AWF Trash-talking topic #222

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Wolfang

AWF Trash-talking topic #222

Post by Wolfang »

IC: Alright, b*tchboys. Everyone has been far too damned quiet for far too bloody long. So... I say let the smack-talk commence.

Okay... I'll start, just in case anyone doesn't remember how this goes.

*Ahem*

Back... you had better be paying attention, you sputum-infested monkey turd. I have your match for AWF Overdrive: and it's your speciality: getting your worthless @$$ handed to you inside Hell's Chamber.

I won't think any less of you if you decide not to show up. Actually- Idon't believe it's possible for me to think less of you. After all: I have a Hardcore title defence against Scarecrow after I kick your scrawny buttocks. And believe me... I will.

As for Scarecrow: well, I have to say that you get the advantage. You festering boil upon the face of the human race, you. You get to take me on after I am worn out from smackihng Christopher Back thirty-seven ways to the Thursday after the PPV. You must really be relishing the thought of being practically handed a victory by that honourless turdball Reilly.

Either way gents, I just want you to remember one thing and one thing only. Regardless of the outcome, you two are both going to need medical attention when I'm finished with you.

So I suggest you- and that screaming cowardly little b*tchboy Reilly- all say your prayers. At Overdrive, you are going to need every last one you can get....
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Lock, you'd better watch out. I haven't forgotten about you, baby.

The X has been going through some changes in his time off, and I can assure you, it's been for the best. The X won't stop until you're on the other end of the chair that you sent to him not too far back.

So Lock, live your life, but fear the X.

Remember that.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Well well well! Making excuses now are we Wolfang? Surely you can't have so little confidence that you are already explaining why you are going to lose your title to me.

What is it, truely? Fear? I can't say that I blame you. If I were facing me I would be afraid too.

Regardless, you and I both know that you can't use Back as and excuse. that B*tch wouldn't tire out a five year old let alone a grown man.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

I guess I should say I'm energized and excited to get in the ring and give my 110% effort and work my ass off.

But that would be silly.

Besides, D-Ex left for a drink six days ago and we still haven't heard from him. We've gotten reports that he's somewhere in Ireland by now, though.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ H. Simpson
Halfshell

OOC. OOC, I say. OOC!

Post by Halfshell »

<Donut[AFK]> HEY EURAKARTE
<Donut[AFK]> INSULT
<Eurakarte> RETORT
<Donut[AFK]> COUNTER-RETORT
<Eurakarte> QUESTIONING OF SEXUAL PREFERENCE
<Donut[AFK]> SUGGESTION TO SHUT THE **** UP
<Eurakarte> NOTATION THAT YOU CREATE A VACUUM
<Donut[AFK]> RIPOSTE
<Donut[AFK]> ADDON RIPOSTE
<Eurakarte> COUNTER-RIPOSTE
<Donut[AFK]> COUNTER-COUNTER RIPOSTE
<Eurakarte> NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON
<Miles_Prower> RESPONSE TO RANDOM STATEMENT AND THREAT TO BAN OPPOSING SIDES
<Eurakarte> WORDS OF PRAISE FOR FISHFOOD
<Miles_Prower> ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTENCE OF TERMS

http://bash.org/?23396
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Re: AWF Trash-talking topic #222

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by Wolfang
IC: Alright, b*tchboys. Everyone has been far too damned quiet for far too bloody long. So... I say let the smack-talk commence.

Okay... I'll start, just in case anyone doesn't remember how this goes.

*Ahem*

Back... you had better be paying attention, you sputum-infested monkey turd. I have your match for AWF Overdrive: and it's your speciality: getting your worthless @$$ handed to you inside Hell's Chamber.

I won't think any less of you if you decide not to show up. Actually- Idon't believe it's possible for me to think less of you. After all: I have a Hardcore title defence against Scarecrow after I kick your scrawny buttocks. And believe me... I will.

As for Scarecrow: well, I have to say that you get the advantage. You festering boil upon the face of the human race, you. You get to take me on after I am worn out from smackihng Christopher Back thirty-seven ways to the Thursday after the PPV. You must really be relishing the thought of being practically handed a victory by that honourless turdball Reilly.

Either way gents, I just want you to remember one thing and one thing only. Regardless of the outcome, you two are both going to need medical attention when I'm finished with you.

So I suggest you- and that screaming cowardly little b*tchboy Reilly- all say your prayers. At Overdrive, you are going to need every last one you can get....

IC: Fang, I look at you and see a little man acting big do you think
after all of the insane matches I've been in and defeating guys that are bigger and badder than you and is the fact that I'm facing you in a Hardcore match is supposed to scare me?
The only thing I'm thinking about is how many ways can I beat the hell out of you. Beating me in Hell's Chamber was a long time ago and unlike you and the rest of the AWF I live in the present and unlike you I do learn from my mistakes and Fang I don't repeat history.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Scarecrow, even if you do win: I'm still of the opinion that you aren't fit to lick my jockstrap clean. And no: I am not talking about fulfilling some sick fantasy you might have about me wearing it at the time.

