Is Society sense of humor Dead?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Blaster_86

Is Society sense of humor Dead?

Post by Blaster_86 »

I mean I don't know anymore It's as if you cannot say anything anymore without it being taken seriously even when your tone is obviously joking.

I said something to one of my friends as a joke she now hates me. I say another thing and I could have been given a red card in my soccer game.

Whats wrong why has everyone sense of humor disappeard just suddenly no warning no real reason it just left. It's sad I don't wanna live in a world where everything is taken seriously. My friend got suspended at chool for saying a joke, yeah it was somewhat racist but guess what it was his race it was making fun of.

*sighs* Where oh where has the humor gone.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

I am Jack's strict sensibilities.
Ultrasabre
Protoform

hmmm....

Post by Ultrasabre »

I guess your the only one that finds you funny.
My grandma Perfelia Gutierrez was Born June 6, 1928 and died March 14, 2002. RIP Grandma.
:(
My simpathy goes out to those who lost loved ones on 9-11-01.

ThePeacemkr2
Protoform

Post by ThePeacemkr2 »

IMO, my sense of humor isnt gone, however, i do notice it sort of disapeared as i started to despise these two little... well, nm. anyways, I still make jokes with my friends, of course, they usually dont get em being the nincompoops that they are:rolleyes: , and when they do get em they usually pick me up off the ground and flip me upside down, but maybe u just should only use ur sense of humor with people who can get jokes.
He's alive. Go figure.
Blaster_86

Re: hmmm....

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by Ultrasabre
I guess your the only one that finds you funny.
Yess they suddenly just stopped finding me amusing buytin december I was hilarious. I guess you're the only one that thinks you're intelligent ;)
Ultrasabre
Protoform

Re: Re: hmmm....

Post by Ultrasabre »

Originally posted by Blaster_86

Yess they suddenly just stopped finding me amusing buytin december I was hilarious. I guess you're the only one that thinks you're intelligent ;)
Well, I am in collage and am close to recieiving a degree in graphics design. I have also been told by a lot of very intelligent people that I am intelligent. Rather some immature kid like you says/think's I am intelligent or not, is none of my concern. Cry about your problems to someone who cares....
My grandma Perfelia Gutierrez was Born June 6, 1928 and died March 14, 2002. RIP Grandma.

Halfshell

*facepalms*

Post by Halfshell »

Well, I am in collage and am close to recieiving a degree in graphics design. I have also been told by a lot of very intelligent people that I am intelligent. Rather someone immature like you says/think's I am intelligent or not, is none of my concern. Cry about your problems to someone who cares....
IT WAS A JOKE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!

See the winky icon???

Comprehend what the topic is about? Understand irony???
Reflector

You seem to...

Post by Reflector »

Wow. That was so childish of me.
Anyway, let's cool down, fellas. Keep things friendly. (See, Blaster? Start a harmless topic, try to be humorous, goes to poop...)

EDIT: Damn the Brend, throwing off my groove like that.
Ultrasabre
Protoform

Re: *facepalms*

Post by Ultrasabre »

Originally posted by Brendocon

IT WAS A JOKE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!

See the winky icon???

Comprehend what the topic is about? Understand irony???
No, he's being a jerk. He's a jerk to me in every one of his responses.

Blaster_86

Re: Re: *facepalms*

Post by Blaster_86 »

No, he's being a jerk. He's a jerk to me in every one of his responses.
I am joking dude shill out. You and TC84 have a hard time taking joke but no problem firing them off.

:rolleyes:
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Peoples sense of humor is still there. It's just that people dont like to be on the receiving end of crap most of the time and therefore they dont laugh, but rather, get pissed off, which makes them want to kill, such as me most of the time. And then theres times when people try to make themselves sound funny or make dumb ass jokes, but really they sound retarded and slow. And people expect me to laugh at that? I dont think so.
Redstreak
Protoform

Re: Is Society sense of humor Dead?

Post by Redstreak »

Originally posted by Blaster_86

I said something to one of my friends as a joke she now hates me.
Girls can't take jokes well, dude. Just the facts of life. *shrugs*

And Sabre...lighten up. Brendo is completely right here, don't jump all over Blaster, especially when he is using the icons properly.

R.
Blaster_86

Re: Re: Is Society sense of humor Dead?

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by Redstreak

And Sabre...lighten up. Brendo is completely right here, don't jump all over Blaster, especially when he is using the icons properly.

R.
Yeah gimme credit I actully did something right for once ;)
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Denyer, tell Ultrasabre that Blaster is right, if you would be so kind.

-SS
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
LordSixshot
Protoform

Post by LordSixshot »

Well I think this topic is quite funny, so I still have a sense of humour. Ner ner. :p
They did play him. Not much happened.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Yuk yuk, and such.

Case in point...
-------
Sig courtesy of the Sig Master, Skywarp!
-------
Former AWF Tag Team Champion
Co-Hardcore Champion (x 2)
Member of Pulp Faction!
-------
TF Archive RPG Co-Player of the Year
-------
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

I can't help but see that Blaster has a point. People do seem to get insulted/offended waaaay too easily these days, and are all too eager to put on their 'greater than thou' attitudes. And no, I'm not about to give specific examples, it's seen more and more throughout all walks of life in recent times.

-SS
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by Sixswitch
I can't help but see that Blaster has a point. People do seem to get insulted/offended waaaay too easily these days, and are all too eager to put on their 'greater than thou' attitudes. And no, I'm not about to give specific examples, it's seen more and more throughout all walks of life in recent times.

-SS
I can give to examples off my head one has posted in this thread.
And Yea I do mean Brendo ;) j/k you guys know who I mean.
Jetfire

Oh what fun.

Post by Jetfire »

Well, I am in collage and am close to recieiving a degree in graphics design. I have also been told by a lot of very intelligent people that I am intelligent. Rather some immature kid like you says/think's I am intelligent or not, is none of my concern. Cry about your problems to someone who cares....
Ah Irony.

In a post stating how inteligent a person is they completly missed the point.

Then misses the point again concering the irony of his own first post

I found Blaster_86 humourous especially as hes regulary being self depraviting in his humour and allways used the smiles.A jerk is someone who says nasty stuff and dosent use the smiles to indicate jokes.
Blaster_86

Re: Oh what fun.

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by Jetfire 2.1

Ah Irony.

In a post stating how inteligent a person is they completly missed the point.

Then misses the point again concering the irony of his own first post

I found Blaster_86 humourous especially as hes regulary being self depraviting in his humour and allways used the smiles.A jerk is someone who says nasty stuff and dosent use the smiles to indicate jokes.
He's getting better folks only one typo that I can see ;)
Now lets count all mine:eek: