[RID,UT] operation supernova *spoilers and flames*

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
dead robot
Protoform

operation supernova

Post by dead robot »

... i like the fact that they didn't do that cheesy thing where each robot introduces themselves by name & stuff, well, at least not yet. and the kids aren't annoying yet...
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

I'm still cringing from the fact that they put the kids in this story. Alexis doesn't seem to be in charge in this one. Oh well, at least the minicons can actually talk in this one.
dead robot
Protoform

Post by dead robot »

... hahaha yeah, when i first saw the kids, i just looked away in disgust. well, at least we don't have to HEAR that beaner's fake accent...
Garand

Post by Garand »

Is this in the comic continuity? or did Cartoon network pull it's infamous un-announced shedule switch?
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Yeah, this is issue 3.
dead robot
Protoform

Post by dead robot »

... yeah i didn't mention the issue or whatever, i like being yelled at by whiners who'll whine about it not saying spoilers or whatever. i find it quite humorous :) ...
Osku
Protoform

Post by Osku »

Originally posted by dead robot
... yeah i didn't mention the issue or whatever, i like being yelled at by whiners who'll whine about it not saying spoilers or whatever. i find it quite humorous :) ...
You´re an idiot, did you know that? I very rarely get annoyed here, but this kind of attitude makes me angry. "I know I´m going to annoy people, but I don´t care. Better yet, I´ll do it on purpose and call them whiners. I´m so cool for not caring of other people."
bruticus-kaos
Protoform

Post by bruticus-kaos »

ROFL ... I dont know Im gonna have to agree on this one...... I think its funny to when they cry.... ok I have an idea

If ya dont wanna know anything about Armada till it comes to your appropriate country......then Ive got a concept that just might work: (its gonna shock everyone and its so crazy it just might work)

Stay out of the entire Armada Section.... 99.9% of it is related to the comic and show..which you dont wanna know jack about.....So why enter it....why should we label crap and listen to the crying if we accidently forget and so forth....or even intend to

I mean your not 5... its a simple concept to understand...it kinda goes like this:

"OK I want to not know anything that might spoil the series for me...now I am hear at a TF forum that has an Armada section...maybe if I dont go in there I will not destroy the surprise of the actual series"

And definitely if the thread is called "Episode (*) Thoughts" or something along that line....dont friggin enter that thread then read it and even have the nerve to post "Why didnt you post spoilers on the thread name.....thanks alot man".... What in the blue hell did you think it was gonna be about..... Batman Episode (*) Thoughts.....hell no its in an Armada thread....

so people need to stop crying just cause they took it upon themselves to read something they knew was a spoiler no matter how its labled and then just blame everyone else for thier own stupidity

I mean when I missed most BM episodes....well until I downloaded those episodes and was going to complete the series for myself.....hhhmmm... It wasnt that hard for me to understand not to go into the BM area at all.....

it simple to understand..... Are you people crack babies and dont have common sense to understand this.
Osku
Protoform

Post by Osku »

Originally posted by bruticus-kaos
If ya dont wanna know anything about Armada till it comes to your appropriate country......then Ive got a concept that just might work: (its gonna shock everyone and its so crazy it just might work)

Stay out of the entire Armada Section.... 99.9% of it is related to the comic and show..which you dont wanna know jack about.....So why enter it....why should we label crap and listen to the crying if we accidently forget and so forth....or even intend to
So you say it´s OK for you to purposefully spoil it for others? If you didn´t notice I was answering this:
" ... yeah i didn't mention the issue or whatever, i like being yelled at by whiners who'll whine about it not saying spoilers or whatever. i find it quite humorous ... "

I mean your not 5... its a simple concept to understand...it kinda goes like this:

"OK I want to not know anything that might spoil the series for me...now I am hear at a TF forum that has an Armada section...maybe if I dont go in there I will not destroy the surprise of the actual series"
Well, the situation is this. I want to know about Armada, I want to talk about Armada. There´s a Armada forum, which has a stickified thread
http://forums.tfarchive2.net/vBulletin/ ... eadid=8743
saying posters should use word "spoilers" in thread if they think it needs it. It´s called consideration, good manners.

I´ve read two issues of comic and I´ve seen six episodes of cartoon. I saw two new threads Blitzwing´s "Armada #3 Review (Spoilers)" which I didn´t read because I knew it contained a spoiler and this. I got into this thread thinking it´d be spoiler free. Instead I find a mild spoiler (which didn´t irritate me much) and dead robot saying it´s fun to make spoilers and see people reacting to those.

And definitely if the thread is called "Episode (*) Thoughts" or something along that line....dont friggin enter that thread then read it and even have the nerve to post "Why didnt you post spoilers on the thread name.....thanks alot man".... What in the blue hell did you think it was gonna be about..... Batman Episode (*) Thoughts.....hell no its in an Armada thread....

so people need to stop crying just cause they took it upon themselves to read something they knew was a spoiler no matter how its labled and then just blame everyone else for thier own stupidity

For whom are you talking to?

I mean when I missed most BM episodes....well until I downloaded those episodes and was going to complete the series for myself.....hhhmmm... It wasnt that hard for me to understand not to go into the BM area at all.....
So you suggest that all the people who haven´t watched the latest episode or read the latest issue should stay away because some people can´t type 7-8 letters to the topic?
dead robot
Protoform

Post by dead robot »

... hahaha, it never fails :) and yeah, i already knew i'm an idiot, tell me something i don't already know :p ...
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Bah, I once didn't put spoilers in the title. Instead, I stated in the first sentence that the topic would contain spoilers. I then skipped a few lines, so that they would have to scroll down to read it, and someone still b*tched at me for making a spoiler topic. It was kind of stupid of him to read past the first line, where I clearly stated that it contained spoilers.
bruticus-kaos
Protoform

Post by bruticus-kaos »

Im not talking to one person in general....just as a whole...

