Is the new Ninja Turtles show in the UK yet?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Dinobot

Is the new Ninja Turtles show in the UK yet?

Post by Dinobot »

I picked up a couple of the toys the other day and I was wondering if the show is in the UK yet?
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

I'll assume it was the first one that aired this morning at 8:25 am on GMTV [prior to Spider-Man]. I taped it, and it was good IMHO. Just set the video for it for next Sunday, dude. Toys are nice aren't they? Who'd ya get?
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

Originally posted by Wolfang
I'll assume it was the first one that aired this morning at 8:25 am on GMTV [prior to Spider-Man]. I taped it, and it was good IMHO. Just set the video for it for next Sunday, dude. Toys are nice aren't they? Who'd ya get?
Damn, if only I'd asked a day earlier. :wall: I got Donatello (he's the first I got as a kid) and Shredder. The toys are very nice, definately gonna collect them all.
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron
Protoform

Post by dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron »

They finished up the first season of TMNT here in the states. I think the show is great. It's got a dark side to it along with some comedy. Michaelangelo is hilarious!
Zath
Protoform

Post by Zath »

Actually they didnt finish it up, there's 7 more episodes to go... However Fox decided to hold up airing the remaining eps till the fall.

Season 2 should be starting in winter 2004.
We live for the One, We die for the One, but we dont die stupid.
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

Is it animated?
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Blues Clues
Protoform

Post by Blues Clues »

Yeh it is animated.

I downloaded the first episode a little while ago and thought it was pretty good. I bought Raphael about 2 weeks ago. Will probably buy the other 3 sometime soon. I've still got the original 4 on top of my bookshelf!

Welcome to the TFArchive!
Here you'll be treated with dignity and respect ...
Now strip naked and get on the probulator!
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Great show; love the rivalry between Raph and Mikey. And yes, Mikey is hilarious. Its a little bit darker [understatement] than the original series, but its much better for it.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."