Madman Entertainment Aquire rights to Beastwars

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Madman Entertainment Aquire rights to Beastwars

Post by Random Sweep »

Note that this is for the Australian release of the series.
Reported on http://www.theyareamoungus.com
MADMAN ENTERTAINMENT ACQUIRE THE RIGHTS TO TRANSFORMERS: BEAST WARS!

It is with great pleasure and excitement that Madman announces that is has acquired the rights to Transformers: Beast Wars.

Trapped on a primitive planet, two opposing factions, the Maximals and the Predacons, descended from a race of sentient robots know as the Transformers, fight over its precious Energon. Soon they discover that there are other forces at work on the planet - a powerful alien race that does not approve of their presence. As they delve deeper into the planet's history, they uncover a terrible secret, one that must not be allowed to fall into the wrong hands, or their entire race's very existence could be threatened.

Look out for the first release in the last quarter of 2005 and watch this space for more news to follow
Metal_Sonic
Protoform

Post by Metal_Sonic »

BooYah!
Just What i've been waiting for.
Gonna buy em all. Even though I already Bought them on tape
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Madman are Australian now?
Flounded

Post by Flounded »

I thought they were always an Australian company? or at least concentrated the majority of their work/business here/Region 4?
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Not sure if they are Australian, but they do deal in alot of Australian DVD's ETC. the Australian releases of G1 and Robotech as well as the upcomming Masters of the universe DVD's
deej
Protoform

Post by deej »

well, the guys turn upto the Supanova anime/pop culture festivals fairly regularly, so one would assume they are heavily based in AU...
dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron
Protoform

Post by dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron »

*Brings out entire BW DVD set*

I think I'll put them back and let the dust build up. Just watched it not too long ago.

:p
Vash Stampede
Protoform

Post by Vash Stampede »

I wonder how long it'll take for the whole series is released, I mean it took not that long for most of g1 to come out, though we're still waiting for rebirth.:mad:
Vash:Normally when you buy an old, used bike, you're supposed to repair it before riding it!
Wolfwood:Are you dissing my beautiful shiny Angelina II?!
Vash:I'm dissing YOU, not your stupid broken bike!
deej
Protoform

Post by deej »

They're just putting the final touches on the last boxset as we speak.. There's an interview with Frank Welker to be done & included + some other odds & ends... So we'll be definantly seeing it before BW starts coming out, don't worry about that..

oh - and as for Madman being an australian company - http://www.madman.com.au/about/?PHPSESS ... ca218d29b3

enjoy :)