That brilliant G1 Beachcomber review!

Problem? Question? Suggestion? Post it here.
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

That brilliant G1 Beachcomber review!

Post by Auntie Slag »

I just wanted to draw attention to mAgic rAt's utterly bonkers review of Beachcomber. There's so much joyous imagery amongst his mad surfer dude-like quips, and he really puts across the vibe of how much fun a little minibot can be. Great lines like:

Transformation: 5 - Too simple, but still a 5 because it allows you to do the super fast 'I’m-racing-towards-the-decepticons-and-I-can-transform-in-mid-air-and-land-on-Soundwave’s-head'-move

How many of us did that move? I know I did. And it brought it all back reading those lines. I can imagine the big grin on mAgic rAt's face as he wrote this.

And I fully agree with him that Beachcomber is a great Transformer. The guy oozed class.

General-anaesthetically mental, and a great review.:smokin:

"It's not until you're an adult you appreciate how awesome a dog is. Your dreams start dying, somebody cheats on you, bankers f*** up your pension. Then you come home and that dog's looking at you and he's like, 'Dude, you're awesome!'” - Bill Burr

“I re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman.” - David Bowie
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

I liked that. There was that point when he says something about bugging his vacuum-cleaning mother with Beachcomber--that part was superb.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Auntie Slag wrote:I just wanted to draw attention to mAgic rAt's utterly bonkers review of Beachcomber.

[Smarmy DJ] I think you just did. [/Smarmy DJ].
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!