YEAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA (World Cup Spoilers!)

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

YEAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA (World Cup Spoilers!)

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

ENGLAND 3-0 DENMARK

Need I say anymore...
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

*glances at title*

Gee, I've no idea what could be contained within... :rolleyes: ;)
Jonin
Protoform

Post by Jonin »

England gives Danes royal drubbing

I suffered from lack of sleep at all to stay up and watch this game. lol :D
--------
=Jonin=
--------
Jonin's DeviantArt Page
--------
Lord Zarak

Dodgy food pun time

Post by Lord Zarak »

We made bacon out of the Danes!!

3-0!
Yaaarrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhh!
~*ShadowDancer*~

Post by ~*ShadowDancer*~ »

*Chanting*

Three Nil! Three Nil, Three Nil, Three Nil!

Three Nil!

Three Nil!

Three Nil! Three Nil, Three Nil!

Brazil or Belgium nxt *fingers crossed!*
~*SD*~
Proud Member of The Mini Owner's Club.

Links:

Shadow's Site - *Updated 22-03-04!*

Message board

Micro Mart Magazine
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

Well England are going out to Brazil so enjoy this while it lasts. ;)

Wait! Did Robbie Fowler actually get on the pitch!?!? HAPPY DAYS!!! :D
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
~*ShadowDancer*~

Read the sig and have faith as any Brit should at this moment in time....*Grinz* If we can take the Argies we can take Brazil! Bring it on!!
~*SD*~

Links:

Message board

Micro Mart Magazine
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

England played really well, especially in the first half. And I was really disappointed with Denmark, they just folded. Dunno if we can beat Brazil or not, but it could be a cracking game - maybe the metaphorical final?
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Originally posted by Quicksilver
England played really well, especially in the first half. And I was really disappointed with Denmark, they just folded.
I'd say england simply dominated the match from kick off. They didn't give Denmark a chance and it was harder fo the danes as England scored so early.

I had a fantastic bacon sarnie afterwards also :cool:
LordSixshot
Protoform

Post by LordSixshot »

Hrrmmmm.

Well, I thought England played reasonably, but not well enough to give much hope of beating Brazil (or Belgium... :p). While beating Argentina was quite a nice accomplishment, Argentina weren't playing as well as expected, and Brazil have been. England won today mainly through poor defending, which isn't all that encouraging. I also don't like the fact that now Heskey has finally scored, his poor performance in the past 3 matches is just going to be forgotten. The goal wasn't even that spectacular, it was pretty much straight at the keeper. If we're gonna get past Brazil, the strike force needs to be stronger.

And I presume most of you Brits watched it on BBC, didn't you just feel really sorry for Schemichel? It's bad enough to watch your team get knocked out, but then everyone else kinda ganged up on him afterwards. He looked like he was gonna cry. Awwww.

If I sound a bit bitter, it's cos they didn't bring Vassell on. :(;)
They did play him. Not much happened.
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

Originally posted by ~*ShadowDancer*~
Read the sig and have faith as any Brit should at this moment in time....*Grinz* If we can take the Argies we can take Brazil! Bring it on!!
Why should all Brits support England? I'm from NORTHERN IRELAND. They're the only country I support.
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

Well seeing as Australia arn't in the cup due to a nuscents called Uraguay and Scottland(where my dads from) arn't in it either, I'v backed England and Ireland, and so far, I'm rather happy. I was running around my house at half-time celebrating lol. I'm glad Owen scored as well, now I need Ireland to win tonight.
"Among those fans there's at least one guy for whom you're a hero. He saved money to see you! That's what I did. I played for that guy." - Bruce Springsteen (1987)
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Originally posted by Galvatron84

Why should all Brits support England? I'm from NORTHERN IRELAND. They're the only country I support.
Common cultural and national identity prehaps.
~*ShadowDancer*~

Fair enough. There's absolutely NO NEED to be R-C with me
:mad: .

If you want to be pedantic about it... If you're from Northern Ireland or any other constituent part of the UK support your national side.

There. That better?!?

*Puts Flame Thrower down and walks away*
~*SD*~

Links:

Message board

Micro Mart Magazine
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Why shouldn't you support England? Northern Ireland are a lovely side, but they aren't going to be in any finals any time soon. So why not simply pick a side for the World Cup? Also, unless I'm very much mistaken, your favourite club side are Leeds United. Not very celtic, are they? What's wrong with Glentoran, Glenavon, Ards and Crusaders?

I'm not actually supporting England as my favourite team this World Cup [largely because the press and much of our population will be ****ing insufferable if we win], but instead Japan. But I feel little need to not enjoy the posts of people enjoying the sport.
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

And northern Ireland is part of the same country as England AKA Britain thus supporting England is supporting your country to an extend.

After all look at all the England supporters how cheered on Ireland. Thats not the same country but everyone felt it would be great to be positive about giving support to a fairly similar neighbour :)
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

Yeah but half of Japan are changing their minds everyday at the non-Japan games, which is good for attendence and football overall I guess.
"Among those fans there's at least one guy for whom you're a hero. He saved money to see you! That's what I did. I played for that guy." - Bruce Springsteen (1987)
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Who cares about England? Senegal and the USA, baby!!!!
RCOSD

Post by RCOSD »

Soz, to pick up the point that Galvatron84 made, Why should brits support england?

As a scot, i'm quite happy going to cheer for anyone playing against England.why?

Because of your media, they hype the england team to bloody hell and back, and metion them in every match, and they always make a reference to 66.If your media were to stop doing that, you might find a bit more support in the UK for england.

COME ON BRAZIL.KNOCK THE ****ING STUFFING OUT OF ENGLAND.

(and Grimy, Scotland is only spelled with one "t".Just so ya know)
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Originally posted by RCOSD
Soz, to pick up the point that Galvatron84 made, Why should brits support england?

As a scot, i'm quite happy going to cheer for anyone playing against England.why?

Because of your media, they hype the england team to bloody hell and back, and metion them in every match, and they always make a reference to 66.If your media were to stop doing that, you might find a bit more support in the UK for england.

COME ON BRAZIL.KNOCK THE ****ING STUFFING OUT OF ENGLAND.

(and Grimy, Scotland is only spelled with one "t".Just so ya know)
True. But I hate the media not the football fans/team for that one.
And if Scotland were in the same position their media would be no different.

And why is hype so bad?
Player for player England can rival any team in the world even if they don't do as well as they should they have a reasonable right to be expected to do well. The same occurs in Brazil, France, Italy etc etc.

Most england fans do allways wish Scotland all the best in sport untill we meet up. Ireland as well. So why do the Scot's and irish not return the compliment because of what a few hundred and not the other 55 million do?
In Japan its because the media hype up England so much as to why they are so popular over there.