08.07.03 WARZONE!!! Viewfind/C-Strike, Tempest/Mirage, Odinson/Zarak and much more!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Vin Ghostal

08.07.03 WARZONE!!! Viewfind/C-Strike, Tempest/Mirage, Odinson/Zarak and much more!

Post by Vin Ghostal »

The AWF logo flashes across the screen, and for the first time we see a proper Warzone introduction. The Warzone theme is the first 40 seconds of “Redefine” by Incubus, and the images include:

During the slow first 15 seconds, black and white shots of:

Redstreak’s back
Ravage sitting in a chair, wringing his hands
Vin Ghostal patting his gold baseball bat into his hand
Viewfind blowing a puff of smoke into the air

As the music explodes, the video explodes into color with:

Tempest doing a Shooting Star Press
RCOSD growling
Cyberstrike breaking an nTo kendo stick over someone’s head
Amarant Odinson pointing at the camera
D-Extreme kissing his TV Championship belt
The Lock hitting the Dinobot Slam
Morpheus staring straight ahead from behind the mask
Vin Ghostal nailing Redstreak with the sledgehammer to break up The Foundation
Brave Maximus drawing his hand across his throat
OP2005 hitting the chokeslam
A side shot of Black Zarak that swirls around his head and transforms into Wolfang
P?, Divebomb and Viewfind throwing up the GPA sign
A 360-degree shot of UPF wrapped in the American flag with his head bowed
The Big Ragebowski blowing the camera a kiss
Windcharger smiling ridiculously
Redstreak holding up a single index finger, indicating “#1”

With that, an explosion of green and white pyro fills the air and Warzone is on from The Arena in Oakland, California! As the intro ends, we find Tempest entering the arena in street clothes. As he walks along, Tammy suddenly rushes in and grabs Tempest’s arm, walking alongside him.

Tammy: “So, champ, are you ready to whip out a win tonight?”

Tempest: “You better believe it, you fine sexy thing. After tonight is through, The Little Ragebowski will finally know the name of Tempest. And speaking of which, once I’m done wiping the mat with that has-been, what say you and me go out for a little dinner and a...”

Tammy: “There’s plenty of time for that later. Right now you need to go get ready for your match. Everyone’s going to be watching!”

Tammy pats Tempest on the back and sends him on his way, then half-rolls her eyes and walks in the opposite direction.

In the arena, “The Zoo” hits and Wolfang comes through the curtains in street clothes and makes his way to the ring.

Wolfang: “All right, listen up, let me speak on this. There are a lot of talented superstars here on Warzone. Top to bottom, 25 guys who can definitely bring it. But let’s be realistic...are there any as talented as Blood & Thunder? I mean, come on...come on! We’ve been a force in the tag team division, we’ve been a force in singles competition...gimme a better pair of competitors on the roster! My point is...can anyone really justify leaving a guy like me out of the Lord of the Mat tournament? Seriously. You’re telling me that there are 16 guys on Warzone more talented and more deserving than me? I don’t believe it, and I don’t think any of you people believe it either. I’ll tell you one thing: The Wolf is going to be a part of the Lord of the Mat one way or the other, whether it’s watching my man Black Zarak win the whole damn tournament, or whether it’s taking the NWA apart and taking their precious Tag Team Championship! That’s right, P, Divebomb, Zarak and I want a piece of you two...next week on Warzone! And this isn’t going to be your typical tag team title match...we want it inside a steel cage! I’m going to make it very...”

Just then, “Stayin’ Alive ‘95” hits and The Lock comes through the curtains to the cheers of the capacity crowd! Strolling to the ring, The Lock gets right in the face of Wolfang and the two men push back and forth before Lock steps back and pulls out a mic.

Lock: “I think you’re getting a little ahead of yourself, Wolf. You see, I have a little unfinished business with you and your special life partner Zarak. Think back, if your feeble brain can handle it, to Dual Destruction. The Lock was just about done whuppin’ The King’s candy ass all over that arena, when you and your little chocolate-packin’ love buddy saw fit to stick your pointy noses where they didn’t belong! That’s right, you cost The Lock one of the biggest matches of his life! So you see, Wolf, if anybody’s gonna be beatin’ the hell out of you two fruit baskets inside a steel cage...it’s gonna be me!”

The crowd erupts in a cheer to Lock’s proposition, but Wolf shakes his head in dismay.

Wolf: “No no no no no no, Lock, you don’t seem to understand. I’ve been in this business long enough to know that championships, not petty feuds, make legends. I intend to be the next legend in this business, and the only way to do that is to score myself some AWF gold. Yes, Zarak and I cost you your submission match at Dual Destruction against The King, but that’s old news now! The King’s on Mayhem! We’ve started fresh! So why can’t you and I put the past behind us and start fresh, just like Mr. Vaccaro said?”

Lock: “You want a fresh start?”

Wolf: “Exactly.”

Lock: “I’ll give you a fresh start!”

With that, Lock boots Wolfang in the stomach and scores with the Dinobot Slam!!! As the crowd erupts, Black Zarak charges the ring, but Lock ducks a clothesline, boots Zarak in the stomach, and nails him with a Dinobot Slam as well! As The Lock pulls Zarak away from the ropes and slaps on the ankle lock, Wolf crawls over and nails The Lock with a low blow, then stands up and nails him with the Crimson Twilight, his version of the Diamond Cutter!!! Holding the back of his head after the Dinobot Slam, Wolfang puts the boots to The Lock, then drags him to his feet and holds him in place while Zarak rushes forward and nails Lock with a big boot to the face! As Wolfang and Zarak stand over the fallen Lock, the curtains part and UPF steps into the spotlight draped in the American flag!

UPF: “Now now now, hold on just a minute there, gentlemen. I should have known better than to expect that two lying, cheating Britons like yourselves would fight fairly, and as everyone can see, I was...”

Before UPF can complete his thought, however, Morpheus bursts out from behind the curtains and dents a steel chair over the back of UPF’s head! Blood begins to trickle from UPF’s head onto the steel ramp as Morpheus stands over him silent, then leaves. Meanwhile, in the ring, Zarak and Wolfang watch Morpheus’ actions on the ramp, but what they don’t notice is Redstreak, who leaps out of the crowd and slides into the ring. He waits for Zarak and Wolfang to return their attention to the Lock, and when they do so, Red nails both men with a double-Forceful Entry! The crowd explodes as Blood & Thunder roll to the outside and Redstreak helps The Lock to his feet!!!

*COMMERCIAL*

As the show comes back on the air, we find Big Daddy Rav taping up his hands in preparation for his Hardcore Championship match against the champion, God Jinrai. Lisa Lovelace enters the room.

LL: “Ravage, how are you feeling about your match against Jinrai tonight for the Hardcore Championship?”

Rav: “To be honest with you, Lisa, I feel pretty good. It’s been a long time since Big Daddy Rav had a piece of AWF gold around his waist. Too long. Tonight’s the night I correct that oversight and put Jinrai in his place. Warzone’s just that right now, Lisa - a war zone. Everybody’s scrambling to get to the top of the ladder. Everybody wants to show the world who’s going to be at the top of the food chain on this show. But let me tell you something right now, Lisa: the biggest animal in the jungle is always at the top, and they don’t come any bigger than...”

