What G1 Character should be made an Offical Figure??

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Thefallenone
Protoform

What G1 Character should be made an Offical Figure??

Post by Thefallenone »

Personally i would like Impactor and Arcee as Figures

what do you guys think?
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

You can already get an Arcee figure, Betsy.

Admittedly, the SCF/HoC release isn't quite as fun-packed as other toys are, but it is phenomenally realistic in the regard that it's completely and utterly devoid of any discernable point or use - thus making it a perfect representation of the character in question.
Thefallenone
Protoform

Post by Thefallenone »

for a starters the name is Andrew (if you must use a name other then "Thefallenone" use Andrew or my nickname Wolverine) i have got the Energon Arcee and know of the convention exclusives but i want an Arcee done in the style of Robotmasters same goes for Impactor
Hound

Post by Hound »

You know what is most astounding about your new habit of calling members by random female names, Brend? That no one has thought to respond in kind. Of course, that probably has a lot to do with their level of wit. That being none at all. Still...

BTW, should we expect you to start calling Sassy "Ollie" or some other random male name at some point?

Off topic? So, like this isn't a billion times more exciting to talk about... :eyebrow:
1921\4\6-2010\1\21 Goodbye Grandma, I love you
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by Thefallenone
for a starters the name is Andrew (if you must use a name other then "Thefallenone" use Andrew or my nickname Wolverine) i have got the Energon Arcee and know of the convention exclusives but i want an Arcee done in the style of Robotmasters same goes for Impactor

Well, Joanna, I didn't actually mention the Energon or convention exclusive versions - I mentioned the SCF and HoC versions. Which may or may not technically be the same thing as each other, I don't really care.

If you want something done in the Robotmasters style, here's what I say you do:

You go on eBay, and you find a Machine Wars Prowl. You go to a model shop -- the one where you buy your Warhammer stuff will probably do, because you strike me as the sort of person that buys Warhammer and even if you're not I don't particularly care -- and you buy some pink and white paint. You then take that paint home with you and just pimp that MW Prowl until he looks just like your favourite gal pal.

Because if Takara ever do decide to do the criminally unthinkable and actually release a Robotmasters Arcee... well, I'd bet your house that that's what you'd actually end up with.

Oh, and for the record, Suzanne - Impactor is owned by Marvel, not Hasbro. As such, the odds of an official toy of the character are something close to the odds of you and the other Sailor Moon girls actually getting that date with Brad Pitt that we all know you want so much. If you hunt around, there are several people who have done kitbashes of the big guy - Prowl Pants springs to mind. If you use your brain for once and Google the name, you might be able to find something.

And why the hell would I call you Andrew? So not a girl's name.
Originally posted by Hound
You know what is most astounding about your new habit of calling members by random female names, Brend? That no one has thought to respond in kind. Of course, that probably has a lot to do with their level of wit. That being none at all. Still...

BTW, should we expect you to start calling Sassy "Ollie" or some other random male name at some point?
Actually, it's just thelobotomisedone - though I admit I did call somebody else by one when they weren't making much sense, but that was just a one off - and that's not because I think it's funny or anything. It's because she is, quite simply, a little girl.

It's the only logical explanation.

Either that or there's something so mind-numbingly annoying about her that makes me start channelling Dr Cox the mere moment I see one of her posts.

And a good point on Sassy. If I actually ever respond to one of her posts, she's Barbie.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

If you want a cool Arcee that badly, go buy a cadilac model kit, take apart an alternator with a simple body, fuse them, kitbash the head and there you are.

Or wait until the movie and buy yet another Arcee.

Because frankly, 300 or so fans [that actually want Arcee] won't bring any profit to either hasbro or takara.

Andrew's ok, but...Wolverine?
Hound

Post by Hound »

Originally posted by The HeartBrend Kid
And why the hell would I call you Andrew? So not a girl's name.

You could call him "Andi"... *shrugs*
1921\4\6-2010\1\21 Goodbye Grandma, I love you
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Andi Peters used to present children's television here, and was a bloke (supposedly).

