What primitive, stupid, idiotic, dämliches scheiss Fußballteam hat jetzt gespielt?!?!

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Addl
Protoform

What primitive, stupid, idiotic, dämliches scheiss Fußballteam hat jetzt gespielt?!?!

Post by Addl »

Well?

Why do so many dumb and primitive people think soccer is a contest between themselves and others? And if they win, they are SO PROUD...

proud of what? that the team of their country beat another? Wow... I cannot by one single can of beer for that...

RIGHT NOW they are driving around in their lowered cars with darkend windows and honk continuesly (sp?)

ARGH! I bet either the turks, the italiens, or the greeks jsut played.

They always do that and drive around this part of town (lots of Italien) to either:

A: celebrate if they are italien.
Or
B: celebrate and laugh at italiens if they are greek or turks...
or
C: lagh at everybody because their team won....

I truly never saw "normal" people driving around the city honking and yelling because they won a game.... just a game

BUt maybe those people need some moral support and help in teir self confidence because they have no education, work at Daimler Benz at the construction line and have nothing to represent themsleves....

so when their team wins, they think "wow, we are so good" and go back to the construction line somhow more happy than before...

how more pathetic can you be?

drive around honking if you like, but at least for something you did... not some people half around the world and to something you have absolutly done nothing.

I'd like to go out now with a baseball bat and take a swing at everyone leaning out of their car window....
At least I am trying to contribute something to this country by studying for an exam on thursday and do not disturb other people with my noise.

well? who played anyway? jerks, no doubt.
[sigpic][/sigpic] :clap: Isch bin dabbei! :up:
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Its weird.

In England its the main 'English' population who honk horn's and such.

I think its to do with being proud of your national idenity.
I've got a degree and am returning to suudy to do a teaching postgrad, like you I feel proud that I'm actually returning something to the country I am part off and even more glad I am doing something that will benifit others and hopefully give them something good for life.

I think, in part football becomes something of a celebration of who you are. The team or country you support some how becomes an extension of your own achievements (even if you don't have any).
I find it amazing that a whole (except a few) country can get depressed or estatic on the basis of a 90 minute game.

In many ways to those who can't stand football its annoying or horrible but it beats fighting a war and at least its superficial enough to realistically not affect society or really be of any harm to others (Avoiding stupid thugs now who would only find another outlet somewhere).
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

Right on the money, Turkey played and beat Japan
"Among those fans there's at least one guy for whom you're a hero. He saved money to see you! That's what I did. I played for that guy." - Bruce Springsteen (1987)
The_Dinobots
Protoform
Location: In The Lizardmen Temple Contemplating how to finish the Old Ones Plans

Post by The_Dinobots »

Don't say anything bad about Turkey...were not as bad as the English
Addl
Protoform

Post by Addl »

bad about turkey?

I'll say anything bad or good about anyone, nomatter which country as long as they drive passed my apartment honking for 4 hours....

999 of 1000 soccer fans are idiots.
[sigpic][/sigpic] :clap: Isch bin dabbei! :up:
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Don't forget the fans that only follow soccer when its the World Cup or Olympics.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
LordSixshot
Protoform

Post by LordSixshot »

Originally posted by Ravage
Don't forget the fans that only follow soccer when its the World Cup or Olympics.
You would too if you supported Portsmouth.

What about the fans that call football "soccer" and think it's acceptable? I say kill them all.
They did play him. Not much happened.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

I agree. As well as the people who play rugby in full body armour.