LL: “Ravage, are you OK?”

Rav: “I’m...I’m fine...I just need a second to...”

Ravage’s face begins to turn colors and he holds his stomach for a moment, then rushes off-camera!

Lord of the Mat Tournament First Round
A-Train vs. Computron

JFA – Tonight we continue the Lord of the Mat Tournament with A-Train Vs Computron

JHA – That’s right, and A-Train is going to kick the living cr@p out of Compy tonight.

JFA – I wouldn’t count out Computron, he’s a tough competitor and will be putting up a good fight here tonight.

“Crash” blares across the Soundtrons and A-Train walks out to the boo’s of the crowd. Not even acknowledging their existence, he walks calmly and with purpose to the ring and entered it. He began to pace back and forth, waiting for his opponent.

“Dare” hits and the crowd goes insane. Computron runs out the entrance way and plays it up to the crowd, slapping hands and waving as he runs down to the mat. He slides into the ring under the bottom rope and quickly gets his footing. When both men enter the ring, the Ref calls for the bell and this match is underway.

Instantly Computron dives in for a spear take down, and nails A-Train right in the midsection. Both men go down to the ground. Compy quickly gets to his feet and hops the top rope and back flips onto A-train and quickly goes for the pin. But before the Ref can count, A-Train heaves Computron off of him and nearly across the ring. Both men quickly get to their feet and lock up at centre ring.

A-Train easily over powers Computron, throwing him around the ring with out much effort. A-Train sets Computron up for a suplex, but Computron counters it, landing behind the bigger man. He keeps up with momentum and pulls A-Train over into a tiny package. The Ref is right there, and starts the count, but A-Train kicks out after 1.

JFA – Computron’s going to need to put more effort into this if he’s going to pin A-Train

JHA – A-Train can easily kick this punk’s A$$. Why does he even have to go through the motions? Just give him the win now.

JFA – There’s a good possibility of an upset in this match. Computron is an amazing wrestler

JHA – Yeah, yeah, what ever – Just watch, A-Train will squash him.

A-Train comes back to his feet and grapples with Computron. He whips him against the ropes and on the way back delivers a clothesline that almost takes Comp’s head off. A-Train walks up to the fallen Computron and places his foot on his head, grinding his face into the mat. The Ref is quickly there, breaking it up and allowing Computron the chance to get to his feet.

A-Train walks up to Computron and contemptuously chops him across the chest. He then whips the smaller man across the ring and against the ropes again. This time, though, Computron attempts to counter and launches himself against the other man with a flying cross body. Unfortunately, A-Train is ready for it and catches Compy in mid air. He whips him around into a spinning rock bottom, sending Computron to the mat – HARD!

JHA – This is it, it’s over! See, not much of a competition.

JFA – I wouldn’t count Computron out yet. Good, he manages to kick out after 2! This match is still going.

JHA – Come on, just stay down!

A-Train contemptuously picks Compy and places him between his legs as he sets up for a powerbomb. Unfortunately, half way up Computron counters, swinging his weight down and around, flipping the big man around with a head-scissors take down. He tries to roll it up into a pin, but A-Train keeps the momentum going and counters with his own tiny package. Some how, with all that weight on top of him, Computron kicks out after two!

JFA - This kid is fighting a massive up hill battle, but is still managing not to give up. He’s giving it everything he’s got.

A-Train can’t believe he that Computron won’t go down. He lifts the kid up and grapples with him. But Computron counters and breaks the hold. He kicks A-Train in the gut and he goes over. He spins around, grabs the big man by the head and attempts for a Spike bomb. But A-Train counters and drops him over in a back body drop.

He lifts Computron up and flips him over into a suplex, but holds on. He swings his hips around, drags them both to their feet and flips them over into a suplex again. Again he doesn’t release and flips them over. This time when he brings Computron up into the suplex, he stalls it out and holds him the vertical position. He walks around the ring for a few seconds talking trash to the audience, before dropping him down into a brainbuster pin (IE a jackhammer). The Ref is there for the three count and A-Train continues on in the Lord of the Mat tournament.

JHA – See I told you he’d get his butt handed to him.

JFA – Computron may have lost the match, but he put up a valiant effort against this monster. Can anyone stop him?

After the match, we find Mr. Vaccaro sitting at his desk, and across from him stands The Big Scouce Machine!

Vaccaro: “All right, Scouce, if you sign here, here, here, there, and initial here, we can dispense with the formalities and you’ll be an exclusive superstar of Warzone!”

Scouce: “...” (he signs silently and throws the pen in Vaccaro’s face)

Vaccaro: “Just remember, Scouce, I won’t tolerate in the future what you did to Starscreamer and Strafe last week. If you want to beat the hell out of someone, you do it in the ring, you understand?”

Scouce steps around the desk and gets right into Vaccaro’s face, towering over him.

Scouce: “Let me tell you what I won’t tolerate in the future. I won’t tolerate you or anyone else telling me what I can and cannot do around here. You wanted ruthless aggression. You and everyone else around here are going to get it.”

With that, Scouce shoves Vaccaro into his seat and leaves the office, and the owner looks visibly frazzled by the confrontation.

*COMMERCIAL*

As the show returns to the air, we find D-Extreme in his locker room, shining his Television Championship belt. Lisa Lovelace inches into the room.

D-Ex: “I can see my reflection in this thing! Hah! I...what in the hell do you want?”

LL: “Ex, I was just sent down to find out exactly why you’re not scheduled to defend the TV Championship here tonight even though the belt is meant to be on the line every week.”

D-Ex: “Let me explain something to you, honey. First and foremost, D-Extreme will defend his beautiful, flawless championship when and where he sees fit, and to be very honest with you, I don’t see a single guy on this roster who’s fit to carry my boots, let alone take a shot at the biggest championship on Warzone! I mean, really...”

Just then, D-Extreme stops talking and becomes instantly serious as Amarant Odinson enters the room.

AO: “So you stand back here, out of harm’s way, talking about a lack of worthy contenders...I’m right here, Ex! What ever happened to that Hockey Stick on a Pole Match? Not worth your time? Too high of a risk? Afraid your precious shiny title might not be around your waist when it’s all over?!?”

D-Ex: “First of all, no one ever said you actually qualified as a ‘worthy contender’, Odinson...but more importantly, don’t you have a match or something? Why don’t you go take care of that instead of bothering a champion like me?”

AO: “I may be busy with the Lord of the Mat tournament, but once I’m done beating the hell out of Lord Zarak tonight, I should have next week off. Which means you and I will have a free moment to settle things...if you’ve got the guts.”

D-Ex: “The guts.........you’re on, pal. Next week. Now hit the bricks. Oh...and good luck.”

*COMMERCIAL*

As the show returns to the air, we find Mr. Vaccaro standing outside OP2005’s locker room. He knocks on the door, and the towering superstar opens it silently.

Vaccaro: “OP, I’ve got some good news and some bad news. The bad news is that Ravage has come down with some kind of food poisoning and won’t be able to compete tonight. The good news, however, is that he was scheduled to challenge God Jinrai for the Hardcore Championship...how do you feel about filling in for him?”

OP: “...”

Vaccaro: “I’ll take that as a yes.”

