Preview of this weeks Mayhem! 10 March 04

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Galvatron91

Preview of this weeks Mayhem! 10 March 04

Post by Galvatron91 »

I know I know...I'm posting with my own ID...taboo...moving right along...

The Road to Archivemania begins in the United Center of Chicago...the sight of Redemption! Mr. Reilly had originally scheduled HBK to defend against the Game, however the Game offered his shot to TC. So at Mayhem The AWF Title will be defended as HBK defends against TC.

A match week's in the making will now occur as Bombshell prepares to go one on one with The Game Erik Summers

Given the results of the Number One Contenders Match, Mr. Reilly has declared that Amarant Odinson will defend his IC title against BOTH Tempest and OP2005

Strafe gets a shot at TV gold as he facesThe Mat Man

all this and much more on the next MAYHEM!!!
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Erik, you screwed me out of my title. Yes, Brend actually was the cause, but you were the one who took advantage of it. That means you had just as much to do with it as he did.

I will deal with Brend later...unless SixB*tch does it for me. I don't really care. But since he's going to deal with Brend for me, that leaves me with you.

Thus, I wouldn't count on you leaving the United Center...or Chicago, for that matter. At least, not without gaining a whole new series of joints in your skeletal system...and the loss of a lot of major bodily fluids...
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

IC: ahh ... Reilly ... I see you wanted to correct the error of your ways. Op I'll finish you off, then go after the real challenge.

Seeing you go up against Scout reminded me that you are a good wrestler .. I'll give you that, mabye you'll put up a fight. Mabye you'll even beat me ... or not.
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

Tempest, what you and everyone else saw at Redemption was just another day at the office for me. Just another day that the Rabid Wolverine had to take someone to school. And next Mayhem, you and OP2005 will be brought up to the head of the class.

So, I hope you two study. Study real hard. Because you boys are going to learn TAPPING OUT 101. I already taught OP2005 a lesson but I guess he's going for extra credit. You Tempest however, class is just getting started. You will know soon enough why you can never beat me. I'm going to show you a world of pain that will make all of those cage matches look like a god damn cakewalk.

Once again I will educate these peons in Chicago. I will show them why you two just aren't in my league. They saw it with Scout, they saw how she became another statistic. And that's all you two are, statistics. Just names that will added to the list of people who will never take my I.C. Title, of people who will never....ever....PROVE ME WRONG.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: Well since there is MORE in store for Mayhem then whoever would be the unfortunate soul to face me in the next installment of AWF's fine fine program. Be ready cause I aint gonna be a happy go lucky Xtremist no more! Oh no...oh hell no! Hell the guy who I'm gonna face will be suckin them big macs on a stray the next day! And that aint no cliche'!

OOC: mmmmm....big mac *drools*
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Extreme_Kup
Hell the guy who I'm gonna face will be suckin them big macs on a stray the next day! And that aint no cliche'!

Been taking lessons from Viewfind? ;)
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

OOC: :zzz:
IC: :zzz:
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
OOC: :zzz:
IC: :zzz:

you don't like it? You know where the damn door is...
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

i don't think he does know where it is even if you were being sarcastic.
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Originally posted by StoneCold Skywarp
you don't like it? You know where the damn door is...

IC :zzz:
What did you say something of intrest to me?
No, didn't think so.
:zzz:

Originally posted by Divebomb
i don't think he does know where it is even if you were being sarcastic.

IC: It's right in front of you and I'm kicking you through it. :p :p
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

The Darkened Room...

OP2005: Mayhem. Tempest. Odinson. Mayhem shall be carried out upon ye with furious vengeance. OP2005 will proceed to destroy your life, to end what i only started to begin Tempest.
And Odinson, your belt currently belongs to the Highlander From Hell and i will TAKE IT without reason. Why? Cause i am Thy Worst Nightmare!
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

oh strike, we both know you couldn't kick me out the door if you tried with all your might, because you simply ain't stong enough. Hell you couldn't throw Xille out the door and hes a small little guy, and thats no offence intended, he knows hes small.

But back to the matter at hand. You couldn't beat me in the cage, you couldn't beat me one-on-one, and you can't kick me out a door. Look i shouldn't even be wasting my breath you are not worth it.
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

IC: I want to take this opportunity to say two things.

