Which DOTM ending does Cliffjumper prefer?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Kungfu Dinobot

Which DOTM ending does Cliffjumper prefer?

Post by Kungfu Dinobot »

The original Ehren Kruger one, or the remastered Bay-ized one?

I ask because Cliffjumper is a weirdo who always keep me guessing(No offense, Cliff!):D

BTW, I think both stinks.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

:yawn:
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

What happens in the original Ehren Kruger ending? Is it much different to the official ending?
Destruction is my specialty
Paul053

Post by Paul053 »

IIRC, simply it was when Megatron offered the truce, Prime accepted it and everybody parted ways. Bay's version had Prime ignored Megatron's offer and brought him to justice.
Kungfu Dinobot

Post by Kungfu Dinobot »

Cliffjumper wrote::yawn:
Aw, come on! No need to be snippy to a N00B:(
Paul053 wrote:IIRC, simply it was when Megatron offered the truce, Prime accepted it and everybody parted ways. Bay's version had Prime ignored Megatron's offer and brought him to justice.
Are you sure it was "justice"? I don't disagree, but there is a vocal minority on TFW2005 that seems convinced that Megatron is a misunderstood victim for starting a war and wanting to exterminate humanity for the crimes of a few G-men spooks.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Kungfu Dinobot wrote:Aw, come on! No need to be snippy to a N00B:(
Then don't ****ing call me out in topic titles. My views on the endings can already be found out if you gave that much of a shit, this just reads as a half-baked attempt to bait me.
Summerhayes

Post by Summerhayes »

I think there are more questions to be asked about optimus' outright execution of a begging sentinel than his speedy, one-armed takedown of a gloating Megatron.

That's not to say I, personally, have issue with either. I don't think a truce would have made any sense in this continuity, and I think Optimus killing them was the only real ending the trilogy could have had.
I like bears.
Kungfu Dinobot

Post by Kungfu Dinobot »

Cliffjumper wrote:Then don't ****ing call me out in topic titles. My views on the endings can already be found out if you gave that much of a shit, this just reads as a half-baked attempt to bait me.
Fine, tell me which thread to go and I won't bug no one no more.
Summerhayes wrote:I think there are more questions to be asked about optimus' outright execution of a begging sentinel than his speedy, one-armed takedown of a gloating Megatron.
I heard Megatron was less of a smug bastard in the original script, but can't confirm it.
Paul053

Post by Paul053 »

Cliffjumper wrote:Then don't ****ing call me out in topic titles.
Yea, agreed. Kungfu, not saying anything wrong but sometimes not so comfortable also until seeing the content. There was one time I was so freaked out when seeing my name appeared in the title. Later found out it was about a movie. :cool: