Dreamwave Press release on Summer Special

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Ultimate Weapon

Dreamwave Press release on Summer Special

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
THE TRANSFORMERS SUMMER SPECIAL: INTRODUCING BEAST WARS AND RID!

A new DW TRANSFORMERS tradition! Dreamwave cranks up the heat with this super-sized one-shot featuring not one—but four of the coolest incarnations from the timeless TRANSFORMERS franchise. Brought to a you by a veritable who’s who of TRANSFORMERS talent (Pat Lee, Don Figueroa, Brad Mick and Simon Furman—to name but a few!), the TRANSFORMERS Summer Special not only delivers the first-ever DW takes on the classic BEAST WARS and ROBOTS IN DISGUISE franchises, but also includes exclusive tales from Generation One, ENERGON and more. A must-have for any TRANSFORMERS fan! Check out http://newsarama.com/forums/showthread. ... eadid=9632 as they pick the brains of the artists behind the special, letting you know, how they plan to shake the world up this summer!

May 2004 FC 48pp $4.95

Check out the preliminary art from the Summer Special! Look out soon for upcoming promotions and giveaways!
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

This really isn't anything we don't already know about it.
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

While it's hard to see DW achieveing anything worthwhile (character development, ground shattering events in each canon) it'll still be nice to have stories about Micromasters, Beast Wars and RiD. :) I'm not expecting too much which should make them easier to enjoy.
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Originally posted by Ultimate Weapon
(Pat Lee, Don Figueroa, Brad Mick and Simon Furman—to name but a few!)

Should read:

Pat Lee, Brad Mick, Don Figueroa, Brad Mick, Simon Furman, Brad Mick, and Brad Mick--to name but a few!