Amarant Odinson Vs Black Zarak

JFA: “With LOTM on the horizon you can bet we are going to see a lot of these qualifying matches, our next one is between Amarant Odinson and Black Zarak!”
JHA: “The idiot who left The Canucks to come to our show? Well I’ll call him smart for that but leaving someone as smart as Blaster this early in your career can never help you”
JFA: “Well he won his first match on Warzone and he’s looking to go two for two tonight and advance in the tournament!”

More human then human starts up signaling the entrance for the rabid wolverine from Ontario. The crowd gives him a fifty/fifty reaction with a mix of boos and cheers from the crowd. Amarant walks down to the ring with a cold and calculating look on his face ignoring the fans who ask for a slap on the hand or jeering him. He slides in under the bottom rope and stands up turning to face the entry ramp.

JFA: “A very serious look on Amarant’s face, he’s come here with a purpose has intentions of advancing!”
JHA: “I think that is what everyone’s intentions are Jay...”

As the music begins to fade away the crowd goes silent for a second before they erupt into boos as JRA announces the opponent and Motorcycle emptiness, faster starts by the Manic Street preachers as all eyes watch the ramp for Black Zarak.

JFA: “I think that this should be a good match though Amarant is still on the learning curve he has a very good chance of beating Zarak if he plays his cards right.”
JHA: “For him to beat Zarak, Zarak needs to show up and at this time if you ask me it looks like he may not beat Zarak cleanly”
JFA: “True, Zarak has to show up... Where is he? Wait out of the crowd! And a blind shot to the back of his opponents head. And that is a clear advantage in favor of Zarak. There‘s the bell and this match which is lopsided in Zarak‘s favour is under way as he pummels Amarant in the corner”
JHA: “Well I guess Zarak has more of an intention win now eh Jay”
JFA: “I don’t like Odinson’s chances all of the sudden. Irish whip now, into the opposite corner. Amarant follows that up with an Avanlanche. He connects and Amarant already looks to be out of this match.”

Amarant gets pulled out of the corner by Zarak who just laughs and kicks in the stomach before delivering a kneelift to his now most certainly out of it opponent. Once he has Amarant down he rolls him onto the back and goes for the pin expecting the easy win but getting a 2 count out of Amarant. He looks at the ref like it was his fault and then grabs a handful of Amarant’s hair and pulls him up with himself. He looks around and then lock in for a suplex and lifts Amarant up and then falls back delivering a suplex to the beleaguered Canadian before standing up and sitting Amarant up. He wraps his arms around Amarants head and applies a sleeper hold to him.
JFA: “Zarak has the sleeper hold on him now and Amarant is struggling here, I’d say the odds are heavily against him!”
JHA: “That’s cause they are. So I would say you are right for once in your pathetic life.”
JFA: “There we go Amarant is fighting his way back now. A little too soon for a sleeper there Zarak. Amarant is forcing himself to his feet and he is taking Zarak with him. Zarak lets go there’s a shot! Blocked by Amarant. Amarant returns the blow. Another shot by Zarak blocked and returned by Zarak. A big push of adrenaline by Amarant here!”

Amarant begins to unload on Zarak pushing him to the ropes before looking in a waist lock and delivering a belly to belly suplex on Zarak. Zarak rolls over and gets to his knees holding his head but is knocked onto his face by a dropkick like maneuver by Amarant. Amarant wastes no time after this quickly going over and going for the pin. He gets a two count before Zarak gets his shoulder off the mat. Amarant pulls Zarak back up and sets up for a Side russian leg sweep but Zarak turns it into a hip toss then drops his knees to the chest of the downed Amarant and giving him the advantage back.

JFA: “Good reversal by Zarak there as he goes right back to work now landing punches on the head of his downed opponent. And is now lifting him up to his feet Irish whip by Zarak and there’s a devastating clothes line the less then stellar looking Amarant.”
JHA: “He wasn’t ready to break off from his team you can tell by watching this. He’s giving us a good display on how to be a punching bag and that is about it.”
JFA: Zarak signalling for the Fatal sting. Kick to the stomach of Amarant and up He goes... And do... Wait. Amarant is giving him shots to the head he can’t get him up. Yes! Zarak got him up! Amarant is still fighting! WHAT A MOVE!!!”
JHA: “I think we have a candidate for a new stamp there!”
JFA: “What a mid- air DDT that was. He got Zarak to let go moved his legs to the side and planted Zarak’s head to the mat! Amarant barley gets his hand over Zaraks chest. 1....2.....3! Amarant advances!”

Following the match, the broadcast cuts to backstage where Viewfind and Divebomb are rushing through the back hallways of the arena being led by several AWF officials. They round a corner into an isolated dressing room and find P splattered on the floor, a bloody mess. Pushing the officials and EMT’s out of the way, Divebomb holds his tag team partner’s hand in his head and says, “Who did this, P? Who jumped you, gangsta?”

P: “Ugh...Maximus. Maximus.”

Divebomb: “That big oaf is mine!”

*COMMERCIAL*

As the broadcast comes back on the air, we find a host of AWF officials trying to keep Brave Maximus and Divebomb apart. As Divebomb tries to push his way through the crowd, Viewfind suddenly sneaks up behind Maximus and waffles him in the back of the head with a steel chair! Viewfind and Divebomb stand over the fallen hero until AWF officials push them away, but as the cameras cut away, Maximus suddenly sits up!

Hardcore Championship Match: God Ginrai Vs OP2005

As we come back from commercial, we see the ring set up in a peculiar fashion. Scattered around the ring are various objects, from Stop signs to Chairs, Fire extinguishers to Sledge hammers, anything you could imagine including a kitchen sink. At the far end of the ring, leaning against the ropes is a 16’ ladder, giving the fans a good idea what’s coming next. Just as the Ring Announcer steps into the ring, the Hard Core title is lowered from the ceiling, some 22 feet above the ring. Which means that, even if they get the ladder set up, they’re still going to have to climb to the very top and jump just to get it.

Ring Announcer – This contest is for the AWF HARD CORE CHAMPIONSHIP and is scheduled to be a Hard Core Ladder match! Making his way to the ring, he is the current AWF Hard Core Champion: Godddd Ginrai!

God Ginrai appears at the top of the steps amidst the explosions of Pyro. He’s carrying a baseball bat in one hand and a small brown paper bag in the other. He ignores the crowds and everything else and rolls into the ring. He quickly goes to the job of taking off the covers of the top turnbuckles.

JFA – This is going to be a hard nasty battle. With the turnbuckle covers off and the implements of destruction at ring side, no one’s going to walk away healthy from this match.

JHA – That’s what hard core matches are all about: Pain and lots of it. Too bad they didn’t make this a first blood match or something.

JFA – Do you know what a Hard Core Match is? With these weapons, the contestants will be lucky to make it 2 minutes with out blood being spilt.

Ring Announcer – And his Opponent – OP2005!

OP2005 is no fool and as he walks through the entrance, he starts to chuck balls of barb wire into the ring allowing them to scatter around the ring.

JFA - Both men know this is going to be a brawl, no quarter asked and none given. If they’re going to win the title that is suspended from the ceiling they’re going to have give it everything they have and make sure the other person isn’t able to move.

