McDonalds Transformers Collection?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Nissan_X_004
Protoform

McDonalds Transformers Collection?

Post by Nissan_X_004 »

Hi there guys!

This thread is to ask if anyone has heard (or knows, if you guys are from the US) about a Transformers collection from the McDonalds.

One of my cousins works in one of the McDonalds, and he told me he saw some of the little toys for the "Happy Box" the Kid's Pack...
and for what he told me, they'll be out for the next week...

What I want to know is: are those toys worth enough to get them? Or are they just a fake? :confused:
Will you ever imagine from where you are, being a Mexican crossing the border? Thinking about your family while you pass, leaving everything you know behind.
Will you continue saying "good for nothing, beaners" if you ever had to begin from zero? -- From Molotov's song "Frijolero"
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

They were available in the US for about a month back in October or November. They're pretty much garbage, to be honest. I mean, they're better than you'd expect them to be, but they're still crap. Certainly not worth eating anything from McDonald's to obtain. (Of course, this is coming from the guy who has half of them. Go figure.)
Scattershot5683
Protoform

Post by Scattershot5683 »

I will have to agree on that on that one, I have all the Armada Mc D toys and they are pretty much crap, (I only have them cause my nephew works there :glance: ) If your cousin can hook you up with them for free then thats different, but a happy meal cost almost $3 and since I can't stand Mc Donalds food I would basically be paying $3 for the toy and they aren't worth $3, And recently the Mc Donalds around here, being the cheap bastards they are have started charging full price for toys wether you get a kid meal or not :mad: But I picked up the Beast Machines Mc Donalds toys for free also last year caus the girl didn't feel like ringing them up ;)

But If you really want them and you cousin can't get them for you keep an eye on e-bay you can usually pick up a whole set for a couple of bucks.
Nissan_X_004
Protoform

hehehe

Post by Nissan_X_004 »

No worry guys, I also think McD is crap, I just wanted to know how did those things looked like, (despite the fact that I don't really like Armada figures).
But yes, my cousin is going to give me the whole set for free. So I don't have to humilliate myself to buy anything there...
a happy meal cost almost $3 and since I can't stand Mc Donalds food I would basically be paying $3 for the toy and they aren't worth $3, And recently the Mc Donalds around here, being the cheap bastards they are have started charging full price for toys wether you get a kid meal or not

$3... well here costs 40 pesos, round 4 dollars, with the little difference that they don't sell the toy alone down here, and I definitelly would NOT pay 40 pesos for one of them... (I have just bought a G1 Optimus Prime with trailer for just 60 pesos, WORTH it)
Certainly not worth eating anything from McDonald's to obtain. (Of course, this is coming from the guy who has half of them. Go figure.)

Oo (No comment XD)
Will you ever imagine from where you are, being a Mexican crossing the border? Thinking about your family while you pass, leaving everything you know behind.
Will you continue saying "good for nothing, beaners" if you ever had to begin from zero? -- From Molotov's song "Frijolero"
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

I like McDucks (that's what my cousin calls them. I don't know why).