Fansproject Armor for RTS G2 Laser Prime?

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
NightHawk

Fansproject Armor for RTS G2 Laser Prime?

Post by NightHawk »

Ignore the jets and skip to 0:45 or so, you will see part of the Fansproject stand with the Insecticons and....a trailer for RTS G2 Prime, towards the end we see some armor attachments, a gun and a whole new kick ass sword.

I am looking forward to see more of this

Rookwise
Protoform

Post by Rookwise »

Hmmmmm. Perhaps I shouldnt have passed on g2 rvs prime. Once this is released his price will surely increase.
NightHawk

Post by NightHawk »

Most likely, I have the RTS G2 Prime, but I honestly wish I got the Takara version instead, it's paintjob is simply superior to the Hasbro one, but alas it is also more expensive. And naturally, once this trailer comes out they will only increase in price.
burnitall
Protoform

Post by burnitall »

I still haven't seen a RTS G2 Prime in a store. I forgot there was one.
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

They had them on clearance for $7 by me, but I still passed. It looks like a nice mold, but I'm sure the inevitable repaint will look better. The blue hood/black doors combo looked really bad to me.
Summerhayes

Post by Summerhayes »

Is RVS "Reveal the Shield"? Shouldn't that be RTS? Or am I missing something?
I like bears.
NightHawk

Post by NightHawk »

Summerhayes wrote:Is RVS "Reveal the Shield"? Shouldn't that be RTS? Or am I missing something?
Err...yeah, now that you mention it. It is RTS, for some reason I had it stuck in my head that it was RVS. I should correct this, and corrected this I have.
Summerhayes

Post by Summerhayes »

NightHawk wrote:Err...yeah, now that you mention it. It is RTS, for some reason I had it stuck in my head that it was RVS. I should correct this, and corrected this I have.
Oh cool. I thought everyone would say "no, it stands for Really Very Special" or something and I'd look a nonce.

On topic; if the trailer actually transforms into those swords and that, it looks very special
I like bears.
NightHawk

Post by NightHawk »

Some pictures:

Though what confuses me is, that it's apparently NOT from FansProject, but from a new third party company named MakeToy instead. http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ler/22081/

Still, I'd like to say: Do want.
numbat

Post by numbat »

Does look snazzy. But Laser Rod Prime always looked tacky, and the RTS version is no different in my view.

I'd really like to see RTS Laser Rod Prime released as RID Scourge (come on HasTak - total no brainer! Even call him 'Nemesis Prime' if you really must - although 'Scourge' is better :) ), and would happily pick up a trailer for him too...

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

That is my hope as well. That mold in black, chrome, and teal (but not too much!) would be awesome. I just really don't like the paint job on RTS Prime, but he looks like a nice mold.
NightHawk

Post by NightHawk »

I totally agree, a Scourge/Nemesis Prime recolor and a matching trailer...I would totally get that. I always wanted the Scourge mold of the original G2 toy, but I had to do with the rerelease of G2 Prime.
Rookwise
Protoform

Post by Rookwise »

According to Cheem the rup over on Full Metal Hero forums. The trailer will be available from December 2011 at a cost of $115 (approx £70)

Just in time for my birthday and christmas :-)