JHA – And you say I have a knack for pointing out the obvious?

OP grabs a chair before he slides into the ring and the Ref calls for the bell. Op rushes Ginrai with the chair, but Ginrai grabs it and both men wrestle for control of the weapon. Girail whips Op around but he manages to keep a hold on the chair, so Ginrai smashes it into his head, sending Op staggering back, still holding the chair. Ginrai then jumps into the air delivering a missle drop kick right to the face of Op through the chair. Op goes careening back, but instead of hitting the ropes, his head smashes into the Ladder that is resting on the ropes. Op goes down to the mat, face first into the chair and the ladder goes backwards hitting the guard rail and scaring some fans. Ginrai seizes the opportunity and bounces off the ropes and goes for the leg drop across the back of Op’s head, but at the last second Op rolls out of the way and Ginral lands on the mat, wincing with pain. As he gets to his feet, the audience sees a ball of barbed wire sticking into his leg. Ginrai reaches around and pulls the ball out of his leg and throws it away. Unfortunately, he took his eyes off his opponent for too long. Op runs up to Ginrai, grabs his head and whips him around into a swinging DDT. Unplanned, but most welcomed to Op Ginrai’s head bounces off the chair and he flops to the ground, a trail of blood starting in his hair.

JFA – See if this was a first blood match, it would be over by now. I’m glad you have no control around here, or this show would end up like Mayhem.

JHA – Hey I have swing around here. I have the ear of the big man, he listens to what I say!

JFA – The only swing you have is in the chest – Boobs!

JHA – Listen you Rowdy Roddy Piper wanna be – if you don’t stop calling me that I’ll……

With Ginrai out on the ground Op take the time to hop out of the ring and grab the Ladder. He looks at Ginrai and then the ladder and a smirk comes across his face. He sets up the ladder against the ring and begins to climb. The fans (as well as JFA and JHA) let out a collective – “Hun?”. He makes it to the top of the ladder and looks around, takes aim, signals to the crowd, who gasp as he launches himself off the ladder. He flips over in mid air, and lands a modified Swanton bomb on top of Ginrai. Both men roll around on the ground holding their mid sections from the impact.

The crowd begins the “Holy SH!T” chant as both men struggle to get up to their feet.

JHA – You know, for once I agree with these hapless fans. That was an impressive move.

JFA – Both men getting off some high impact moves in this match and you can already see the toll it’s taking on their bodies. Neither man moving as fast as they were at the beginning of the match.

Both men meet up at the centre of the ring and begin to slug it out with each other. Trading punches. Finally Ginrai manages to block one of Op’s and delivers a series of devastating blows. He leaves Op to stagger a little as he reaches down and grabs the baseball bat he brought with him. He takes one good swing at the mid section of Op and he crumples like a piece of paper.

Ginrai then hops out of the ring and grabs the latter. He collapses it and slides it into the ring. Instead of setting it up he takes it to the turnbuckle and leans it against it. He drags Op to his feet and attempts to whip him into it. Op some how drags up the strength and counters the move, whipping Ginrai into the ladder, flopping onto the ground. Op then moves him around and steps between his legs. He catapults him across the ring, his head bouncing off the exposed turnbuckle, tearing a gash in his face.

JFA – Ginrai’s bleeding pretty badly here, blood painting a crimson mask over his face.

Op seizes the opportunity and sets up the ladder in the middle of the ring. He begins his tired climb to the top. With each step he seems more determined to reach the belt at the top. The fans go nuts cheering for him, but when he reaches the top he pauses and looks at the prone form of Ginrai, lying in the corner. He looks up at the title, then at Ginrai, and then back at the title. He mouths to the cameras trained on him ‘what the hell’ and launches himself off the top just as he does that he sees Ginrai roll to the ropes to get up. But at that point there’s nothing he can do and comes crashing down on the mat. Ginrai sees this foolish mistake and instantly seizes on it. He walks over to his fallen opponent and drags him to his feet before sending him out of the ring. Ginrai follows, but instead of beating on him, he digs under the ring and drags out a table.

He brings the table over to the entrance ramp and sets it up just in front of it.Ginrai then drags OP over to the table and throws him on it. But he’s not finished there. He goes back to the ring and finds the little brown paper bag he came to the ring with. He keeps it in his hand as he goes over to the table and climbs up. He lifts Op up and places his head in between his legs as a set up for a power bomb. Before he sends him flying, he takes the brown paper bag and spreads it’s contents over the table.

JFA – Carpet tacks! Ginrai’s spreads Carpet tacks all over the table! That’s just sick.

JHA – But a good way to incapacitate your opponent! This should be fun!

As Ginrai flips his opponent up, Op manages to fight back punching his head, not allowing him to drive him down into the carpet tacks and through the table. Ginrai tries to step back and regain his balance, but theirs no where for him to step back to. Ginrai and OP2005 tumble down on to the concrete flooring. After a few seconds both men stagger to their feet, ready to continue the battle.

Both men grab a weapon and lunge at each other. Ginrai attempts to smash OP with the stop sign, but Op manages to dodge it. He brings up the Fire extinguisher and fires off a blast of CO2, but Ginrai gets the stop sign up to block the blast. Ginrai then lunges through the fog of gas at Op and takes him by surprise. He rams into him with the stop sign, sending his opponent toppling over the ring steps. Ginrai then drops the sign and begins to beat on him with his bare hands. He drags Op to his feet and rolls him into the ring.

On the outside Ginrai searches for a weapon that he hasn’t used before, he looks at the stop sign but drops it. He continues around the ring until he finds something that he hasn’t used. Ginrai then throws the kitchen sink into the ring and rolls in after it. He lifts the steel weapon above his head and prepares to smash down on the body of OP2005. Before he gets the chance, Op rolls over and manages to kick Ginrai in the stomach. Ginrai stumbles back, but holds on to the kitchen sink. Op struggles to his feet, but Ginrai drops the sink and attacks him quickly, forcing him back against the ropes. He locks up with Op and throws him over in a belly-to-belly suplex. As Op lands, he slides and hits his head on the kitchen sink, he’s barely moving. After a few seconds, Ginrai begins to stir and eventually makes his way to his feet. Only then he notices that the Ref was counting him and Op out.

JHA – Hey! Where did the Ref come from?

JFA – He’s been here the whole match. What weren’t you paying attention?

JHA – He didn’t do anything, why would I notice him?

JFA – Well there’s not a lot for the Ref to do in one of these matches.

JHA – Well he could have jumped up and down or signalled or something.

JFA – I take back everything I said tonight – That is the dumbest thing you have said – EVER!

Ginrai slowly keeps his feet and begins to stumble towards the ladder. He begins to climb the steps, each movement a testimony to pain and the resilience of this wrestler. As he climbs he fails to notice that Op is also starting to come around as well. He moves to the other side of the ladder and both men start the last climb together. Ginrai is almost to the top, but Op is right there with him. Once they both clear the top of the ladder they both begin to pound on each other. Op gets the upper hand in the contest and slams Ginrai in the stomach and he doubles over on the ladder. Op grapples with him and wraps his arm around his head and grabs his tights. He takes one more step up the ladder and then flips them both over the top into a Superplex off the top of the ladder!!!!!

