Series Finally Back On Air In NZ

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Acura
Protoform

Series Finally Back On Air In NZ

Post by Acura »

Hi guys, this probably isnt very interesting to a lot of you, but I need to boast to someone.
GenOne Transformers is finally back on ain in New Zealand!

I Just hope it stays.
Almighty Galvatron
Protoform

Post by Almighty Galvatron »

finally, a good excuse to fail stuff at uni....

when? tell me now or suffer the same fate as starscream....!
Acura
Protoform

Post by Acura »

3.30pm TV3 weekdays. (During Sticky TV)

Willing to fail Uni for transformers? <--- COOL!
Almighty Galvatron
Protoform

hmmmm, 3.30 is too damn early for me to make it home most days, so i guess i'll just have to skip contract law from now on
Almighty Galvatron
Protoform

Watched it today

booyah! that was great seeing G1 on a big screen again for the first time in a decade. anyone else in NZ gutted that they kicked it off with episode 5 instead of MTMTE?
Acura
Protoform

Post by Acura »

It started with MTMTE... (according to my missus, i work nights)
She said that bumble bee was a funny looking disk thing......

:wall:
*COUphilistineGH*
Almighty Galvatron
Protoform

AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!:mad: i've started exam leave this week, why the hell did they start it last tuesday, not monday, tuesday. idiots!!!!!!!:wall: :wall: :wall:
Originally posted by Acura
She said that bumble bee was a funny looking disk thing......
in a situation such as this, i can suggest only one course of action; get a new missus or give the one you have a strict education in the ways of transformers;)
Acura
Protoform

Post by Acura »

Oh shes educated.... i have the first 2 seasons on DVD and the movie..... i think she just struggled to better describe bumblebees 'other' form :eek:
lady penelope
Protoform

Post by lady penelope »

I couldn't believe that they were playing GenOne Transformers on TV3 again! it was the only thing that got me up in the mornings when they had it on all those years ago.... and i missed loads of classes at Uni last year for the very corny (but still transformers....) Armada show... now i have a video so its all sweet....... all my friends think i'm mad to watch it but i had a deprived childhood... And hey.... where'd you get the TF dvds from?
Almighty Galvatron
Protoform

you can get the dvds from basically anywhere nowadays, if you're in wellington there's a comic shop that gets them in every now and then, alternatively you could search for them at amazon or at the rhino dvd site (sorry can't remember the addresses). if you're really stuck, click the ads at the top of these pages when they show the dvd boxes with transformers on them.
lady penelope
Protoform

Post by lady penelope »

Hey thanks for that.... i went and had a look at amazon but then i found the transformers movie at whitcoulls the other day! lol this boy went to ask his mum if he could buy it and while he was doing that i took it and bought it! so that'll keep me quiet for awhile... hopefully by the time i've gotten over seeing optimus prime and megatron die maybe the episode dvds will be there too...
jYro
Protoform

transformers in new zealand

Post by jYro »

Hello fellow Kiwis, just a word of advice....if anyone lives near a Real Groovy store (eg: wellington/auckland) they have Season 1 as well as Season 2 part 1 box sets for about $130.....
Season 1 has been here in Wellington for a while, and Season 2 pt. 1 arrived here last week......I think $130 isn't a bad price but ya might be able to get them cheaper on amazon....i'm not too sure about that one though....
I guess it's just convenient having the box sets in a local shop instead of buying of the net.

:)
Optimus-PeoN
Protoform

Post by Optimus-PeoN »

I skip My last Period at school each day so i can make it home in time to watch it
Check Out the
http://www.jdql.tk , http://www.jhql.tk , http://www.jxql.tk . Sites for all the files you need for playing jdoom/heretic/hexen
lady penelope
Protoform

Post by lady penelope »

is anyone else gutted that sticky tv have replaced transformers with "sitting ducks"? I was absolutely shattered......
Acura
Protoform

Post by Acura »

Gutted is an understatement
Almighty Galvatron
Protoform

they did what now and replaced it with what?