-Ss
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

Originally posted by LordSixshot
What about the fans that call football "soccer" and think it's acceptable? I say kill them all.
You see, when you live in a country where "Football" isn't the main term used for Soccer, you get in the habit of calling it Soccer. We have Australian Rules Football (or the AFL) so "real Football" is mainly called Soccer here as "Aussie Rules" is the main sport played here in the land down under...........Somebody kill me, thats the first time I'v ever reffered to Australia as the "land down under".
"Among those fans there's at least one guy for whom you're a hero. He saved money to see you! That's what I did. I played for that guy." - Bruce Springsteen (1987)
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Tell me grimlock is it true you have to turn your PC monitor upside down in order to view the tfarchive photo page properly?
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by The_Dinobots
Don't say anything bad about Turkey...were not as bad as the English
Yeah. Cause how many Turks were murdered the last time Galatasaray visited Elland Road...
Metroplex
Protoform

Post by Metroplex »

Bah, all the glader I am not to have our own Dutch team competing this time around, or we'd be drowing in masses of raving mad blokes dressed all in orange, just cause the suckers fumbled up ont the penalties in the semi-finals. And I really, really hope someone like the turks or maybe south-Korea wins.
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

Originally posted by Brendocon
Yeah. Cause how many Turks were murdered the last time Galatasaray visited Elland Road...
Precisely. Then Galatasaray refused a minutes silence. Murdering filth.
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
The_Dinobots
Protoform
Location: In The Lizardmen Temple Contemplating how to finish the Old Ones Plans

Post by The_Dinobots »

Yeah at least we don't have dunk filth going around burning flags of countries they are visting and then saying how it the host's fault cause were all drunk and can't remember anything....

Editors note: Inflammatory xenophobic comment removed
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

Yeah Turkish fans just stab the opposition fans to death.

I'll never forget the banner that day - "Hello Hell. We Are Leeds." And after the refusal of a minutes silence by Galatasaray the Leeds fans turned their backs on the match and held their own minutes silence.
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
The_Dinobots
Protoform

Post by The_Dinobots »

It wasn't our fault blame the guy who started it....That drunk guy burned the turkish flag...What were we supposed to do sit back and watch? What if we beat your queen? You won't like that would you? No you wouldn't...Thats the same for us..
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

It wasn't our fault blame the guy who started it....That drunk guy burned the turkish flag...What were we supposed to do sit back and watch? What if we beat your queen? You won't like that would you? No you wouldn't...Thats the same for us..
Oh sorry, in that case it is perfectly acceptable to kill innocent people. :rolleyes: Every time an English side plays Galatasaray the Galatasaray fans terroize the English fans. Why is that huh?
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Yeah at least we don't have dunk filth going around burning flags of countries they are visting and then saying how it the host's fault cause were all drunk and can't remember anything....

Editors note: Inflammatory xenophobic comment removed
Christ, I dunno what whoever it was edited out, but the bits left in qualify as an "Inflammatory xenophobic comment" to me...

Flag < > Man's life.

We often forget flags have families and friends, and are alive sentient beings, rather than an easily reproduceable token symbol, like football fans. Did I get that in the right order?
Hound

Post by Hound »

Originally posted by Sixswitch
I agree. As well as the people who play rugby in full body armour.

-Ss
Y'know it would be a shame if people took the time understand a sport before putting it down.

I happen to be a big fan of football, American football. I've seen Aussie football and tried to understand it, it didn't seem to have much in the way of logic, of course the Aussie's I was with didn't really try to explain what was going on. I've watched soccer, my sister played soccer. It seems to be played very similarly to say, Hockey. As far as I'm concerned soccer is soccer cause where I'm from we already have football, and it's nothing like soccer. Now if Europe had a sport called soccer already I could see someone getting upset about us calling your version of football "soccer" but you don't. You can call it "football" if ya like, it doesn't matter to me one way or another, but here in the states, it sure as hell isn't football.

And as for "full body armor", I'd like to see one of your "football" players play our football w/out pads and see how long he lasts.
1921\4\6-2010\1\21 Goodbye Grandma, I love you
Hound

Post by Hound »

Ok so I see a.....say German guy burning an American flag, then a mob of Americans attack him and kill him. So I say...."Oh yeah that guy deserved it" and still call myself a human being. NO!!!!!! N-O, what're you an animal?!!! What kind of people rationalize that kind of behaviour? That's sick sick sick, you sir, disgust me.
1921\4\6-2010\1\21 Goodbye Grandma, I love you