GIGANTOR & THE FLYING ROBOT.

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Mr_Hi_n_Mitey
Custom Title: Overlord Of OlSkool Weirdness

GIGANTOR & THE FLYING ROBOT.

Post by Mr_Hi_n_Mitey »

Hello Folks:

It's me, I'm back. I just want to know if anyone keeps up with some of the REALLY old giant robot cartoons (1950s to 1970s) such as GIGANTOR and JOHNNY SOKKO AND HIS FLYING ROBOT? I know that they sell GIGANTOR DVDs at Barnes and Noble , and one can find JOHNNY SOKKO on Amazon . I am thinking about getting these DVDs? Would they be worth my money?

Second, I want to ask if anyone has ever had any trouble transforming any transformer and/or any other shape-changing robot toys? What was the most difficult robot action figure you have ever transformed - robot's name and everything. I had a hard time with Transformers Armada Unicron. It takes me at least five minutes to change from planet to robot and back. Now of course, I know like every other transformer action figure, he comes with an instruction manual. It's just that sometimes, it takes me a while to understand the instructions, and also, I been having the most trouble with his planetary rings, which become his "wings" when he's in robot mode. Don't get me wrong, I still think Unicron and Primus are still some of the most awesome robot action figures around. Perhaps a video from Youtube can help me out.

One last thing, (which is not relevant to robot toys), does anyone know where I can find a news archive list on the Internet? I am trying to research the date August 27, 1920 , and I want to know of all the important historical events that happened on that date - whether they involved the stock market, sports, war, entertainment, politics, etc. Is there anyone that can point me in the right direction? I would appreciate your help. Thank you.

Mr_Hi_n_Mitey :wave:
:devil: Image :angel:
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

This needs to go in the other csrtoon/comics forum.

As for old stuff.. lets face it, anyone who remembers seeing or reading any of the original Transformers fiction is an old ****wit by now.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!