[EDIT] Oh, and, Mandy, just to show that I am at least half paying attention to what you say - your hilarious request to be called "Wolverine" has not fallen on deaf ears. And, from my next post on, I will be addressing you using the names of female comic characters.
Thefallenone
Protoform

Post by Thefallenone »

oh grow Up Jordan (HBK) :laugh: and don't diss Warhammer or WH40K (do what you like with LOTR Game as its crap Penny<HBK>) if you keep on calling me girl names HBK (sorry Sussie) i'll do it back:p
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

You can call him Andreas.

Trust me, it suits perfectly to your needs
Hound

Post by Hound »

Hey, I gave you that idea you half-wit! I should ban your ass again just for that...

What kind of female name is "Jordan", by the way? Call him, "Chrissie". That would be hilarious...

Love how he has to throw in "(HBK)" just to clarify how much of an idiot he is.

I don't even know what Warhammer is and I know it sucks...
Thefallenone
Protoform

Post by Thefallenone »

Hound don't pick on warhammer it's a cool game, just needs more Chaos Mortal Units, last post of the day

BYE!
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

When I first read that Dobin likes to be called Wolverine I laughed, untill I realised that Wolverine can be fouind in just about every Marvel comic, even though he doesn't fit well in most of them and is over exposed to the point where people can't stand him anymore. ..
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Try to get ahold of the Arcee custom done by the same guy who's now heading Takara's Binaltech team...

http://www.tfarchive.com/fandom/kitbashes/arcee/
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by Thefallenone
oh grow Up Jordan (HBK) :laugh: and don't diss Warhammer or WH40K (do what you like with LOTR Game as its crap Penny<HBK>) if you keep on calling me girl names HBK (sorry Sussie) i'll do it back:p

Hi-larious, She-Hulk. Despite my failure to see the relevance of Lord of the Rings, I'm gonna gloss right over that and say that every time you try and throw my own stick back at me, you're simply going to prove to each and every single member of this board just what a Grade A moron you reeeeaaallly are.

The mere fact that you're putting my actual nickname in parenthesis afterwards just shows that you are actually acknowledging my name, and therefore completely undermining the point you're trying to make.

Oh, and Tessa - what the hell kind of idiot actually laughs at their own jokes? Asides from Lenny Henry.

So here's the scoop: you go ahead and call me whatever the hell you want, because by trying to step up you might actually prove that we're all wrong about you and you do have a pair of testicles. Of course there's still the possibility that you might be some kind of hermaphrodite, but at least that's a step up. Or is it? Oh hell, Storm, I don't know.

But here's what I think is actually going to happen - you're going to keep putting HBK in brackets whenever you say something, and you're gonna keep putting in stupid little smileys to show that you don't actually mean what you're saying. And why do I think this is going to happen? Because you haven't got the brains to tackle the problem head on and actually gain my respect the way normal people do - by posting like you've got a brain between your ears.

To summarise... bring what you've got, Wonder Woman. We'll let the viewing public decide who's actually the better at the little game. And I guarantee to you that I'll still be addressing you like the little girl you are long after you've stopped crying because you couldn't think of anything different and unique to actually retaliate with.

Next thing I know you'll be trying to get one up on me by calling me a mook.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Originally posted by The HeartBrend Kid
Next thing I know you'll be trying to get one up on me by calling me a mook.

He better not, calling people a mook is my catchphrase...
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

When it comes to Impactor I presume it is the extra expense it would cost to get the Licence off Marvel that stops them making the toy . Marvel has nothing to lose as I imagine apart for reprints the character has gone as far as it can go comic wise

Where as from Hasbros POV shelling out extra money for a property belonging to another company that would only be appreciated by a handful of their target market does not make economic sense .
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Originally posted by Hound
Hey, I gave you that idea you half-wit! I should ban your ass again just for that...

You must realize that he never would have thought of that if you hadn't said anything, right? We probably could have gotten a tantrum out of him . . . I'm holding you responsible for any damage he causes with this new knowledge.
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Hasbro released a toy named Jhiaxus. And they will soon be releasing one named Primus. Where's the problem with Impactor?
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

I would love to see one myself .