Half way down, Op releases Ginrai. Ginrai goes flying through the air over the top rope and lands through the table that he had set up earlier. He lands with a dull thud and lays there, bleeding and not moving. Op didn’t plan or work the move right either, his head hits the top rope and he bounces forward uncontrollably. His face smashes off the steps of the ladder, he’s cut up and draped through the ladder, a bloody mess as well.

Audience – HOLY SH!T! HOLY SH!T! HOLY SH!T!

Ref – HOLY SH!T! HOLY SH!T! HOLY SH!T!

Camera’s situated around the arena in the locker rooms manages to catch the reactions of the Warzone superstars as they see the Match:

AWF Superstars at the same time – HOLY SH!T!

JFA and JHA – HOLY SH!T!

JFA – I have never seen anything like that. In all our time calling matches together, have you seen anything like that?

JHA – No never! I’m speechless, truly speechless. I have nothing to say, I can’t believe it!

JFA – This match is over, neither competitor can continue on with this match. Ref, end it now so we can get the medics out here.

As the Ref walks over to where the official can see him, he goes to call for the bell, when the bloody hand of Op reaches out and grabs his arm. He drags the Ref over to him and whispers something in his ear. The Ref shrugs and steps back. Op reaches one arm over the next rung on the ladder and drags himself up slightly. Again, with pain tearing its way across the bloody face of OP2005, he drags his arm up to the next rung.

JFA – I don’t know how he’s doing this! It’s sheer force of will that keeps Op from just lying down and giving up! He’s half way up the ladder and it looks like nothing can stop him from getting this title

JHA – I don’t believe it! There might be something after all. Ginrai’s up and moving to the skirt of the ring! These two competitors are either to brave or two stupid to give up, my bets on both!

Ginrai makes it to the skirt of the ring and we get a look at his bloody back. It’s peppered with Tacks and pieces of wood and metal from the table. Not even stopping to pull them out, Ginrai slides into the ring and makes his way over to the ladder and starts to slowly and painfully climb the other side. Each man fuelled by the sheer determination to win, they climb farther still.

JFA – Ginrai can’t do it! He’s too far behind, Op’s on the top of the ladder. WHAT’S GINRAI DOING NOW?!?!?!

Each time Op tries to make a reach for the title, Ginrai shakes the ladder. He can’t get the title but he’ll make sure no one else will! He continues to try and climb the ladder, shaking it more with each step. Finally Op makes one last desperate lunge for the title and Ginrai tries for his own last ditch move.

With the last of his strength he tilts the ladder over sending both men over the top rope! Op, who was at the top, sails over the guard rail and into the crowd. While they manage to get out of the way, he lands on a pile of steel folding chairs. He lies in a pile of blood, barely breathing. Ginrai fairs little better. Being slightly farther down the ladder, when it went over, he landed hard across the guard rail. At the end he just hung over there, coughing up blood occasionally!

Ring Announcer – This contest has been called a no contest and has been ended by the officials.

The camera’s swing around, first to catch the Paramedics racing in to help the Superstars, then it moves around to catch the crowd reactions. As it finally starts to fade out, we see both JFA and JHA standing there, open mouthed, unable to say a word.

After the match, a camera focuses on the cracked door to a locker room. No one can be seen, but several voices can be heard.

Woman: “Is this whole thing almost over? I’m sick of it.”

Man: “Take it easy. After tonight, everything will be under control, and you won’t have to drag out this charade any longer.”

Woman: “Thank God, because if I have to flirt with him one more time, I think I’m going to throw up in his hair.”

Man: “What did I just say? Don’t worry about it. Just do exactly what I told you, and everything will be under control.”

JFA: “What was that all about?”
JHA: “I think I know...

*COMMERCIAL*

After the commercial, UPF is standing in Mr. Vaccaro’s office.

UPF: “I implore you! I want a proper match against Morpheus as soon as possible, and I want you to make it happen.”

Vaccaro: “U, why should I make this match happen right away? I’ve got Morpheus up against Wolfang next week! What do you want me to do, shake up the whole lineup just because the guy’s a nutcase? Take a number.”

UPF: “I...want....Morpheus. Please.”

Vaccaro: “Ugh...OK, OK. I’ll scratch Wolfang. But you better show me something next week and remind me why you’re on Warzone in the first place.”

UPF: “I will, Mr. Vaccaro, you can be certain of that.”

The Big Ragebowski vs. Tempest

“Wake Up” hits and the crowd unleashes a strong cheer for the powerful Australian, Tempest.

JFA: “And as the man from Mandurah makes his way to the ring, you have to wonder how much motivation Tempest is really gonna draw from Tammy’s words earlier tonight.”
JHA: “Are you kidding? Pie is the ultimate form of motivation!”
JFA: “There are some words to live by...and we have to keep in mind, Jay, that the winner of this match will advance all the way to the quarterfinals thanks to the double-disqualification between Ravage and P? last week.”

As Tempest steps through the ropes, “Heterosexual Man” begins to blare and The Big Ragebowski enters to the cheers of the ladies and the boos of the men in the audience. Walking sexually all the way to the ring, Rage walks to the center and grabs the microphone from the ring announcer.

Rage: “I’d like to dedicate this special Big Ragebowski performance to that festering strumpet, Tammy. You’re no better than all these disgusting, unshaven, out-of-shape California morons. Keep the music down while I take off my robe and show all you bleach-blonde whores what a real man is supposed to look like. Hit the music.”

Mirage begins to girate and remove his robe, but once the robe is off, he flexes until Tempest flies in out of nowhere with a dropkick that knocks the former Intercontinental Champion through the ropes to the outside! As the crowd roars, Tempest leaps to the top rope, gives the crowd a growl, and leaps into the air, nailing Mirage with an amazing Shooting Star Press all the way down to the floor!!! The crowd begins the ‘Holy Sh*t’ chant as both men lie on the floor, a shattered mess!

JFA: “What a high-risk maneuver there by Tempest! A Shooting Star press from the top rope all the way down to the floor!”
JHA: “The guy is clearly insane! They should cart him out of here in a straight jacket!”
JFA: “The rookie obviously trying to make a name for himself, and he could do that right here tonight by eliminating one of the AWF’s premier stars from the Lord of the Mat!”

It takes a while for Tempest to get to his feet, but he eventually succeeds and deposits Ragebowski back in the ring. Crawling back inside, Tempest goes for a cover and gets 1.......2........before Mirage barely gets a shoulder up. Thinking he might have had it early, Tempest runs the ropes and nails Mirage with a big clothesline. As Mirage gets up, Tempest tries to toss him into the ropes, but Mirage reverses it into a short-clothesline attempt, but Tempest ducks the clothesline, boots Mirage in the stomach, and nails him with a Samoan drop! Tempest goes for a cover, but again he only gets 2. Dragging Mirage to his feet, Tempest tries for the chokeslam, but Mirage slips out of it, lands on his feet, boots Tempest in the stomach, and scores with a fisherman’s suplex! The referee gets two, but Tempest slips out of it. Mirage wraps Tempest into a headlock, gets shoved into the ropes, ducks a clothesline and wraps Tempest into a spinning DDT! Gaining the momentum, Mirage goes to the second rope and scores with a flying elbowdrop, then gets a 2 count with a pin attempt.

