Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Grayfox
Protoform

IDW November 2012 Solicitations

Post by Grayfox »

Found these on Bleeding Cool:

TRANSFORMERS MORE THAN MEETS EYE ONGOING #11

(W) James Roberts (A) Alex Milne (CA) Alex Milne, Nick Roche
SHADOWLAND CONCLUDES! And it’s the end of an era when, on pre-war CYBERTRON, enemies close in on all sides and Orion Pax – the future OPTIMUS PRIME – selects a team of AUTOBOTS to help him pull off the ultimate heist – with the fate of the planet hanging in the balance!
TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE ONGOING #11

(W) John Barber (A) Guido Guidi (CA) Casey Coller, Andrew Griffith
CYBERTRON IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE! Tensions ratchet up between AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS as violence breaks out in the heart of the city… and PROWL looks for someone to blame. Is DIRGE a convenient target-or the key to what comes next? Plus… an old friend comes back home.
TRANSFORMERS PRIME RAGE O/T DINOBOTS #1 (OF 4)

(W) Mike Johnson, Mairghread Scott (A) Agustin Padilla (CA) Ken Christiansen
Bridging the story from the Fall of Cybertron video game to the Prime TV show-the DINOBOTS hold the line as CYBERTRON falls! With OPTIMUS PRIME and the Ark long gone, the rest of the population makes their escape from the dying world-but SHOCKWAVE remains behind, continuing his experiments!
TRANSFORMERS REGENERATION ONE #85

(W) Simon Furman (A) Andrew Wildman (CA) Andrew Wildman, Guido Guidi
ONE WILL FALL! As the first Regeneration One arc concludes, two Transformers legends clash-for the last time! This one’s so packed with triumph, tragedy and everything in between, we can’t say much more. If you’re a fan of titanic, all-out action, this is the one for you. If you’re of a sensitive disposition-look away now!
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Those ReGen covers are so loading the fight in Optimus' favour it'll actually be a surprise if Megatron doesn't win it.

Looks like we're getting at least some of the "Orion Pax: Conspiracy Buster" idea from the footnote at the end of the [i}Chaos Theory[/i] pitch, hopefully it'll just ignore Autocracy's idea that Pax was a miserable bugger between CT and becoming Prime.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
relak
Protoform

Post by relak »

Shadowland? You think marvel would sue for copyright?
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Really like that piece of Prime art. #notanambiguouspostatall
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Nice that the Chaos Theory stuff is finally being revisited - and in the pages of MTMTE no less. It was Roberts' baby, after all.

Maybe we'll learn the identity of the mech that Orion was speaking with in the epilogue.

Haven't been following RID as closely (yeah, sorry, I'm exclusive to the other ongoing), but I do think it is kind of neat that a quasi-nobody like Dirge is being featured on the cover of an upcoming issue.

Mind, I'm not saying it'll be any good, I just like the idea of him being the focal point.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Denyer wrote:Really like that piece of Prime art. #notanambiguouspostatall
No love for Dirge or the Dinobots?
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!