Just a thought concerning the two pieces that combine with prime...

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Just a thought concerning the two pieces that combine with prime...

Post by God Jinrai »

just a thought.. or perhaps an observation... I'd be willing to wager that the second piece that'll combine with prime will be a sort of "water pants" as it were... as jetfire's the "flight pants"...and the trailer is the ground assault pants.... and besides, how the slag else would anyone possibly deal with tidal wave in his natural element? In RID we saw how well skybyte was dealt with in his natural element when no one else was really suited for aquatics
The Chaos Bringer
Protoform

Re: Just a thought concerning the two pieces that combine with prime...

Post by The Chaos Bringer »

Originally posted by God Jinrai
just a thought.. or perhaps an observation... I'd be willing to wager that the second piece that'll combine with prime will be a sort of "water pants" as it were... as jetfire's the "flight pants"...and the trailer is the ground assault pants.... and besides, how the slag else would anyone possibly deal with tidal wave in his natural element? In RID we saw how well skybyte was dealt with in his natural element when no one else was really suited for aquatics
Fair points, I have to agree.
You Cannot Destroy My Destiny!
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

Your reasoning is sound. I'd like to see the "water pants". :p
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

But if it is 'water pants', Jinners, than who would it be? Tidal Wave is a Decepticon; does that mean that, say, Overload might be the 'water pants'?
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Spectre
Protoform

Post by Spectre »

Hey maybe they'll introduce a new Broadside or Seaspray to be the "water pants".
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Spectre
Hey maybe they'll introduce a new Broadside or Seaspray to be the "water pants".

They're already coming out with a Broadside.

He's a repaint of Knock-Out.
Lemming
Protoform

Post by Lemming »

Originally posted by Wolfang
But if it is 'water pants', Jinners, than who would it be? Tidal Wave is a Decepticon; does that mean that, say, Overload might be the 'water pants'?

I think Tidal wave combines with megatron as some cool arms and other accessories, and Overlord combines with the upper part of Prime to be the heavy weapons, I think.