Full armada line in the UK in December.

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
popediscordia
Protoform

Full armada line in the UK in December.

Post by popediscordia »

Well, according to tf@themoon anyway. And they got it from epis heroes... Bloody Chinese whispers this. :)

Anyway, link...

http://www.transformertoys.co.uk

Enjoy.
Pope Discordia ~ Chaos since 1979.

"My advantageous mongoose masturbates with abandon over your mother's skeleton." ~ Lazurus Churchyard.

Forum.[email=lawrencesrider@hotmail.com?subject=SubCultural Evolution signup.]Mailing List[/email].For sale/Trade.Savant.Robot Fist.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Well, if this Chinese Whispers....

Hasbro will release a horde of rabid, clean-shaven sexual-deviant monkeys into the UK in early 2003 :D.

TF@themoon aren't bad for info, usually. But this might be that 'exception to the rule' thing....
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Risk
Protoform

Post by Risk »

Epic Heroes are good people, but if there is an Armada comic in January, it would make sense to put out some toys beforehand, plus with Christmas coming up it it a prime time to stock the shelves.
God Of Gamblers
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

9th December, still nothing....doesn't look hopeful for us to see it in stores...
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Dammit! I really really want Hot Shot! Don't ask why, just remember I'm the guy who liked Twin Twist before he tarted being really kickass in the comics, and thinks a repaint with no discernable legs is the ultimate TF figure...