Is it legal to sunbathe topless in Florida?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Sixshot

Is it legal to sunbathe topless in Florida?

Post by Sixshot »

Just checking if I will be arrested or not. I can't find anything about it on Google and know there are a couple of people here who live in Florida. Do boobies come out on the beach?

It's a really common thing in Europe and I don't think anyone thinks twice about it, but I've been to Clearwater and Miami beach and I don't recall seeing topless girls. What about by the pool of your hotel/motel? Again, it's fine in Europe, but what do Americans think about it? Is some jumped-up father going to call the police because his kids are victims of my indecent exposure?

I know this might sound a pointless question to some, but minimal tan lines are very important to me. :(

He was in a boy band!
Baxter

Post by Baxter »

No, unfortunatly on most beaches in America, topless sunbathing is illegal and considered Indecent Exposure. We are such prudes.:(
Strafe

Post by Strafe »

It's illegal/looked down upon most everywhere unless you're at a primarily college age town/spring break situation, in which case nudity is rampant.

However, since spring break was 3-4 weeks ago you're out of luck.

This topic is gonna get so many views...
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

In Australia you have beaches that are 'set zones' were people can go nude. Male and Female. They're usually in areas that are sucluded and not easy to get to. For reasons, sometimes the area has barbwire around it as well, with only one entry in and out.
ThePeacemkr2
Protoform

Post by ThePeacemkr2 »

I'm pretty sure it isn't legal.
He's alive. Go figure.
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

I believe Playalinda Beach was the only topless beach in Florida, but it may be off-limits even there now. It was a nude beach anyway, so you probably didn't want to go there, considering you'd likely see fat naked retirees. Ugh.

Otherwise, you're out of luck on the topless thing. Guess you'll have to go to a tanning booth to lose the lines, but that kind of defeats the purpose, doesn't it?
Shockwave.03
Protoform

Post by Shockwave.03 »

I live in Pensacola Fl and let me tell ya, its ok to lay on youre front side and take it off, but to show everyone youre what nots, you would get in trouble SORRY

but i own a pool you can come tan at my house however you want :D

J/K :laugh:

were are you going to be in Flordia??
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

There was a girl lying topless right next door last week...I've never walked back and forth to my friend's house so many times.
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

Why are we so anti boobie in America? Boobies are the greatest invention ever, they both serve a purpose and are pleasing. I want a refund on my life for all the free boobies that Europeans get!:mad:
Claypool
Protoform

Post by Claypool »

Sixy, not only is it not illegal to be topless on the beach, but you infact, can be topless where ever and whenever you want. So, what you're going to do is, while you're sunbathing in flordia, takes lots and lots of pictures, then e-mail me them

I would like profile shots as well as close-ups. Also pants/underware are optional.
Gesani
Protoform

Post by Gesani »

I have heard tale of a couple nude beaches in Fla.
I Belive there is one near the everglades and maybe one out towards tampa... i am not 100% sure anymore... it was onew of them places a collage trip went by... if i remember or find out i will let ya know where it is...
Gesani
Protoform

Post by Gesani »

hmm.. i acutally did a google search and found quite a few listings for Nude Beaches in Flordia... of course your trip might not be takeing you by one of them but i will post the links anyway..
http://members.aol.com/kq4ym/beaches.html

http://www.nudetravelguide.com/

http://funandsun.com/1tocf/beachf/nude.html

maybe these will help ya out.... have fun and dont get burned!:swirly:
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Remember the US is a nation which went into uproar over a nipple on TV (apparently, the lyrics were far more offensive than the cleavage)... John Lydon calls the cast of I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here a bunch of "f*cking c*nts" and viewer complaints in the UK are in double-digits...

Prudes will, of course, merely suggest that the UK is in moral decline.
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Originally posted by Claypool
Sixy, not only is it not illegal to be topless on the beach, but you infact, can be topless where ever and whenever you want. So, what you're going to do is, while you're sunbathing in flordia, takes lots and lots of pictures, then e-mail me them

Reilly311@hotmail.com

I would like profile shots as well as close-ups. Also pants/underware are optional.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jen ,I'm sure in florida there are a number of nudist places where you can take your top off. Though they appear cultish in the US.

Meanwhile when are you gonna return to London. I barely caught up with many people the last few meet up's and feel like an asshole now I'm not studying and have the time.

P.S: I'm in Southamption on the weekend of the 22nd may, visiting a mate doing a PhD in 'fruit trees' (I'm not kidding, It's not the actural title but thats what it is) . Could meet up if your out down there then to celebrate Porthsmouth staying up and Arsenal winning the league :) :afro: :cool:
Zombie Dave
Protoform

Post by Zombie Dave »

Originally posted by Denyer

orrible dog c*nts like this need a good stabbing. In the cock.
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Originally posted by Zombie Dave

OUCH!:o
Strafe

Post by Strafe »

Originally posted by Zombie Dave

:D
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

Originally posted by Denyer
Remember the US is a nation which went into uproar over a nipple on TV (apparently, the lyrics were far more offensive than the cleavage)... John Lydon calls the cast of I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here a bunch of "f*cking c*nts" and viewer complaints in the UK are in double-digits...

Brits > Americans. ;) (with individual exceptions, of course)

On a side note, in Germany, there was an uproar because goldfish died during the production of I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here. (You won't see an uproar about "OMG, a nipple!" in Germany - we have mags with naked tits on the cover openly on display at the newsstands.)

Anyway, the most interesting (in the sense of "different") comment I've seen on the Jackson-nipple issue was from someone who said that Janet's nipple as such didn't offend her, but Justin Timberlake ripping her top off did. Because (paraphrasing from memory) it could be seen as a symbolic glorification of rape (well, glorification of ripping clothes off, but the symbolic connection is there).

(Not saying that ripping clothes off can't be consensual and fun (if it's consensual and the clothes weren't expensive). But that's another subject.)
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by Arcee
it could be seen as a symbolic glorification of rape
She was wearing a bondage top with very convenient nipple jewellery... I assume this person didn't stop to think for a second about the stunt being pre-planned...

People were bothered about the fish here, too.
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

Yeah, the Jackson stunt was obviously pre-planned and (therefore) consensual.