And Back; you may have been in matches against bigger guys than myself, but you have never been up against anything that resembles what you face inside Hell's Chamber at Overdrive. That much I can assure you of.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

Ireland airport

We see some tall person lying down on a row of chairs with a blanket covered on his body. His arm sticks out and it is holding a liquor bottle.

PA: "FLIGHT 183 FOR NEW YORK HAS ARRIVED"

The figure inside the blanket starts to stir and eventually rolls down to the ground. He picks himself up and grabs the blanket. It looks like he is D-Extre...WAIT IT IS HIM!

D-Ex: "*grumble grumble*.......where am I? Is octoberfest over yet?"

He makes his way towards the deserted bag and grabs it by the handle. He makes his way towards the airplane as the scene fades to black.

The next day....

*We see D-Extreme sitting down on his normal couch and drinking some beer.

D-Ex: "Where the hell is Igz?"

*He hears a knock and he opens the door. D-Ex flashes a grin as he notices that its the AWF recording team.

D-Ex: "Smack talk, right?"

*D-Ex lets out a cough before he starts.

D-Ex: "OK listen up. I dont care which tag team is next on the line here for the Serial Slackaz tag team titles. Fact of the matter is, these titles are here to stay. Its been with us longer than any team that I can recall....since I feel a bit drunk right now see? In other words, this tag team belt, just like us, are TOO LAZY to get outta our waists. So dont waste your time trying to challenge us. We beaten teams already to defend this belt. Xille and Ghostal? We beat em! Nmat and Blaster....even though he wont admit it...we beat em! Murder Inc. WE BEAT EM! Starstorm *laughs*.......haha.....hahaha.......yep.....that team as well. No matter how easy of a match that was."

*D-Ex stops for a while to catch his breath from laughing.

D-Ex: "Now, its a new beggining and I hope that me and Igz will find a new tag team to defend these titles with. We dont care which team. May it be the returning teams of NWA, Mav'ricks, Blood and Thunder or goodness gracrious...even THOSE DAMN REAPERS.......we STILL dont care!!! We dont care if your a new team or a returning team or a team that the coca cola and miller lite corporation sent to get our money....cause were the serial slackaz dammit! We dont wanna waste our effort to care about you guys. Just step into the ring and be the next in line for the Reactive Rejection, plain and simple!"

*D-Ex pats his belt and looks at the camera

D-Ex: "So AWF, your tag team champs await the next challenge......after that......its time for us to release a DVD ;) "
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Originally posted by Wolfang
Scarecrow, even if you do win: I'm still of the opinion that you aren't fit to lick my jockstrap clean. And no: I am not talking about fulfilling some sick fantasy you might have about me wearing it at the time.

And Back; you may have been in matches against bigger guys than myself, but you have never been up against anything that resembles what you face inside Hell's Chamber at Overdrive. That much I can assure you of.

IC: "You want to take me on in a Hell's Chamber match at Overdrive? The match that I created and that I perfected?
Do know what happened to last guy that tangled with me in a Hell's Chamber? Lets just say it wasn't pretty.
You must have deathwish Fang. Why don't you hug a sucidial bomber Fang it'll be a hell of less painful for you!
Because the only way that you're getting out of this match is as a corpse.
If history has taught me one thing is that I don't make the same
mistake twice, because I don't lose...I CONQUER!
You're just another conquest on my way to the AWF World title.
Pay attention to what I do King on Mayhem because Fang that's
what gonna happen to you at Overdrive."
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

*YAWN*

Oh... are you finished? Well... not yet perhaps...

But, Back, let me clue you in: I didn't get these belts on dumb luck. I won the TV Title when I hit Strifer with the Crimson Twilight, and I ttok back the Hardcore Championship when I made Zarak tap out to my patented Figure Four.

You are not going to present a problem, Back. No problem at all...
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

IC: Back speaks but in a high pitched kidde voice, he's mocking
Wolfang's voice.
"I didn't get these belts on dumb luck. I won the TV Title when I hit Strifer with my lame ass the Crimson Twilight, and I took the Hardcore Championship when I made Zarak tap out to my cheap ass version Figure Four."

Back then speaks in his regular voice.

"Wolfang do you honestly think that I give a damn how you beat those 2 idioits for the titles that you currently have?
I can hit you with a Breakdown from any angle that I choose.
I made Scarecrow, who by the way vowed that he would never tap out, tap out to the Darklight Hold not once but twice!
Then I got a new move that I've beaten a lot of guys in my fed with but I've yet used it in the AWF called intrestingly
The Overdrive. When I hit you with that Fang you won't be getting up from that ever.
But in the end it won't matter what I hit you with because the thing is inside that Chamber and it's not it's about how many moves I got and how many times I hit you with them it's about how much pain I'm gonna inflict on you until you can't stand up for the 10 count. Because that's the only way to win is my knocking you out cold."
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

"Hi... my name is Cyberstwike and I'm a wiener."