JHA: “That’s it, Mirage! Stay on him!”
JFA: “The veteran Ragebowski in control here...sends him into the corner...big dropkick in the corner! Tempest comes staggering out...bulldog! Mirage with a cover...1.....2....and another kickout!”

Mirage drags Tempest to his feet, and as he sets him up for The Rage Awakening, Tammy suddenly slides through the curtains and walks slowly and sensually to ringside! Mirage scores with a crushing Rage Awakening, but instead of going for the cover, Mirage gets to his feet as Tammy jumps onto the apron and begins calling his name! Mirage looks on as Tammy turns around and pulls up her skirt to show him a bright pink thong! Mirage smiles and strolls over to the apron and begins fondling Tammy, but as the referee tries to get Tammy off the apron, RCOSD suddenly jumps out of the crowd and stands in the center of the ring! When Mirage tries to kiss Tammy, Tammy slaps him in the face and sends him staggering back to the center of the ring, and as the referee admonishes Tammy, RCOSD crushes Mirage with the Hell Smack, then leaps to the outside! The referee turns around and sees Tempest barely able to drape a hand across Mirage and counts the 1....2.....3 to give Tempest the huge upset win!!!

RA: “Here is your winner...Tempest!”

JFA: “Unbelievable! Tempest advances!”
JHA: “This stinks! This was a conspiracy! Tammy, that damn One Man Army, Tempest, even the referee...everybody was in on it! This stinks!”
JFA: “After his long history of cWo screwjobs and backstabbings, Mirage has finally gotten what’s coming to him! And Tempest, the untested rookie, advances straight past the second round and all the way to the quarterfinals! Tempest is going to the Lord of the Mat pay per view!”

After a few moments, Tempest is able to get to his feet and celebrate his victory, but when he looks around to see who helped him gain it, Tammy and RCOSD have already disappeared!

After the match, an advertisement runs for Redstreak’s new red-and-white “It’s Good to be #1” ringer t-shirt.

*COMMERCIAL*

The Main Event
Viewfind vs. Cyberstrike

The heavy beats hit the system as the smoke begins to billow from the Warzone entrance area and Viewfind slides into view to the boos of the crowd. Strolling down to the ring, Homeslice drops the blunt from his mouth and stomps on it on the ramp, then slides into the ring, his eyes bloodshot and half-closed.

JFA: “And what a main even this promises to be...two of the AWF’s premier stars going head to head in the very first round of the...”
JHA: “Yeah yeah yeah, we know what it is, motormouth! Just sit back and watch Homeslice move on up to the east side!”

As Viewfind sits in the corner, “No Chance” hits and the crowd explodes for Cyberstrike, who hits the ramp running and slides into the ring, tackling Viewfind as he gets to his feet! The bell’s rung as Cyberstrike bounces Viewfind’s face off the mat, then whips him into the ropes and scores with a dropkick! Viewfind bounces back up and rushes forward, but Cyberstrike ducks a shoulder and sends Viewfind over the top to the floor!

JFA: “Great intensity early by Cyberstrike...these two had something of a confrontation last week after Cyberstrike’s big victory over Computron, and you can see some of that personal distaste already here tonight.”

Following Viewfind out, Cyberstrike tries to capitalize, but Viewfind grabs him by the tights and leverages him face-first into the security railing! Cyberstrike clutches his chin and collapses to the floor as Viewfind gets to his feet and puts the boots to the former tag team champion! Relentless, Viewfind heaves Cyberstrike headfirst into the steel steps, then back inside! Smiling, Viewfind goes for a lax cover, but Cyber kicks out at two. Dragging Cyberstrike up, Viewfind heaves him into the air and scores with the Northern Lights suplex! Viewfind goes for a cover, but again Cyberstrike is out at two. Heaving Cyber into a corner, Viewfind rears back and scores with a huge splash, but when he goes for a running bulldog as Cyber stumbles out, Cyber catches him in mid-air and deposits him groin-first onto the top rope! Viewfind screams out in pain and collapses to the mat, and Cyberstrike mounts the second rope and scores with a flying legdrop! He goes for a cover and gets 1...2.....before Viewfind gets a shoulder up.

JFA: “Great high-impact move from Cyberstrike, but Viewfind able to slip out of the cover.”
JHA: “Of course he was! It’ll take a lot more than that to beat Homeslice.”

Cyberstrike lazily deposits Viewfind on the outside, then climbs the ropes. As Viewfind slowly gets to his feet, Cyberstrike launches himself into the air and scores with a flying moonsault from the top rope all the way down to the floor! The fans begin to chant ‘Holy Sh*t!’ as Cyberstrike slowly drags Viewfind back into the ring. Dragging Viewfind to his feet, Cyberstrike tries for the Deathdrop, but Viewfind grabs the referee’s shirt for leverage, then drops to his feet and hits Cyberstrike with a low blow! The referee gets right in Viewfind’s face and threatens to disqualify him, and the GPA leader begins to jaw with the official. As he does so, however, Cyberstrike recovers enough to nail Viewfind with a low blow of his own! Staggering to his feet, Cyberstrike positions Viewfind for the Deathdrop, but as he executes it, the referee steps in to protest the low blow and gets hit in the face with an errant Viewfind boot! Cyberstrike nails the move and the crowd explodes as Cyber goes for a cover, but the referee is knocked out. Almost on cue, Divebomb and P? explode through the curtains, and the tag team champions nail Cyberstrike with a double-clothesline that knocks him to the mat. Before they can do any further damage, however, the lights suddenly go out!

JHA: “What the hell? Who turned out the lights?!?”
JFA: “It’s gotta be...it’s gotta be Brave Maximus!”

As the lights come back on, Brave Maximus is standing in the ring behind P? and Divebomb! The NWA boys turn around, and Divebomb is met squarely with a boot to the face, while P? is greeted with a chokeslam! As the tag team champions roll out of harm’s way to the outside, Viewfind regains enough energy to sneak up and nail Maximus with a thunderous low blow! Maximus collapses through the ropes to the outside, but as Viewfind gets back to his feet, Cyberstrike meets him and scores with The Stroke! Cyberstrike hooks the leg, and the referee drags himself over to count the 1....2......3 to give the win and the advancement to Cyberstrike!

RA: “Here is your winner...Cyberstrike!”

Maximus stumbles up the aisle and, as P? and Divebomb climb into the ring, Cyberstrike bails out and follows. The two men meet at the top of the ramp and shake hands out of mutual respect. As they do so, however, the big screen comes alive and Vin Ghostal appears.

VG: “Enough! I’ve seen enough! Maximus, you’re nothing but a no-talent rookie trying to make a name for himself. Well enough is enough! What do you say to you and me in two weeks, one on one, right here on Warzone?!?”

Before Maximus can even answer, Ghostal continues:

VG: “I thought that might be your reaction to that. I can’t wait to see your reaction to this!”

As Maximus and Cyberstrike watch the screen, Ghostal suddenly jumps out of the crowd and nails both men in the back of the head with his golden baseball bat! As the crowd boos fiercely, the now-obviously-pre-recorded Ghostal on the big screen laughs evilly as the real Ghostal hovers over the fallen Cyberstrike and Maximus and screams in Maximus’ ear, “I’ll see you in two weeks, punk!” as Warzone goes off the air!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

*In the men's room of the arena."

