Bumblebee

Problem? Question? Suggestion? Post it here.
Osku
Protoform

Bumblebee

Post by Osku »

Better, definitely. :) Wildman's covers for Infiltration have been great so far. Well, #1 was dull, but others.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Wildman and Raiz('s?) covers are the only ones I've bought consistently...
Osku
Protoform

Post by Osku »

Not a bad choice. Wonder ig there's going to be Wildman cover for #6?

I was going to get Guidi covers, but that "cartoon cel" cover for #4 cancelled that idea. :(
StoneCold Skywarp

is it just me, or do all the covers for #6 actually suck quite badly?
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

I've gone with Raiz as main choice for #1-4, Su for #5-6 so I get a mini poster.

http://tfarchive.com/comics/covers/inde ... ing+Part+1

The covers for #6 by Klaus and Roche are pretty funky IMO.
StoneCold Skywarp

see, I just think they're a bit, odd...I dunno, I can't put my finger on it, but I don't like 'em.

I do think, however, that Guido's covers for 5 & 6 are pretty nifty.

Raiz & Wildman for 4, Guido & Su probably for 5&6
Osku
Protoform

Post by Osku »

Suck badly? No. Do I like any of those? No.

Roche's would be ok, if not for Megatron's jaw. Guidi's idea is nice, but Starscream/OP seems to be made of melted cheese. LeFever's cover... isn't for me. OP posing stupidly was my choice, but I'm starting to regret it now. Maybe I should get Guidi's instead.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Wouldn't that be melted cockpit?

I wouldn't be surprised if one of those covers for #6 got shuffled to #5, incidentally...

Oh, and it's interesting that Wildman's gone with elf shoes for Starscream on #5. Working from a mix of the #0 cover and #4 early preview, I suppose.
I can't put my finger on it, but I don't like 'em.
Klaus is working in Warhammer 40K style, as he seems to do a lot for Games Workshop. Roche just likes Bruce Campbell chins.

The Guido and Roche covers for #6 suffer from thick ink lines, IMO. Makes them feel a bit fanart-ish.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

I have absolutely no idea which ones I've ordered, but I think it's the Guidi Bumblebee for #4 (which they're all either a bit lame for, or have too much of that dick Starscream on them. Did I mention I dislike Starscream?) and then, I think, the linking ones for #5 & #6 as I don't think I'd have chosen any of the others.

Le Fevre's is hilarious - it's like Pat Lee and Joe "Perspective" Ng had a kid together, crippled his hands and made him draw a cover after being grown up inside a mirrored greenhouse for his whole life. It's so bad it probably makes blind people cry. I might even print it out so I can carry it as a form of defence - if someone tries to mug me or something, I wave that at them and they'll lose equilibrium, and start bleeding and puking. It's only due to years of Delbo/Lee/Ngggggg/Ruffolo expsoure that we can even stand it.