Great Football video's.

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Jetfire

Great Football video's.

Post by Jetfire »

I love scanning YouTube for those brilliant Compliation video's showing players at their finest. I thought it would be great to put a topic together just sharein those fab vids of the players we love with prehaps a mini bio as to why to love the player.

To start off I figured I'd go for an Arsenal Legend, the great Ian, Wright, Wright, Wright.

Once upon a time he wans't the badly dressed tosser off Match of the day but probably the best finisher to ever grace an Arsenal shirt. And to think he only started playing propper at 23.

What's more amazing that while Henry might have over taken him on the number of goals scored Ian Wright actually reached his 185 in less games that Henry did which technically makes him the better striker. What's even more amazing is that he did it under George Graham's era where Arsenal simply didn't attack so to gain such a brilliant goals to game ratio is even more amazing. He was also oe of the most passionate players, he took losing badly and showed such delight to score and win it was an utter joy to see him in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMSxjESTBHM
redman prime

Post by redman prime »

that's some brilliant play.

good work on that, jets, always lurking politely by, then

BAM!!!

up with a great youtube montage
life is great. then you die and leave everything to your wife.