going on?)
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Cyclonus stepped off the shuttle after Gigatron and Reflector, transformed and took to the skies to survey the carnage that had already transpired.

Cyclonus opened a comlink to the Chaoticons on Charr. "Gunrunner, get the Chaoticons to Earth. You finally have a chance to do some damage. And bring Overlord, I have a special assignment for him" Cyclonus said while strafing some Autobots heading for a cannon.

----------
On Charr...

Gunrunner gathered the Chaoticons. "We're heading to Earth to help in the attack on Metroplex. Overlord, Cyclonus has a special assignment for you when we get there." Gunrunner transformed and open the hatch. "All aboard. Next stop Earth, Metronplex, and all points east." With that, Gunrunner took off
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Skylark wondered deep into Cybertron and found the problem he was there to fix.
"By the matrix!" Skylark saw thosands of scraplets munching away at metal and Vector Sigma.
"Well I know what must be done." Skylark turned on the water on his tank and begin to spray water at the metal menaces.

------------------
Scorpnok- Kindness is no virtue and cruelity is no vice.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Talis was the last to finish setting up his equipment pack, and Noktaraus lead the group of three down towards Vector Sigma. Partway down the path was Skylark--as expected--battling the scraplets. "Start here, let 'em have it." The three arrivals sprayed their water sources and quickly started plowing through the mess.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"Ok guys watch out for the little metal munching jerks!" Skylark turned behind himself to spray a group of scraplets who were hoping to attack Getaway.
"I wonder how many more of these things there are?" Skylark thought to himself.
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Optimus walked along the corridors carefully, looking for the intruder, but still couldn't find anything. Prime looked over at Shatterbolt, "It seems like our intruder does have some sort of cloaking device." Optimus then received a call from the bridge. The message was that Jinrai was calling bots to Earth.

"We can't leave until we are sure we have no intruders." Optimus said to himself. Optimus opened a line to Prowl, "Prowl, report have you boarded the ship yet?"
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Starscream stepped off the ship and surveyed the battlefield, where the Decepticons had already taken the advantage.

He shouted, "Who shall face Starscream, ace of the air? With this new body, I'm more powerful than ever!" As Starscream finished his own introduction, an errant blast hit him in the chest and knocked him onto his back.

He struggled to get up and thought, "But power without allies is useless." He transformed and flew over the battlefield, then beyond it, hoping that Galvatron would not notice his absence.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Shatterbolt gritted her teeth. (ooc: Do Autobots have teeth? If so, I don't see a reason for it... oh well...)She hated the thought of intruders onboard... and she hated the thought of Earth in trouble even more. But there was nothing they could do, at the moment. They were here to help Vector Sigma... and, at the moment, they were also trying to save their own chassis.

"I wish I could be in two places at once..."

She thought to herself. Earth was in trouble, and there was nothing she could do.

"...Perhaps Fort Max can find our intruder for us, Prime...Maybe we'd better try to get some scans going. Whatever we do, we'll have to do it quickly, before the intruders reach the bridge..."

Meanwhile, Ignition was fiddling with controls. Monitoring the heat sensors was soo fraggin' boring... She watched as Shatterbolt and Prime left the Bridge, and listened as the call from Jinrai came in from Earth. Things were getting serious, and she was... stuck monitoring heat sensors?!?

"...Shatterbolt said to calm down. Why the Pit should I listen to her?!? We're getting fraggin' boarded here! Am I the only one who sees it isn't the best idea for commanding officers to leave the bridge when we're being boarded?!? Now, if they had thought to send me, that would have been better... Maybe they might need my help...

Just as she was about to leave, she noticed some odd heat readings in the corridors. She scanned them, and grew puzzled. She flicked on the comm to Prime.

"Hey Prime, I'm getting some weird heat readings here... they're near the sector you two are in."

(Okay... which 'Cons are in Fort Max, anyway? I think you all know where I'm going with this, so....p.s. I won't be able to post this weekend, as always.)

[This message has been edited by saysadie (edited 09-21-2001).]