Savvy T's Buy/Sell/Trade thread

A trading post for established members. Please read the rules first.
Savannahtron

Savvy T's Buy/Sell/Trade thread

Post by Savannahtron »

Wants:
Overlord

Anyone have him for a decent price or trade?

Thanks in advance!

Update: Still looking for Overlord, but also looking for a G1 Devastator.

http://shop.ebay.com/admesser24/m.html? ... ksid=p3686

I have a extra Shanghai Showdownthat I will sell for $31 plus shipping (my cost) if anyone wants it, let me know. I was thinking to relist it, but meh...
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Still have an MP Megatron I could live without, PM for details.

Won't go any higher than 90-95 shipped to wherever you reside.
Savannahtron

Post by Savannahtron »

Update:

25th Anniversary Optimus Prime (with dvd and comic book)

I have several reissues, just thinking off the top of my head, Hot Rod, Rodimus Prime, Dirge, Jazz, Stepper (Hasbro version), Smokescreen,

I have the Japanese reissue of Soundwave as well.

Miscellaneous lots of Armada, Micro-masters, Beast wars. I have several Japanese Beast Wars in the box still, as well as a lot of the US releases.

Please send me a PM if you are interested with an offer price. I can ship on Saturdays, and accept Paypal or postal money orders. I can also ship outside the US, but I have to check on shipping costs and let you know. I'd like to do as little on eBay as possible and can get pictures back within a reasonable time period (considering I work full time and am in the MBA program) :)

Thanks for looking.
Clay

Post by Clay »

Savannahtron wrote:0Miscellaneous lots of Armada, Micro-masters, Beast wars. I have several Japanese Beast Wars in the box still, as well as a lot of the US releases.
Wouldn't happen to have a Terrorsaur and Transmetal Megatron, would you?
Savannahtron

Post by Savannahtron »

Clay wrote:Wouldn't happen to have a Terrorsaur and Transmetal Megatron, would you?
I know I do not have the original Terrorsaur, I'll have to check for TM Megs. I'll check tomorrow after work.
Savannahtron

Post by Savannahtron »

Update: I have been looking for an Overlord. Anyone have one they willing to trade or sell?

Thanks for looking.
Savannahtron

Added my ebay listing.

Post by Savannahtron »

^bump

Update: Still looking for Overlord, but also looking for a G1 Devastator.

http://shop.ebay.com/admesser24/m.html? ... ksid=p3686

I listed some items for sale. I am thinking to take some large pictures of the other 4 boxes of stuff I have and start selling them off.
Savannahtron

Post by Savannahtron »

I have a extra Shanghai Showdownthat I will sell for $31 plus shipping (my cost) if anyone wants it, let me know. I was thinking to relist it, but meh...
This was an auction that didn't sell, it is already boxed up and ready to go. I will ship it to anyone on the board with delivery confirmation. Have had multiple great deals with lots of good folks from here both as a buyer and seller.

Thanks for looking!