Bloody Mexician food. Last time I ever goto The Taco Verde before a match. Son of a bitch, oh well there is always a next time!
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

How the damn hell did that punk beat me? He, of no brain, beat me? How?

Sod this, I'm off to get drunk.

*Walking away*

Idiot Z, you Big Idiot.....(continues to mutter to himself)
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

As Warzone goes off the air, Brave Maximus lies there where Vin Ghostal had attacked him. Cyberstrike begins to move and get to his feet. He looks down at Maximus who is just lying there, unsure of what to do next. Taking a breath he leans down to help the big man to his feet, but as he does so, Maximus begins to laugh.

It is a deep but unimotional laugh that echos through the arena. Brave Maximus suddenly sits up and with a voice deep like the rolling thunder:

BM - Two weeks Ghostal? Fine, but in the next 2 weeks your life shall become unto hell. When I am through with you, you will welcome the Final Darkness!

Brave Maximus stands up quickly. He raises his arms in the air and the whole arena seems to fill with stadic. As he drops his arms lightning strikes the stage and the ring posts and the lights go out.

When they finally come back on, Cyberstrike stands there bewildered, alone.
Mirage

Post by Mirage »

back in the Ragebowski locker room

Ragebowski throws the towel on to the chair

Rage: Dammit, dammit, dammit! What is everyone trying to do to the Big Ragebowski? I am the single greatest performer ever to grace the halls of the AWF, and I got screwed over dammit!

Rage moves over to the monitor, and watches a replay of his match

Rage: Testube, you talentless weed, I've seen bigger muscles in the sea! I had you, in the dead centre of the ring twice! the referee was useless, did he forget what comes after 2?

the replay skips to the apearance of Tammy

Rage: and who do we have here, Tammy, there you are, wiggling your way down to the ring, trying to distract the Ravishing One eh? Well, there I go, just trying to push you off the apron using your ass, nice thong! *cough* anyway, whilst I am trying to calmly remove you from ringside to avoid any innocent bystanders getting injured, RSVP comes outta nowhere, and gives The Big Ragebowski a cheap shot! you too scared to come from the front? Well, I guess it's true what they say about you, you do all your best work from behind!

Rage turns away from the monitor

Rage: Where was the referee, huh? That was clearly a disqualification and a win for the Big Ragebowski! Let's go see who my opponent is in the next round of the tournament!

Rage leaves the locker room and continues down the corridor, he turns the corner and sees the referee from his match

Rage: Hey, you! you little hum bug, get your ass over here

The referee points at himself motioning the word 'me' with his mouth

Rage: Yes, you, you little.......

Referee: Uhm, Mr Ragebowski if yuo have a problem with the decisoin of the match you can take it up with.....

Rage: You're the one who's gonna be taking things up after I'm done with you, you half witted dropout

Rage kicks the referee in the stomach, lifts him up and perfomrs the gyrator, smashing down on to the concrete floor below.

Rage covers the ref and slaps his hand on the concrete, 1-2-3!

Rage: See, that's how you count, 1-2-3, 1-2-3!

The referee lies motionless on the floor

Rage: Right, lesson 1, now where's that no good man who goes down under, 'testube'

continuing through the hallways The Ravishing One sees the door leading to Tempests room

Rage: Right then, let's get this thing sorted out you lame excuse for a jobber.

Rage kicks the door

Rage: Aaaaah! Goddammit!

Rage grabs his leg as the door fails to budge

Rage: Dammit! it always works in Starsky & Hutch!

An AWF official walks by

Official: Are you ok there Mr Ragebowski? You look in a little pain

Rage: I'm fine! Just trying to have a few words with Testu, uh, Tempest about our match earlier this evening.

Official: Oh right, let me get the door for you

The official turns the door handle and the door opens easily

Official: There you go

Rage: Huh? Uh, right, hehe, uh, thanks

the official walks away with a smug look on his face

Rage: *mumbles*Smartass...

Rage enters Tempests room and looks around, Tempest is nowhere to be found, suddenly Rage hears water running and a man singing in the shower

Rage looks at the camera and raises an eyebrow

Moving quietly towards the shower area Rage sees a bottle of superglue, nearing the shower Rage picks it up and quickly replaces the body lotion with the glue!

Quietly backing away Rage exits the room and closes the door

Rage: Hehe, 2 down 2 to go

Moving back down the corridor, Rage sees the entrance to the boiler room, another raise of the eyeborw to the camera and the Ravishing One goes through the door

All Rage can hear is the hum of the fans and other devices whirring throught the boiler room

Rage: *whispers* Hellooooo? anybody down here? Ragebowski's got a little gift for you!

Glancing to the side the Ravishing One sees a mop and picks it up

Rage: *evil laughter*

the Big Ragebowski moves further in to the boiler room, over pipes and past machines

*thud*

Rage stops in his tracks, and his eyes move frantically left and right

Rage: *gulps* There's nothing to fear here, there's nothing to fear here, just a little dark, it's just my mind playing tricks on me

Rage continues on

Stops again, a look of panic appears on his face

Rage: ok, now I must be hearing things again, it's like I can hear somebody breathing

trying to resist the Ravishing One turns round, armed with mean looking mop!

Rage: Aaaahhh!

Rage turns and sees nothing, The Big Ragebowski composes himself and turns back

Rage: Hehe, there's nothing there, see I was just imagining it

turns

Rage: Aaahh!

the mop falls to the floor in a panic

Rage turns and standing before him is Brave Maxx!

Rage: *looks up* Hey there big fella, you kinda surprised me there!

Brave: What are you doing here?

Rage: Uh, nothing really...

Brave: What's with the mop?

Rage: The mop? oh yes, the mop, well, I er, it's a, uh, present! for you!

Brave: A present, for me?

Rage: Yeah, here take it...

Rage picks up the mop and hands it to Brave Maxx, hands shaking all the way.

Brave takes the mop

Brave: Hmmm, nobody's ever really given me a present before, a mop, hmmmm

Rage: There ya go big man, hehe, you like?

Brave: Are you trying to say I should do some cleaning up around here or something pretty boy?

Rage: No, of course not, I just....

the mood turns sour

Brave's face becomes more cold

Rage: *gulps*well, anyway, er, I guess that's done with now, I'll be, er

Brave leans forward

Rage sweats, screams and runs for the exit of the boiler room

Brave looks on as the squirming Ragebowski runs away with his tail between his legs, the intensity builds in Brave and he snaps the mop in two with his fingers

Rage emerges out of the boiler room slamming the door shut behind him and leaning against it with his back

Rage: Whew! that was close!

Rage mops the sweat and moves further down the corridor, and down in to the parking lot. He sees RCOSD's car down at the far end, checks to see if anyone's around and sneeks down to it

Rage: Hehe! Right then, let's see how he likes to be deflated for a change!

With having no sharp object to hand the Big Ragebowski merely lets the air out of the tyres, realising that might not be enough he sees a plank of wood in the corner, picks it up and beigns chopping away at the shiney automobile

much sweat later and the Big Ragebowski stops

Rage: Heh! that should do it! Nobody messes with the Ravishing One!