You think, b*tchboy, because you can beat some guys in that excuse for a fed you call the X-WCW that you can best me? Listen junior... I made Zarak tap out. I made Auros tap out. Heck... if I recall rightly I made you tap out to the Figure Four as well. So don't go getting cocky with me, you trumped up little f*cktard.

When I get in that ring, and you step into that cage, the games begin. And you know what they say about trapped animals, Back. How they can be unbelievably savage? You're gonna believe it when I tear you to pieces at Overdrive.

As for you repertoire... it's nothing. I hit you with the Graveyard Run, the Crimson Twilight, the Shadowstorm, the Wolfsbane... hell, I can hit you from any angle and you won't even know the match is over until they're rolling you out on a stretcher.

Do yourself a favour, Back, and stop talking. It'll be good practice for when I break your jaw.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

IC: "Let me remind you of something that you have seem to have forgotten amd that is that I have the highest pain threshold in the AWF!
I've been thrown off a scafold then I had Bombshell and the scafold fall on top me
I've been superplexed off the top rope on to the floor, thrown off
29 foot ladders off the stage, etc, and etc. I still showed up for the AWF show.
If any of that had happened to you; you would still be in ICU of a hospital."
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

I was thrown off the War Games Cell... through a table... to the floor. I was powerbombed through the cell- and almost the ring- in the same match. I was beaten half to death with a chair and still had it together enough that- with a hand from TC- I was able to help in the final decision and made King tap out.

Don't you dare insult my intelligence by proclaiming that you have a higher pain threshold. I made you tap to the Figure Four. I beat you with the Deathstalker at ArchiveMania 2. I have taught many individuals a number of lessons in what pain is.

At Overdrive, Back, class will be in session. Let's see how your grades hold up.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

OOC: This is contiued from 9-12-05 Mayhem thread.
Also I must apologize in advance this will contain references to my fed but I feel it's important to the story to play up my character's history with Wolfang and his in Hell's Chamber matches. Again I'm sorry.

IC: "You know Fang, who should never thank King for beating me, because you see I was planning on just beating you quick and painful. Now since I won't be in the Iron Ganulet you now get my full and unadultarated attention.
But Fang we both have been in some of the brutal battles in the history of this business and we both have survived but at Overdrive we once again step foot in Hell's Chamber a match so brutal that I was told by the former AWF owner Chris Vacarro that it would be never done in the AWF again. You've been in 2
that I know of the one at AM2 and the one against D-Extreme in
my fed that you lost by the way.
I've been in 3 the very first one the one, at AM2, and the most recent one with D-Extreme which I won by the way. I've studied every one other one that I booked and I've studied and practiced in the match more than anyone else. I know every centimeter of
the Chamber, where all the barded wire is at and most of I know
the where all the spots to throw you into the side of the chamber
to make it hurt you at the most Fang!
I kick inside, outside, through, down through the hole in the top of the Hell's Chamber. Nothing short of a miracle will stop me from killing your career.

Because you see Fang I might be weird, I might be eccentric, but I love pain which I know for a fact is not the same for you.
I love taken a chair shot to the head and I get turned on just by thought of smashing you head in with a sledgehammer.
You made the biggest mistake of your life when you challenged me to this kind of a match buddy boy.
You challenged me to a Hell's Chamber match and this match is the match that I created...and that I perfected!

Fang I will hurt you in the Chamber in ways you can't even begin
to fathom. You see Fang when I I'm done with you they won't need to call an ambulance for you, they'll be calling a funeral home for you.

I'll see you in Hell Fang...Hell's Chamber!"
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

IC: Hell, I'm not even indulge you anymore. Now I'm just gonna let my actions do the talking.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

IC: "That's fine with me Fang because everyone knows that I'm the Renegade in the AWF."
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

The Renegade? You mean the Ultimate Warrior rip off from WCW?

Not eactly someone you should be aspiring to be there, Back.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

I aspire to be Barbara Walters.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ H. Simpson
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Originally posted by Amarant Odinson
The Renegade? You mean the Ultimate Warrior rip off from WCW?

Not eactly someone you should be aspiring to be there, Back.

OOC: Not that Renegade AO! It's a new nickname that I want my guy to have the "AWF Renegade" I mean he already is a renegade. The AWF brass can't stand him, none of the roster don't trust him, and the fans hate him (except in Indiana the fans love him there)
He's always been a rebel, a rouge, outsider, outcast, a loner,
a maverick... you know a renegade.
He's the guy says what he wants and does what he wants and really doesn't care about what others think or feel about him.