[RID,UT] Superion Maximus/Omega supreme or whatever his name is!

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
(W)underBoy
Protoform

Superion Maximus/Omega supreme or whatever his name is!

Post by (W)underBoy »

Does anyone know something about the story behind Superion Maximus/Omega supreme or whatever his name is?

I was thinking, since he is a headmaster maybe he's an earth constructed robot with a human as controller. Maybe Red or someone.
How the first man on the moon ever came there, is a riddle to me! Mij mobile phone is a better computer then they had. I guess al those fancy buttons were just to make them feel better, take their minds of the 20 million pounds of thrust that was to be blown up their ass!
deej
Protoform

Post by deej »

eh?

nooo - Omega Supreme & Superion Maximus are two totally seperate characters - the only thing they have in common is that they can combine with Prime (although the Omega/prime combo is f'n ugly... what's with having the rear-end of the truck hanging out the back? not pretty...)... Noone knows yet how Omega will come along in the series, although we might not see him till towards the end (possibly when Unicron wakes up? who knows...). Either way, it'll be interesting :)

*spoiler space...*

Superion Maximus (or better known as Wing Saber to those who watch Superlink) on the other hand is a reformatted/rebuilt character (named Wing Dagger, however that definantly won't be his name in the english dub) we meet in ep 21 or so - he's one of Shockblast's guardians/jailers (how putting him in chains is safe is beyond me.. but anyhow) who joins up with Prime & co to help fight Shockblast & the decepticons.. however he comes to a rather nasty end in ep23 after lasso'ing shockblast & riding him around cybertron's airspace whilst trying to stop him.. it ends with Tidal wave coming to help, but the 3 of them get squashed under one of the massive Energon towers... Shockblast manages to get free & escapes with no real damage, however Tidal Wave gets pretty badly knocked up (so much so, that ep24 is when he gets reformatted to Mirage.. yay!) & Wing Dagger more or less gets pancaked... This leads to the next ep, in which it appears Rad has something to do with Dagger being rebuilt into Wing Saber/Superion Maximus....

hmm..... that could be a bit confusing :)
(W)underBoy
Protoform

Post by (W)underBoy »

I knew Superion Maximus was the name of Wing saber, my fault at that. But the idea of killing of a character to be reformated is rather cool!

On the Omega supreme thingy, how big is he in comperison to Prime. The way is looks he's about the same size in robot mode. If he's that big, how can Prime's rear end stick out that much. He's gotta be one massive bot. Is there a pic of them combined?
How the first man on the moon ever came there, is a riddle to me! Mij mobile phone is a better computer then they had. I guess al those fancy buttons were just to make them feel better, take their minds of the 20 million pounds of thrust that was to be blown up their ass!
deej
Protoform

Post by deej »

hardly - OS is bigger than prime is - heck, he's even taller than unicron is...

but for some pics (this should work) look here for a pic of "truck sticking out back" related fun, and here, here, here and here for an idea of what the scale is..... and lastly - Little Head Mode!.

imo? Definantly not all that impressive...
(W)underBoy
Protoform

Post by (W)underBoy »

Owk, now I know what you mean. That looks even worse than Megazord Prime. That's got to THE most ugly transformer/combined mode ever. That toy should be rated 21+ or something, young children could get serious trauma (like never though tf again).

'Not impressive' is a great understatment.

But thanks for the trouble anyway
deej
Protoform

Post by deej »

Well - the toy itself (os) does actually look kinda cool, but it's a slight bit too simplistic, compared to say Unicron.... wing saber I'll get..OS I won't be...