Rage sneaks back to his locker room to get changed, he opens his locker, on the inside is a picture of Tammy with the inscription 'To Ragey, love you always, Tammy, xxx' Rage looks at the picture, moves his hand over it and then slams the door

Rage: huh! as if people think I still feel anything for you, you're nothing but a whore dammit! The Big Ragebowski can have any woman he wants he doesn't need you, why should he feel anything for you, well he doesn't!

*camera fades on a thoughtfull and confused Ragebowski*

OOC: Sorry if I have incorrectly used Brave Maxx in my little segment here, but I think it kinda added to the effect, Sorry Brave, hope you don't mind!
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

OOC: A little off character - But no worries - that was hillarious :D
Truely great stuff :D
For that, I don't mind at all ;)
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

OOC: Mirage, more priceless stuff. Well done.

IC: Hell? You say that the next two weeks are going to be hell for me, Maxi-pad? You've got another thing coming, you big oaf. What happened on Warzone was just the latest of Part III using his brains to get the best of the latest lumbering moron to come down the pike, thinking he's gonna be the one to finally stop Vin Ghostal. Well, let me break this to you gently, Brave - NO ONE can stop Vin Ghostal, period. I've got the looks, I've got the brains...I've certainly got the body...I've got it all. And in two weeks, V.3. makes his first in-ring appearance in the new Warzone era. I'm going to make a legend out of you, Maxi-pad. You're going to be the first victim in the new era of Warzone for V.3., Vin Ghostal.
Silly Cow

Post by Silly Cow »

UPF, I warned you. I did warn you. Now you want a match against me? I warn you, you will lose.

I never cared about LotM, but no one interferes with my affaires. No one! We will cross pathes once more, and that will be the time you are thought the lesson. The lesson to not stand in my way.

And Windcharger! Watch and learn. What will happen to UPF will only be a small amount of what you will get once you return! Watch , learn and wait.

OOC1: How do I always end up in feuds with people who are not posting at the moment? I've lived a good life, my karma can't be that bad.

OOC2: Excatly when did Mirage become the smacktalker of the year? His stuff is A+, minimum. Too bad he wasn't around during our feud (see OOC1).
Thanks D!
Brave Maximus

IC:

Post by Brave Maximus »

Yes, Cheating, lying, deceit. Low blows and false faces - Yes I have seen the true face of Vin Ghostal, and it is the face of a coward. I am not interested in making a name for myself. I am not interested in titles, or gold or anything else. I AM intersted in vengance and seeing you, broken and bleeding at my feet, beging for salvation.

For all your vaunted talk, all you have is the look of a vile pile of fecies, the brains to match and a body that is no more impressive than the heroine attics that you must employ, for they are the only ones willing to accept your company.

At Warzone I will break you apart and teach you the true meaning of pain
And these next two weeks will be a taste of things to come. For you and your GPA asociates.

Your time has come.....
I am coming for you...........
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

IC: You whine and moan all you want Zarak but the fact of the matter is: That you couldn't get the job done. Close but no cigar my friend. I'm going on in the tournament and A-Train?? Make sure you shave your back before our match in the next round. I fight men, not apes.

As for D-Ex, You think that there's no one here that's worthy of challenging you for that T.V. title?? Those are the words of a coward and a punk. I'll show just how much of a punk you are when I beat you to a bloody pulp with that hockey stick next week. I'll take that T.V title from you and show the world what I showed Zarak tonight, that no one will ever PROVE ME WRONG.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

You know Vinny I don't what is bigger?
Your ego or your mouth!
Week after week I hear how great you are but in the end all I see
is a washed up has been who only thinks that he's great because
he paid the Gabrage Protection Agency to say you're the greatest when the truth is: YOU SUCK!
On my worst day I could beat the hell out of you and deep down you know as well I do!

Oh and by the way thanks Maximus for the hand!
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

IC: Damn...another warzone and no body whacked Vin Ghostal

OOC: Damn...another warzone and no body whacked Vin Ghostal :p
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

IC

*Tempest gets out of the shower with his towel on*

T: Yes im going to the big time baby, im going to be the AWF Lord of the Mat and im gonig to be the youngest AWF Champion (I dont think that one will be beaten for a while) ever. Heh heh heh.

*Tempest tries to remove the towel but finds that it is mysteriously stuck on*

T:WTF?!

*Tempest tries again but in the process, damages the Royal Jewels .*

T: DOCTOR!!!

*Tempest drops to the ground in pain*

OOC: Good Warzone!, cant wait until next Warzone and the PPV
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

Originally posted by Amarant Odinson
As for D-Ex, You think that there's no one here that's worthy of challenging you for that T.V. title?? Those are the words of a coward and a punk. I'll show just how much of a punk you are when I beat you to a bloody pulp with that hockey stick next week. I'll take that T.V title from you and show the world what I showed Zarak tonight, that no one will ever PROVE ME WRONG.

D-Ex: Hey that whole no one is worthy stuff is a contact obligation and thats why I said that. Not that I WANTED to say that you moron! As I said youre on...its not my fault these idiots from the AWF booking comitee aint fulfilling our request now am I right Amarant? Now why you quit your cryin cause as I said next week...your ass is on dude! Lets see who proves who wrong next week. Till then sit down, take a second look of yourself in the mirror. Then remember what you said to me, you see you talk a lot of things like dismantling, maiming your enemies. Well if you think you can do it to me...go ahead.....DO it...dont just say it. And while your belt-less....dont hate me...just ENVY me!

And Cyberstrike hell I could say this once....that was a good win for ya. And thats all......no pat in the back....for a couple of reasons.

OOC: That was a cool Warzone........yeah
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Originally posted by Galvatron91
IC: Damn...another warzone and no body whacked Vin Ghostal

OOC: Damn...another warzone and no body whacked Vin Ghostal :p

IC: Somebody will whack him sooner or later.

OOC: Somebody will whack him sooner or later. :p
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

OOC: Geez Guys - Give me two weeks ;)
Good job on this Warzone though. Excellent stuff
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

IC: DIS IS SOME BULL SHI*
Cybershi* you got lucky, i hope you got da match on tape son cuz its yo last! see ya soon.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Originally posted by Viewfind
IC: DIS IS SOME BULL SHI*
Cybershi* you got lucky, i hope you got da match on tape son cuz its yo last! see ya soon.

In Character:

So what are going to do about it numbnuts?

Throw stupid insults at me because your dawgs couldn't do your job?

Threaten that you and the Garbrage Protection Agency will bust a cap in my ass?

The simple truth is there is nothing that you or the losers that follow you around could have done to beat me.

WHY?

Because I'm the best in this business Past, Present and Future

WHY?

Because I don't lose, I CONQUER!

That's why!
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

Ah, a week off...no IC stuff as such.

We got an LOTM bracket anywhere, guys? I'm curious to the matchups in the next round and all that good stuff.

Also, it seems someone misspelled Jinrai's name...:eyebrow:
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
IC: Somebody will whack him sooner or later.

OOC: Somebody will whack him sooner or later. :p

IC: INDEED..someone will

OOC: INDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDD!!!!!! :D
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!