First, Divebomb. Congratulations. Blood & Thunder never guaranteed a victory. We did say we wouldn't be taking the dive, and we never did. That rather dubious honour falls to Deathscream. However, I am sure the paths of the NWA and Blood & Thunder will cross again in the future.

Secondly, Cyberstrike. Shut the fug up, bitchboy.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Hell you couldn't throw Xille out the door and hes a small little guy
IC: YEA... hey! Not cool!

(ooc: All short jokes are welcome ;) :p )

IC: Wolfie! Bear those teeth, hoss!
all this and much more on the next MAYHEM!!!
Makes me wonder who'll be getting a little high on X. Whatever. The red hot rookie's ready for everybody, baby! Bring 'em on!
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

Originally posted by DrEvil
The Darkened Room...

OP2005: Mayhem. Tempest. Odinson. Mayhem shall be carried out upon ye with furious vengeance. OP2005 will proceed to destroy your life, to end what i only started to begin Tempest.
And Odinson, your belt currently belongs to the Highlander From Hell and i will TAKE IT without reason. Why? Cause i am Thy Worst Nightmare!

*We see the I.C. Title with Amarant's Odinson's name on it. the camera slowly zooms back until we the belt around Amarant's waist.*

OP2005. Tempest. Take a good long look at this belt. Do you see who's name is on it?? I hope so, because it's going to be a long time before anybody take it off. It will be a cold day in hell before either one of you two can get this belt from around my waist.

You two retards better remember this. History has a tendency to repeat itself. History has shown that I can make OP2005 tap out. HISTORY WILL REPEAT ITSELF. History has shown that Tempest may be a decent wrestler but it comes to a big time match such as this, he just can't cut it. HISTORY WILL REPEAT ITSELF.

And history has shown time and time agian that I am the Best Damn Technical Wrestler in this business, that I can and will make anyone who stands in my way TAP OUT. History has shown that no one can has what it takes to PROVE ME WRONG.
So at Mayhem, whne you two come down to MY RING and try to take MY I.C. TITLE. Remember....HISTORY WILL REPEAT ITSELF.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Amarant ... I have to give credit where credits due. I must be drunk or something. You are one of the damn best Technical Wrestlers today. I remember you had the TV Title, and you had to face 4 oppenents in one night. That was incredible.

I remember you had to face off against everyone every week and you beat them. You've gone through hell to get that belt. And you'll go through hell to keep it.

I am that hell ... I have made it to the main events ... LotM ... Iron Guanlet ... War Games ... Survivor Series ... but now I have realised that I was over doing myself ... trying to match myself up tp the greats ... and I folded ... I couldn't match myself ... match after match ... I was beaten.

I realised that to become great you don't take leaps ... you take steps. Slows ones, but eventually you'll get where your going. I stepped back and had a look at my situation. I realised that I've had shots after gold and yet I haven't claimed it.

Now I have to lay claim to the gold. Now is my chance to take those steps to get me into the legendary books. I am the LotM2003 ... I am a member of the Warzone team that one in War Games. Yet those are my greatest achievements they mean nothing ... I now know that the gold that YOU hold around your waist is my first step. And I will go through hell to get it ... just like you did.

And I'll enjoy every step ... knowing that there will be challenge along the way. You are the first .. you should be proud.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

oh strike, we both know you couldn't kick me out the door if you tried with all your might, because you simply ain't stong enough. Hell you couldn't throw Xille out the door and hes a small little guy, and thats no offence intended, he knows hes small.

But back to the matter at hand. You couldn't beat me in the cage, you couldn't beat me one-on-one, and you can't kick me out a door. Look i shouldn't even be wasting my breath you are not worth it.

IC: One-on-one hun? How we find out in my specialty match. It's a match that no one has beaten me in a Tables, Ladders, Chairs, and Chains match! Think you can handle me in my kind of match
or affraid that your mouth has written a check that your ass can't cash?
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
IC: One-on-one hun? How we find out in my specialty match. It's a match that no one has beaten me in a Tables, Ladders, Chairs, and Chains match! Think you can handle me in my kind of match
or affraid that your mouth has written a check that your ass can't cash?

I vote for a new award at the next AWF awards -- the "I'm so full of crap no-one respects me" award for the spectacular display of crap that no-one gives two ****s about.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Seconded.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

I'm going to have to be a dick and third that one...what the **** is the point of that type of gimmick match with NO TITLE ON THE LINE STRIKE?!?