Transformers 2nd Season Dvd

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Neosoundwave
Protoform

Transformers 2nd Season Dvd

Post by Neosoundwave »

what up all?

just posting that bestprices.com has the TFers season 2 box set for pre-order for $35.46!!! :eek:

thats about the lowest I've seen it, but i'm not looking very hard for it right now.

http://www.uln.com/cgi-bin/vlink/603497604623IE.html
MaGilicuti
Protoform

Post by MaGilicuti »

cool, thanks for the heads up!
Megatron2
Protoform

Post by Megatron2 »

Now, if only there would be a VHS box set!
"Such heroic nonsense."
Thanks Skywarp!!
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

Originally posted by Megatron2
Now, if only there would be a VHS box set!

There will be

http://www.uln.com/cgi-bin/vlink/603497604630IE.html
Streetwise
Protoform

Post by Streetwise »

Pleazzzz! Buy a DVD player! The quality man! the quality! The players aren't that expensive anymore!

I dont know how i survived without it...:rolleyes:
The matrix is no mere weapon! No simple energy source! It is POWER! Ultimate, unfathomable power! --- Scourge (The burden hardest to bear)
dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron
Protoform

Post by dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron »

Well I just placed my order there, but I got kind of screwed since I live in California. Why the hell do they have an 8.25% sales tax on California residents only?! That's complete and utter BS! I've never been charged a sales tax from ordering online, not once! Ugh, well I'm still saving money for my total came up to $42.17. Good lookin' out Neosoundwave.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Thats all good for you US guys, but us UK are wondering when season 2 will be out.
Streetwise
Protoform

Post by Streetwise »

Not only UK people, the Dutchies aswel. I hate it being a European sometimes!

Everything always comes late. And we almost always get crappy versions (e.g. the crow, that is why i got the US version, TF:TM; long live the US version cuz i dont give a rats ass about takaras episode "four soldiers from the sky", I want a cleaned-up evrsion digitally remasterd etc).

And dont get me started on games for Playstation2/Gamecube, etc....
The matrix is no mere weapon! No simple energy source! It is POWER! Ultimate, unfathomable power! --- Scourge (The burden hardest to bear)
dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron
Protoform

Post by dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron »

Man I'm glad and proud to be an American! :D
Streetwise
Protoform

Post by Streetwise »

I love the States man! Been there on holiday twice. Still regret not buyin the Toys R Us specials OP and U Magnus in New York...

On teh Other hand, I got the chance to meet Kevin Nash so, it was a succes!!:D :D :D :D :rolleyes:
Streetwise
Protoform

Post by Streetwise »

And not to mention D'Lo Brown. who ever that was. NYC and WWE The World RULE!!!
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Living in the UK sucks! We never get to see any good animated shows nowadays; Armada won't be available til next year at this rate; they've prevented distribution of TF comics over her; we have to fork out loads for reissues; I still can't find a midnight express to finish RailRacer.....

AAAAAAARGH! Burn the politicians! And throw some of the Hasbro execs into the bargain.....
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."