Ya it is manners to do so....but there is something else that is called common sense..... common sense should come first... like i said its not hard to figure out, so I really dont see why anyone period should even have to bother with adding spoiler to a topic....the entire friggin section is a spoiler....not every thread gives away an entire episode,but in each thread you will find a spoiler in it ,and after reading many many different threads containing mild spoilers.... adds up to a major spoiler

So what Im saying is, If someone comes into an area for Armada and reads something they wanted to avoid,everyone shouldnt censor themselves for a minority that could use common sense... espeacially since those are always the people that moan & groan forever about it.

Reason I say this is cause I dont know how many times there has been a thread about Armada and not particular about an individual episode....just about Armada period. Then everyone starts talking about it and says one lil thing in the discussion...then next thing you know someone post "Thanks alot for ruining everything for me man.....blah blah blah" ... I mean hey they knew the chance of finding something out and they knew it....they just cant handle the fact they f*cked themselves and have to blame it on everyone else instead.

You are resopnsible for your own actions.... if you decide to come into an area that has a ton of spoilers in each thread.... then its simple, you f*cked yourself over....no one else

Either that or maybe the mods can make a "Armada spoiler free" section for those whom live in countries that havent gotten to see it yet.... then it will return to what it is supposed to be.... a discussion forum
bruticus-kaos
Protoform

Post by bruticus-kaos »

Originally posted by PaladinPrime
Bah, I once didn't put spoilers in the title. Instead, I stated in the first sentence that the topic would contain spoilers. I then skipped a few lines, so that they would have to scroll down to read it, and someone still b*tched at me for making a spoiler topic. It was kind of stupid of him to read past the first line, where I clearly stated that it contained spoilers.

I did the exact same thing for a thread....and someone within 3 post started whining thier ass off.... thats why I brought this up completely

I mean its a Armada section....what else do they expect to really find,that isnt gonna give them any info what so ever at all about the series or comic?

And if they wanna talk Armada toys then...there is the toy section
dead robot
Protoform

Post by dead robot »

... it's funny how people insist that they aren't crying or whatever, yet, they post these super long soliloquies in here as if they're stating some sort of point. just don't read it, simple as that. those people are probably the same ones who believe in world peace and all that crap...
bruticus-kaos
Protoform

Post by bruticus-kaos »

Originally posted by dead robot
... it's funny how people insist that they aren't crying or whatever, yet, they post these super long soliloquies in here as if they're stating some sort of point. just don't read it, simple as that. those people are probably the same ones who believe in world peace and all that crap...
I wasnt trying to really make a point..lol... I was just venting a lil over having to read someone say " Oh thanks man,you ruined it for me" in every thread someone makes on here about Armada.....

like you say dont read it....simple concept...dont know why they cant understand that concept
Osku
Protoform

Post by Osku »

Funny how you people speak "in general" about idiots, but don´t comment on my points at all...

Well, short version
1) If one makes a thread about a new episode/issue one should use word "spoilers".
2) Purposefully spoiling, which dead robot thinks is funny, isn´t right.
3) You should be able to enter the forum and using common sense know what threads are "safe" to enter.
4) This forum is meant for all who´ve read/seen Armada, not just for those who have have read/seen the latest issues/episodes.
5) It´s not too much to ask to type 8 letters. And it´s the custom on this board. If you can´t do that, post some place else where people aren´t so strict about spoilers.
like you say dont read it....simple concept...dont know why they cant understand that concept
One more time, most people don´t read it if they are warned before hand.
bruticus-kaos
Protoform

Post by bruticus-kaos »

Originally posted by Osku
Funny how you people speak "in general" about idiots, but don´t comment on my points at all...

I wasnt even actually talking to you in the first place...maybe you could have read where it was stated as that in the other post.... it was being stated to one person in general,plus there wasnt much there I felt a need for a rebuttle on ...

I wasnt talking about everyone not ever posting spoiler ever again....but if people couldnt equally think (thought process is much quicker than a keystroke anyday) that maybe if thread name is " Episode (*) Thoughts" or something to that effect... how in the hell can they turn around and type " Hey you didnt lable it spoiler...now I know what happens :( " ... then usually its followed by more bitching... ok how can that person fuss and cry.....lok at the thread name what else is it going to be about?

What Im saying is if someone cannot take the time to use common sense then to friggin bad...

Also what I was talkin about was in a case of me and another member posting something one time.... both of us forgot to put it in the title but at the same time placed a warning ahead of message body...... then someone comes in crying and whining....well if they read 10 replies so well how could they miss something something inserted properly up top saying "DO NOT READ SPOILERS AHEAD" or something like that

and your right people should be able to use common sense and to enter a thread knowing its safe..... exactly.... but 1/2 to 3/4 of them arent... thats the entire point

Na I think I am fine here by the way... Ive been visiting the forum for a while now ... just not a post whore .... usually i just gather the others ideas about topics and read the rumors and so forth
[/B][/QUOTE]
Shrapnel Clone

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

Why should I not enter the Armada forum because someone can't post properly what the topic is about?

I don't mind spoilers for the cartoon, but I don't want to read any for the comic. Besides, like Osku said, not everybody has acces to the newest episode/comic at the same day, and might want to discuss older issues....
bruticus-kaos
Protoform

Post by bruticus-kaos »

kickback im not realy talking about that, I was mainly meaning people that enter a post labled clearly with an issue or episode #... then moaning and bitching.... it happens all to much...

im just saying even without a spoiler tag.... 90% of the time it doesnt take a genius to figure out the thread topic... some people just use that as an excuse to raise cain and point blame at others
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

to be tidied at a later date.